STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, May 22nd, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Main Event
    Rob Font (136) vs Cody Garbrandt (135.5)

Co-Main Event
    Yan Xiaonan (116) vs Carla Esparza (116)

Justin Tafa (265.5) vs Jared Vanderaa (264)
    Felicia Spencer (145) vs Norma Dumont (146)
    Bill Algeo (145.5) vs Ricardo Ramos (146)
    Jack Hermansson (186) vs Edmen Shahbazyan (185)

Prelims (ESPN+, 3pm CT)

Ben Rothwell (265.5) vs Chris Barnett (263)
    Claudio Silva (169.5) vs Court McGee (170.5)
    Victor Rodriguez (125.5) vs Bruno Silva (125.5)
    Josh Culibao (146) vs Nuerdanbieke Shayilan (146)
    David Dvořák (126) vs Juancamilo Ronderos (128.5)*
    Damir Ismagulov (155.5) vs Rafael Alves (154.5)

*Ronderos missed the flyweight limits by 2.5 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse

Medeiros/Hadžović OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

Retired….until they need another late replacement

Remember when a judge scored him the fight against RDA.

• someclevername

Derek Cleary 50-45 RDA
    Sal D’amato 50-45 RDA
    CHRIS LEE 48-47 Felder

lol gold

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Remember when a judge scored him the fight against RDA.

I remember it was Chris Lee….

I can’t remember which fight it was, but Lee made another bad decision when Felder was commentating and he said something like “Well that was Chris Lee, he thought I won my last fight…”

• someclevername

Can’t believe more people don’t want to do this for like $12k win/$12k show

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Can’t believe more people don’t want to do this for like $12k win/$12k show

I mean, backyard wrestling gets pretty gruesome. That was free

• smonger19

I’m just glad that when something goes wrong, everything goes wrong….less sweat that way….

Did get suckered into the DK odds boost…..if Jokic gets a triple double, I’ll break even on the night….

• thevogaman

Vanderaa is weird as hell. I love it.

• iron_tactics

Need Esparza and Garbrandt

• iron_tactics

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I’m just glad that when something goes wrong, everything goes wrong….less sweat that way….

This is my philosophy also. Like, for example, if one had Thomas Pieters in their lineup this week and he, hypothetically, shot +16. Then, in theory, you would no longer have to even bother looking at that lineup.

• someclevername

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

LFG

She has come to eat cookies and kick ass… and she’s all out of cookies.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

This is my philosophy also. Like, for example, if one had Thomas Pieters in their lineup this week and he, hypothetically, shot +16. Then, in theory, you would no longer have to even bother looking at that lineup.

Much better than having Xander in your lineup needing a par for a 6/6 and seeing his 2nd shot on the par 4 – 18th hole going to “parts unknown”. At least he got a bogey to only miss the cut by 1. Thankfully, all my other golfers have decided to tank today in memory of him to eliminate any chance of minimum cash.

• someclevername

Like a hot knife through butter got damn

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Like a hot knife through butter got damn

Mmmmmmmmmm butter’

• iron_tactics

My fate lies with Garbrandt and his calf kicks

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Much better than having Xander in your lineup needing a par for a 6/6 and seeing his 2nd shot on the par 4 – 18th hole going to “parts unknown”. At least he got a bogey to only miss the cut by 1. Thankfully, all my other golfers have decided to tank today in memory of him to eliminate any chance of minimum cash.

That sucks when they miss the cut by 1. It’s like them saying “I could’ve made it, but I really wanted you to lose”.

Yeah, mine wasn’t even close lol I checked my lineup later on and was all squinting my eyes like “does… does that say +16?”

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Yeah, mine wasn’t even close lol I checked my lineup later on and was all squinting my eyes like “does… does that say +16?”

• someclevername

Need “No Love” to cash – c’mon Cody please don’t join Edmen & Spencer in trying to waste an all-time performance from Esparza

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

lol exactly what happened

• iron_tactics

I’d play golf but as soon as I submit a lineup. Draftkings would say “thank your donation!”
    Writes my name on a slip of paper and sticks it on the wall

• iron_tactics

• someclevername

Hail Mary time

• iron_tactics

All my lineups

• someclevername

Props to Cody for hanging in there – did not think that was going to decision. Font just too sharp tonight, what can you do. Solid win!

Congrats to the winners! I won’t lose next week, guaranteed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).