STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 13th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Leon Edwards (170.5) vs Belal Muhammad (170)

Co-Main Event
    Misha Cirkunov (205) vs Ryan Spann (206)*

Dan Ige (145.5) vs Gavin Tucker (146)
    Jonathan Martinez (136) vs Davey Grant (135.5)
    Matheus Nicolau (125.5) vs Manel Kape (125.5)
    Eryk Anders (186) vs Darren Stewart (185.5)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Angela Hill (115.5) vs Ashley Yoder (116)
    Charles Jourdain (145.5) vs Marcelo Rojo (145.5)
    Rani Yahya (136) vs Ray Rodriguez (135.5)
    Nasrat Haqparast (156) vs Rafa Garcia (156)
    Cortney Casey (126) vs JJ Aldrich (125.5)
    Jinh Yu Frey (115.5) vs Gloria de Paula (115.5)
    Jason Witt (171) vs Matthew Semelsberger (169.5)

*Spann missed by 0.5 pounds on his first attempt; made weight on his second attempt

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• iron_tactics

That’s some Nascar money right there

• smonger19

@thedkexperience said...

I might have been wrong about 80% of it but this has been an interesting evening of pugilism.

Sometimes the cards you don’t expect much out of turn out to be the most entertaining.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

And that’s why you don’t come out to Mortal Kombat.

Black Beast ruined that entrance for everyone now lol.

Anyone that has live betting – you hear those familiar notes, you know what to do

• thedkexperience

@smonger19 said...

Sometimes the cards you don’t expect much out of turn out to be the most entertaining.

Now it’s time for the one big name fight to be stopped in the 4th round for a roof leak.

• someclevername

I had written off my late lineup but I’m still in it! Incredible turn of events, Jim.

• smonger19

@iron_tactics said...

@CityBoy410 said… I see Sat 12:00AM

I was going to look at the start time, but when I went to the fight card I got distracted by Cheyanne Buys.

It does look a normal Saturday afternoon start time. Right now says 7:00 Eastern, but likely will move up a couple hours.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

I had written off my late lineup but I’m still in it! Incredible turn of events, Jim.

Who do you have in this one?? I can root for the other guy and guarantee you victory.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Who do you have in this one?? I can root for the other guy and guarantee you victory.

Well, I’m in it for like $20 lol

Captain Spann, Ige, Jourdain, Kape, Stewart and…REMEMBER THE NAME – you need Belal too, right?

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

you need Belal too, right?

I’m needing Belal too….

• someclevername

Oh no

• thedkexperience

Who had second round eye poke on your scorecard?

• yisman

all my bets going to lose again, I guess
    these friggin DQs/no contests keep going against me

Plus had Edwards in my lineups

• blackdirkdiggler

Unbelievable. I totally faded the main event, and I will cash because of the ND, but I feel really bad for Muhammad. Not so much for Leon.

• someclevername

That was a bad one, yikes

• thevogaman

I just know I don’t want to see that fight run back.

• smonger19

@thedkexperience said...

Who had second round eye poke on your scorecard?

So close, I had third round eye poke.

• mnstone14

@yisman said...

all my bets going to lose again, I guess
    these friggin DQs/no contests keep going against me

Plus had Edwards in my lineups

Belals eye seems pretty bad, so even though you lost your bets I guess there’s more important things?

• geardaddy

only needed 50 more pts from leon for first. brutal card

• smonger19

Can’t complain…I should break even this weekend after I lose at NASCAR and golf tomorrow…

• someclevername

I had no business cashing this lineup, but I’ll be donating it back tomorrow via golf & NASCAR so I ,guess it all evens out.

Congrats to the winners? Man, what a terrible situation – hope Belal’s eye is ok. That did not look good. :/

• someclevername

@geardaddy said...

only needed 50 more pts from leon for first. brutal card

I gave this a “thumbs up” but I mean it as a “damn, I’m sorry that f’ng sucks”

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wait…. just checked the standings… they both finished with like 5 points??? Wtf!

Of all the dfs sports this is the more idiotic

4 weeks ago the guy gets the shits before the match…. doesn’t fight and instead of the other guy getting a W everyone gets a zero

Was it 2 weeks ago? Guy is down and the corner tells him to finish him… he does and gets DQed

Tonight the eye poke and all goes down the shithole… not too bitter as at least i am cashing enough the get the money back but this one truly is a waste of time

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@someclevername said...

I had no business cashing this lineup, but I’ll be donating it back tomorrow via golf & NASCAR so I ,guess it all evens out.

Congrats to the winners? Man, what a terrible situation – hope Belal’s eye is ok. That did not look good. :/

I don’t get it…. ok to break someone’s head open, but oh my don’t touch the eye?
    If you can’t keep fighting you lose
    If it’s intentional and breaks the rules you win and the other guy DQed

• geardaddy

@Unico10 said...

I don’t get it…. ok to break someone’s head open, but oh my don’t touch the eye?

Yeah there was talk in getting some kind of points scored in a nc when DK was restricting their scoring but I guess they ultimately decided against it. But an eyepoke is illegal and leon was warned about his fingers prior so it was the right decision unfortunately. Herb Dean could have ruled it a win by dq for belal.

• someclevername

@Unico10 said...

I am not an expert on all of the rules or anything, but an eye poke is definitely illegal. It was severe, his eye immediately started swelling shut. Not intentional that’s why the No Contest so no loss on Edwards’ record opposed to Yan’s knee being ruled intentional and DQ and a loss. I understand people are bitter about it and it’s definitely a shitty situation, but can’t expect Belal to continue w/one eye due to an illegal strike or take a loss due to an illegal strike.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong on the rules.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).