STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, December 19th, 2020 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Stephen Thompson (170) vs Geoff Neal (171)
    José Aldo (136) vs Marlon Vera (135)
    Michel Pereira (170) vs Khaos Williams (169.5)
    Marlon Moraes (135.5) vs Rob Font (136)
    Marcin Tybura (255) vs Greg Hardy (266)

Prelims (ESPN+, 3pm CT)

Anthony Pettis (170) vs Alex Morono (170.5)
    Pannie Kianzad (135.5) vs Sijara Eubanks (136)
    Deron Winn (194.5)* vs Antônio Arroyo (194)*
    Gillian Robertson (125) vs Taila Santos (126)
    Tafon Nchukwi (186) vs Jamie Pickett (184.5)
    Jimmy Flick (125) vs Cody Durden (126)
    Christos Giagos (159.5)** vs Carlton Minus (159)**

*Winn/Arroyo at 195 pound catchweight

**Giagos/Minus at 160 pound catchweight

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• someclevername

OH GOOD, Magic Marlon up next

• NewMike

Is anyone here still alive? GL if you are

• hbomb57

Played 1 LU enjoy watching the fights and get most of my info from you guys, currently 4/4 with Font and Thomson left only played the DK dollar and even if I win I would have to split 2500.+ 19 ways Did have Winn in my LU. If these two fights go my way it might pay for the beer and pizza tonight and NFL losses tomorrow.

• iron_tactics

• someclevername

lmao every single time

• smonger19

@hbomb57 said...

Played 1 LU enjoy watching the fights and get most of my info from you guys, currently 4/4 with Font and Thomson left only played the DK dollar and even if I win I would have to split 2500.+ 19 ways Did have Winn in my LU. If these two fights go my way it might pay for the beer and pizza tonight and NFL losses tomorrow.

Now only Wonderboy to go. If you split while getting the high score, there is nothing else you could do. Good luck!!

• someclevername

@hbomb57 said...

Font and Thomson left

Hope WB comes through for you, GL

• hbomb57

Just reading the history on this guy and see he broke both of his hands at one time guess I will hope for a……………………

KO!

• osuryanf

I…… suck……. at……. this…..

• maddysdaddy0914

Aside from the 3rd which round did Pineda win?

• osuryanf

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

The answer is neither so yeah there’s that

• maddysdaddy0914

@osuryanf said...

The answer is neither so yeah there’s that

And that is what will probably make me stop playing mma. It’s every week.

• maddysdaddy0914

They should post scores round by round. Would alleviate a lot of this BS.

• smonger19

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

The late submission attempt in the second round must have given that round to him in the judges eyes. All three gave him that round. According to MMA Decisions, 12 of 20 writers must have given him that round and the other 8 gave it to Khaos.

• someclevername

Did not think that fight was going to end up a fade, damn.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Did not think that fight was going to end up a fade, damn.

In the future, let’s compare notes and if we both think we shouldn’t fade a fight, we need to fade it.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

In the future, let’s compare notes and if we both think we shouldn’t fade a fight, we need to fade it.

I’m turning over a new leaf with how I play mma dfs next year – I say this every year, but this time I mean it. *At the very least, I never playing Moraes again.

• yisman

I have 410 with Wonderboy left.

If he wins, maybe that’ll be good enough to cash something.

• someclevername

Not trying to be a hater – but I am for a second lol – this is kind of a lame card to end the year. Oh well, guess they can’t all be bangers.

Sounds like the people in here that can actually win money need Thompson, so let’s go Wonderboy

• BigDaddy326

Right now in my single entry lineup i am 0-5 with 105 points. DK needs to have reverse scoring contests, if neal loses i will be 0-6

• thedkexperience

I’m winning nothing and missed almost every fight tonight due to an early family Christmas but this main event is a banger!

• NewMike

How would Chris Lee score this? 50-36 Neal

• yisman

I was hoping for a finish.

Hopefully the judges don’t screw this up.

• someclevername

WB still got it – so damn hard to track down and hit clean. Neal w/a pretty good performance considering the health issues in August and who he was up against.

Congrats to the winners! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year’s – all that good stuff. Y’all take it easy and GL in NFL

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

WB still got it – so damn hard to track down and hit clean. Neal w/a pretty good performance considering the health issues in August and who he was up against.

Congrats to the winners! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year’s – all that good stuff. Y’all take it easy and GL in NFL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).