MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, February 6th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Alistair Overeem (255.5) vs Alexander Volkov (264)

Co-Main Event
    Cory Sandhagen (135.5) vs Frankie Edgar (135.5)

Michael Johnson (154.5) vs Clay Guida (155)
    Alexandre Pantoja (125.5) vs Manel Kape (125.5)
    Diego Ferreira (155) vs Beneil Dariush (156)
    Mike Rodriguez (205) vs Danilo Marques (205)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Devonte Smith (159.5)* vs Justin Jaynes (159)*
    Karol Rosa (135) vs Joselyne Edwards (135)
    Molly McCann (126) vs Lara Procópio (125.5)
    Seung Woo Choi (145.5) vs Youssef Zalal (146)
    Timur Valiev (145.5) vs Martin Day (146)
    Ode Osbourne (143.5) vs Jerome Rivera (145)

*Smith/Jaynes at 160 pound catchweight

Stamann/Askar CANCELLED

Fight Odds

Tapology FightCenter

• thevogaman

Tough night cause I had lots of 6 win lineups and only broke even. Won another Super Bowl milly entry, so GL everyone tomorrow

• smonger19

This was another case about a card that I didn’t really care about and was thoroughly entertained by….pretty much broke even, but got my entertainment for the night…congratulations to all who struck it big….

I haven’t checked yet, but maybe there is a football game to bet on tomorrow….

• someclevername

Forget all of the technical reasons why Volkov won – the real reason is cos Overeem making a last ditch title run at 40 is a feel good story and the mma gods tend to say NO on those.

Wasn’t in contention for anything big either way, but taking Pantoja over Benny kind of stings. Just cos I am a big Benny fan and he has come through for me a few times. A win is a win is a win though, all good. $17 in $47 out. Live to fight another day.

Congrats to the winners! Really hope KC wins tomorrow cos (as a Dolphins’ fan) I am a Tom Brady hater. And yes it is due to his success and he is in the running for GOAT (I just got sick typing that) and I’m jealous mainly. lol GL to your Super Bowl lineups!

• NewMike

The next card is already up and even better, Bobby Green is back!

• yisman

The late money was wrong on the main event.

Volkov was -190 2-3 hours before the fight. In the minutes before the ME, I saw the line drop to -160.

Within 5 seconds, Overeem was backed up against the cage with both arms covering his face.

When I saw that, I knew he was done.

He was never in the fight.

• thevogaman

@yisman said...

The late money was wrong on the main event.

Volkov was -190 2-3 hours before the fight. In the minutes before the ME, I saw the line drop to -160.

Within 5 seconds, Overeem was backed up against the cage with both arms covering his face.

When I saw that, I knew he was done.

He was never in the fight.

Yeah, he had 2 paths. A takedown and that overhand left he throws that dropped Stipe.

Once both failed it was pretty obvious. He may have been able to do better in the big cage, too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).