STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, February 20th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Curtis Blaydes (259) vs Derrick Lewis (263)

Co-Main Event
    Ketlen Vieira (138)* vs Yana Kunitskaya (135.5)

Charles Rosa (146) vs Darrick Minner (146)
    Aleksei Oleinik (240) vs Chris Daukaus (234)
    Phillip Hawes (185) vs Nassourdine Imavov (185.5)
    Andrei Arlovski (249.5) vs Tom Aspinall (244.5)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Jared Gordon (150)** vs Danny Chavez (145)
    Eddie Wineland (135.5) vs John CastaƱeda (136)
    Nate Landwehr (146) vs Julian Erosa (145.5)
    Shana Dobson (126) vs Casey O’Neill (125.5)
    Aiemann Zahabi (136) vs Drako Rodriguez (140.5)***
    Serghei Spivac (245) vs Jared Vanderaa (265)

Klose/Pena CANCELLED

Skelly/Emmers CANCELLED

*Vieira missed the Women’s Bantamweight limit by 2 pounds and will be fined 20% of her purse

**Gordon missed the Featherweight limit by 4 pounds and will be fined 30% of his purse

***Rodriguez missed the Bantamweight limit by 4.5 pounds and will be fined 30% of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology FightCenter

• thevogaman

Lol… Black Beast. Damn.

• someclevername

@thedkexperience said...

Between parlays and DFS I got like $500 on Lewis.

• thedkexperience

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

• smonger19

Damn!!!! Way more Blaydes, but like Lewis a lot.

• someclevername

@thedkexperience said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quite possibly my favorite usage of a Ric Flair gif ever lol congrats, man! Wooooo!

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

Need a Blaydes win for 6/6

• geardaddy

Crazy how lewis’s 2nd round ko score is the lowest winning score on the slate

• thedkexperience

Yeah, big hit for me. Only like $60 for DFS but I hit nearly $600 in parlays. Good night!

Atlantic City! Here we come!

• someclevername

Congrats to anyone that navigated this card and made money (woooo). It was so much fun, let’s do it again next week.

• yisman

welp, it was looking like I’d cash with the 0

until Blaydes stuck me with like 11 points

really looked like he was in control

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Congrats to anyone that navigated this card and made money (woooo). It was so much fun, let’s do it again next week.

I veered left, veered right. Lost my front left tire on turn 1 (lost 45 dollars on the Blaydes loss) and i’ll slam into the wall when I lose what remains in NAS tomorrow

• thevogaman

Yeah, congrats on anybody who took this thing down. Like always Lewis loses the entire fight until he knocks you out.

I really think anyone with hand speed and a calf kick beats Lewis. Would love to see a rematch with UberVolkov. Think Volkov wins in the 1st this time.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

I veered left, veered right. Lost my front left tire on turn 1 (lost 45 dollars on the Blaydes loss) and i’ll slam into the wall when I lose what remains in NAS tomorrow

Right there with you – my week is not complete until I’ve lost money on NASCAR.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).