MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, February 6th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Alistair Overeem (255.5) vs Alexander Volkov (264)

Co-Main Event
    Cory Sandhagen (135.5) vs Frankie Edgar (135.5)

Michael Johnson (154.5) vs Clay Guida (155)
    Alexandre Pantoja (125.5) vs Manel Kape (125.5)
    Diego Ferreira (155) vs Beneil Dariush (156)
    Mike Rodriguez (205) vs Danilo Marques (205)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Devonte Smith (159.5)* vs Justin Jaynes (159)*
    Karol Rosa (135) vs Joselyne Edwards (135)
    Molly McCann (126) vs Lara Procópio (125.5)
    Seung Woo Choi (145.5) vs Youssef Zalal (146)
    Timur Valiev (145.5) vs Martin Day (146)
    Ode Osbourne (143.5) vs Jerome Rivera (145)

*Smith/Jaynes at 160 pound catchweight

Stamann/Askar CANCELLED

Fight Odds

Tapology FightCenter

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

I have to think Choi won’t….there will probably be a fighter near the same price getting a finish….don’t know who, but it won’t surprise me…

Just glad it wasn’t Jaynes.

• smonger19

That’s one of those “ewwwww” injuries to Jaynes eye

• thedkexperience

@someclevername said...

There’s a golf ball in that man’s eye

Impressive effort by Smith. Explosive fighter who will apparently slap the hell out of someone.

And he plays UFC4 lol

• someclevername

Marques time…

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

There’s a golf ball in that man’s eye

Even the golfers I chose this week wouldn’t have missed that one…had 3 of 6 make the cut

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

That’s one of those “ewwwww” injuries to Jaynes eye

Joanna Jędrzejczyk somewhere saying he’s fine, he can fight lol

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Even the golfers I chose this week wouldn’t have missed that one…had 3 of 6 make the cut

EVR man – puts one in the drink to bogey then birdies the last hole to finish…-2. I gotta stop playing that guy if there is any water whatsoever. If someone has a glass of water he can hit it.

• Baysman

SLO Mike Rodriguez. That wasn’t very good.

• achesley711

Osbourne/Smith/Marquez with Ferreira/Sandhagen/Overeem left. I’m a single entry dart thrower, hoping for the best!

• smonger19

Dang, should have known. Now Marques has 3 career wins against fighters with winning records…and is 2-0 in UFC.

• Stangs13

Whoever called Marques nice work!

• someclevername

Pantoja & Volkov left – which one is it? Or both?

• smonger19

@smonger19 said...

Dang, should have known. Now Marques has 3 career wins against fighters with winning records…and is 2-0 in UFC.

His dominant win over 0-16 Marck Polimeno should have tipped me off that he was the real deal as should have his win over 15-37 Alex “Marmaduke” Junius. If he would have had a win over “Garfield” or “Snoopy”, I would have given him more credit.

• someclevername

@achesley711 said...

I’m a single entry dart thrower, hoping for the best!

Me too, man – these times I’m still alive for the main card are so rare lol

GL

• smonger19

I will forevermore pick any fighter who has a career win over a fighter with a cartoon nickname over Slo Mike.

• thevogaman

We don’t deserve fights like CDF/Benny

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I will forevermore pick any fighter who has a career win over a fighter with a cartoon nickname over Slo Mike.

*with a single leg & a grappling game lol literally the only reasons I took him. He’s awful, terrible and probably going to get ktfo his next fight, but Mike just can not be trusted on the ground. I was sweating every second that was on the feet.

I was planning on playing him and felt relieved when vogaman brought him up & said he liked him. His reads are consistently so much better than mine lol.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

I was planning on playing him and felt relieved when vogaman brought him up & said he liked him. His reads are consistently so much better than mine lol

Hopefully it pays off for one of us.

Edit: for both of us.

• thevogaman

How are we getting Barber/Grasso as a co main to a PPV when you have a fight like that in the middle of an ESPN+ card?

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

We don’t deserve fights like CDF/Benny

Fun fight…this was the one I was looking forward to the most, just not from a DFS scoring perspective….Benny is looking great

• thedkexperience

Well I’m not winning anything it appears! See you next week fellas!

• someclevername

Benny such a good dude – in & out of the cage.

• achesley711

@achesley711 said...

Osbourne/Smith/Marquez with Ferreira/Sandhagen/Overeem left. I’m a single entry dart thrower, hoping for the best!

Jinxed myself

• someclevername

Please don’t get ko’d Pantoja

• smonger19

No idea why I started looking this up other than being bitter….but Khadis Ibragimov is 0-4 in the UFC and now 3 of the 4 fighters who beat him have now also beaten Slo Mike….I don’t think Slo Mike is going to get a chance against Roman Dolidze, but I’m going all in for Dolidze even if he’s priced at $11,000.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).