STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, June 5th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Main Event
    Jairzinho Rozenstruik (254) vs Augusto Sakai (255.5)

Co-Main Event
    Walt Harris (264) vs Marcin Tybura (251)

Roman Dolidze (186) vs Laureano Staropoli (185)
    Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5) vs Miguel Baeza (171)
    Duško Todorović (186) vs Gregory Rodrigues (186)
    Tom Breese (186) vs Antônio Arroyo (186)

Prelims (ESPN+, 3pm CT)

Montana De La Rosa (126) vs Ariane Lipski (124.5)
    Tanner Boser (242) vs Ilir Latifi (240)
    Francisco Trinaldo (169.5) vs Muslim Salikhov (171)
    Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs Kamuela Kirk (146)
    Alan Patrick (154.5) vs Mason Jones (156)
    Manon Fiorot (125.5) vs Tabatha Ricci (124.5)
    Youssef Zalal (146) vs Sean Woodson (145)
    Claudio Puelles (155) vs Jordan Leavitt (156)

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• thevogaman

Moroz out and Fiorot now faces Tabatha Ricci.

• realphipps

Anyone kinda dumbfounded by Sean Woodson’s placement in the fight card?

Not saying he’s Brock, but 7-1 and dude looks like a future title holder imo. Coming off a wild loss, I get that, but still.

• thevogaman

@realphipps said...

Anyone kinda dumbfounded by Sean Woodson’s placement in the fight card?

Not saying he’s Brock, but 7-1 and dude looks like a future title holder imo. Coming off a wild loss, I get that, but still.

Didn’t really stand out to me. I think he’s shown a lack of power with his boxing… and that’s basically his game. If he had knocked out Juicy J in the 1st round (like he was supposed to) then I think he’d be higher up the card.

I like his volume and length, but his ceiling seems to be more of a 145 version of Neil Magny than some future superstar that draws money. I kind of like Zalal as a punt here.

• factorial89

well in the toyota 350 who runs well in road course races.truex and chase for sure.value picks i like-briscoe preece bell chastain.

• callmetouch

@factorial89 said...

well in the toyota 350 who runs well in road course races.truex and chase for sure.value picks i like-briscoe preece bell chastain.

Idk Truex has some bad takedown defense and chase is a great wrestler. Briscoe only has one shot power so I can’t rely on that

• someclevername

Wow, the thread is fire this week!

Just now looking at these fights and oof, it’s a lot. Throwing something together and have Fiorot since her opponent coming in on such short notice, but I don’t know anything about her.

Bigi Boy/Gane was so exciting they decided to throw Bigi in another main event, huh? Great.

• joephoto

I expect some low scoring matches. Not a lot of striking going on.

• geardaddy

@joephoto said...

I expect some low scoring matches. Not a lot of striking going on.

big disagree. lots of finishes

• joephoto

OK. Where is the Vogaman ? Out getting new cat again ? Or a dog ?
    Your insight usually is spectacular.

• smonger19

No late cancellations yet??? That can only mean more fluky eyepoke/low blow/illegal knee DQs during the fights. Typing that out, I want to see one fighter do all three at the same time.

• smonger19

@geardaddy said...

lots of finishes

I’m usually high on my total, but I see 8-10 finishes.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Just now looking at these fights and oof, it’s a lot. Throwing something together and have Fiorot since her opponent coming in on such short notice, but I don’t know anything about her.

What I read about Ricci is that she has a bright future, but she is getting thrown into the fire too soon. She does have a path to victory if she can get the fight to the ground, but that path is very narrow. Out of 20 lineups I took Fiorot in 18, but had to throw Ricci into the other 2.

Another short notice fighter is Rodrigues who seems to be getting some love on the betting lines. He also had his last fight about two weeks ago. I have to give him bonus points for the “RoboCop” nickname. I wound up taking him on 10 of my teams, but also have Dusko in 5 of them (including one of my two single entry teams).

• smonger19

@callmetouch said...

Truex has some bad takedown defense

Truex did get taken down hard a few weeks ago.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Typing that out, I want to see one fighter do all three at the same time.

I’d throw a dollar on Dolidze

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

I kind of like Zalal as a punt here.

I wound up with no Woodson and just a little Zalal. I don’t mind Woodson, but not at that price. Zalal was just waiting for me to put in if a fight were cancelled.

• someclevername

GL everyone

• thevogaman

@joephoto said...

OK. Where is the Vogaman ? Out getting new cat again ? Or a dog ?
    Your insight usually is spectacular.

Sorry man… I had to finish some things at work… barely got my lineups finished.

• joephoto

@thevogaman said...

Sorry man… I had to finish some things at work

I thought this was your job.

• callmetouch

I played Arroyo & Breeese in my single $100. How did I not see that lmaoooo

• thevogaman

@joephoto said...

I thought this was your job.

Hah… I wish I was successful enough to make DFS my job. Maybe tonight’s the night.

• someclevername

@callmetouch said...

I played Arroyo & Breeese in my single $100. How did I not see that lmaoooo

Well, it’ll be unique right lol

• thevogaman

Leavitt going to lose this ain’t he? His wrestling has been just awful.

• joephoto

@thevogaman said...

I hate losing the 1st fight.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Depends on which judges are blessing this fight – Byrd & Lee could have him up

• geardaddy

I was very light on Leavitt and have around 25% Puelles. I was very surprised by the ownership. I think that slam ko by Leavitt gave him a little too much hype

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).