MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, February 6th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Alistair Overeem (255.5) vs Alexander Volkov (264)

Co-Main Event
    Cory Sandhagen (135.5) vs Frankie Edgar (135.5)

Michael Johnson (154.5) vs Clay Guida (155)
    Alexandre Pantoja (125.5) vs Manel Kape (125.5)
    Diego Ferreira (155) vs Beneil Dariush (156)
    Mike Rodriguez (205) vs Danilo Marques (205)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Devonte Smith (159.5)* vs Justin Jaynes (159)*
    Karol Rosa (135) vs Joselyne Edwards (135)
    Molly McCann (126) vs Lara Procópio (125.5)
    Seung Woo Choi (145.5) vs Youssef Zalal (146)
    Timur Valiev (145.5) vs Martin Day (146)
    Ode Osbourne (143.5) vs Jerome Rivera (145)

*Smith/Jaynes at 160 pound catchweight

Stamann/Askar CANCELLED

Fight Odds

Tapology FightCenter

• dolphinkick182

Marc Raimondi
    @marc_raimondi
    Askar Askar was not medically cleared to compete tonight at #UFCVegas18, per the UFC. His scheduled bout with Cody Stamann has been canceled.

• someclevername

@dolphinkick182 said...

Marc Raimondi
    @marc_raimondi
    Askar Askar was not medically cleared to compete tonight at #UFCVegas18, per the UFC. His scheduled bout with Cody Stamann has been canceled.

Damn it, I was actually going to play Stamann for the first time ever. First Merab then Ewell and now Askar – mma gods just don’t want Cody to fight.

Thank you for posting

• NewMike

• gapTTJG

@thevogaman

I was wondering the same thing. What’s taking them so long. The event is on a few hours away. They’re just not going to add them?

• smonger19

I probably wouldn’t have taken either Askar or Stamann, but I’m disappointed that the fight is off because I wanted to make jokes about a potential Askar Askar vs Askar Askarov fight. They’re not too far off in weight. We can still make this happen.

• thedkexperience

@smonger19 said...

I probably wouldn’t have taken either Askar or Stamann, but I’m disappointed that the fight is off because I wanted to make jokes about a potential Askar Askar vs Askar Askarov fight. They’re not too far off in weight. We can still make this happen.

I second your take.

• gapTTJG

Spoke with FanDuel and they will not be adding Rosa/Edwards or Day. Unless it changes in the next few minutes

• someclevername

Some real untrustworthy characters have gathered in my lineup. Devonte Smith might get Guitar Hero’d (again). If Marques can’t get it to the ground he’s fubar. Hope Ode doesn’t suck. Feeling pretty good that I managed to keep MJ out though, so he’s prob gonna break the slate lol.

GL y’all

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

lol

• thedkexperience

I’m hoping it’s 4 hours of the favorites winning, then someone points it out after like 8 fights and then it’s a crash landing of upsets.

Let’s do this!

• geardaddy

Do the available fighters on fd all accrue pts even if they are matched with the wrong opponent? fd not adding the other fighters make it really confusing

• someclevername

Ode 50.3% and Rivera 5.8% in the Flying Knee :0 that always ends well

• smonger19

Have 65% Osbourne, but put Rivera in 30% to get a lower priced winner in almost all of my lineups. Let’s see how this works out.

• thedkexperience

There’s an unfortunately low amount of nickname talk this week. That said, The Jamaican Sensation is a great nickname.

Edit – Questionable entrance music though.

What does it all mean?

• someclevername

First Quick Win bonus? THE JAMAICAN SENSATION

• smonger19

First early finish bonus

• thedkexperience

ODE!!

• joephoto

@joephoto said...

So is Osbourne now the “free square” on DK at 7800 ?

To answer my own question- YES !

• Etid1976

And we’re off! The Jamaican Sensation!

• geardaddy

First time we see the new 60 second bonus finally count

• someclevername

He said he cried on his way out and I’m taking this as an extremely good sign since I was also crying making my lineup.

• thedkexperience

@someclevername said...

He said he cried on his way out and I’m taking this as an extremely good sign since I was also crying making my lineup.

Mark it down. Great name + slow paced entrance music + crying = bonus

It’s science.

• someclevername

@thedkexperience said...

Mark it down. Great name + slow paced entrance music + crying = bonus

It’s science.

Watching all these walkouts like a hawk now lol

• smonger19

The 0.8 points I received from my Rivera lineups already has me ahead of the Stamann and Askar owners. This could be a difference maker.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

The 0.8 points I received from my Rivera lineups already has me ahead of the Stamann and Askar owners. This could be a difference maker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).