STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, March 13th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Leon Edwards (170.5) vs Belal Muhammad (170)

Co-Main Event
    Misha Cirkunov (205) vs Ryan Spann (206)*

Dan Ige (145.5) vs Gavin Tucker (146)
    Jonathan Martinez (136) vs Davey Grant (135.5)
    Matheus Nicolau (125.5) vs Manel Kape (125.5)
    Eryk Anders (186) vs Darren Stewart (185.5)

Prelims (ESPN+, 4pm CT)

Angela Hill (115.5) vs Ashley Yoder (116)
    Charles Jourdain (145.5) vs Marcelo Rojo (145.5)
    Rani Yahya (136) vs Ray Rodriguez (135.5)
    Nasrat Haqparast (156) vs Rafa Garcia (156)
    Cortney Casey (126) vs JJ Aldrich (125.5)
    Jinh Yu Frey (115.5) vs Gloria de Paula (115.5)
    Jason Witt (171) vs Matthew Semelsberger (169.5)

*Spann missed by 0.5 pounds on his first attempt; made weight on his second attempt

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• CityBoy410

I’m mountain time. What card is it.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@someclevername said...

I am not an expert on all of the rules or anything, but an eye poke is definitely illegal. It was severe, his eye immediately started swelling shut. Not intentional that’s why the No Contest so no loss on Edwards’ record opposed to Yan’s knee being ruled intentional and DQ and a loss. I understand people are bitter about it and it’s definitely a shitty situation, but can’t expect Belal to continue w/one eye due to an illegal strike or take a loss due to an illegal strike.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong on the rules.

But if is illegal than you should get DQed…. I get what the rule says, but I think is ridiculous

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Or eye poke NC, or pass out backstage, or knee someone while they’re down

“Two out of three ain’t bad” (actually it is)

• someclevername

@Unico10 said...

But if is illegal than you should get DQed…. I get what the rule says, but I think is ridiculous

Yeah, since the “intent” part is a judgment call it always has the potential to be sketchy.

• CityBoy410

Somebody look at the upcoming MMA card on Dk and tell me what card is that. The time on is Friday 10 Pm mountain time where I’m at.

• someclevername

@CityBoy410 said...

Somebody look at the upcoming MMA card on Dk and tell me what card is that. The time on is Friday 10 Pm mountain time where I’m at.

It is just a placeholder. I’m Central so DK shows Friday 11pm, but they will change it. The next card is UFC on ESPN 21 (Brunson vs Holland) and per ESPN the prelims will start Saturday, March 20th at 6pm Central/5pm Mountain.

• CityBoy410

@someclevername said...

It is just a placeholder. I’m Central so DK shows Friday 11pm, but they will change it. The next card is UFC on ESPN 21 (Brunson vs Holland) and per ESPN the prelims will start Saturday, March 20th at 6pm Central/5pm Mountain.

Cool, The Friday threw me off because I never notice that happen before.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).