STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, June 5th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Main Event
    Jairzinho Rozenstruik (254) vs Augusto Sakai (255.5)

Co-Main Event
    Walt Harris (264) vs Marcin Tybura (251)

Roman Dolidze (186) vs Laureano Staropoli (185)
    Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5) vs Miguel Baeza (171)
    Duško Todorović (186) vs Gregory Rodrigues (186)
    Tom Breese (186) vs Antônio Arroyo (186)

Prelims (ESPN+, 3pm CT)

Montana De La Rosa (126) vs Ariane Lipski (124.5)
    Tanner Boser (242) vs Ilir Latifi (240)
    Francisco Trinaldo (169.5) vs Muslim Salikhov (171)
    Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs Kamuela Kirk (146)
    Alan Patrick (154.5) vs Mason Jones (156)
    Manon Fiorot (125.5) vs Tabatha Ricci (124.5)
    Youssef Zalal (146) vs Sean Woodson (145)
    Claudio Puelles (155) vs Jordan Leavitt (156)

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• smonger19

I’m just happy to have some undefeated lineups left…..of course the Jones/Breese lineups don’t count as losses….

• iron_tactics

Walt Harris with the delayed narrative victory

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Yessssss

• thevogaman

Does Dolidze get control time for all this?

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Does Dolidze get control time for all this?

ESPN stats say yes – they’ve been pretty aligned w/FM I think

• thevogaman

Looking to next week… I don’t think Adesanya should be that big of a favorite against Vettori. Also, it’s kind of a crap card besides the 2 title fights.

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Looking to next week… I don’t think Adesanya should be that big of a favorite against Vettori. Also, it’s kind of a crap card besides the 2 title fights.

Also of note, Edwards-Diaz is 5 rounds…wasn’t thinking of that before tonight…chance it could go into championship rounds…

• someclevername

This Vettori outfit is incredible

• someclevername

LFG Walt

• smonger19

One “undefeated” team through….Dolidze/Rodrigues/Kirk/Fiorot (Breese/Jones)…..let’s see if it can minimum cash….

• someclevername

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

• someclevername

Mickey from Snatch beats every single one of those guys in that American Fighter movie.

• smonger19

Need Rozenstruik to minimum cash (thanks Jones/Baeza)…still disappointed that Rozenstruik doesn’t come out to AC/DC

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Need Rozenstruik to minimum cash (thanks Jones/Baeza)…still disappointed that Rozenstruik doesn’t come out to AC/DC

Walt killed any shot I had so I’m gonna do you a favor and root for Sakai – money in the bank!

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Walt killed any shot I had so I’m gonna do you a favor and root for Sakai – money in the bank!

Only won minimum cash due to you. Thank you and I hope to return the favor sometime!!!

• thevogaman

Weird… It didn’t even look like the standing punches landed. Good for Rozenstruik though.

• iron_tactics

Grats to the winners tonight!
    My last standing lineups brought home enough bacon for Nascar tomorrow. See those that play there

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Weird… It didn’t even look like the standing punches landed. Good for Rozenstruik though.

Oezdemir/Cirkunovesque

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Only won minimum cash due to you. Thank you and I hope to return the favor sometime!!!

I do what I can.

I should have stuck w/my birthday angle w/Bigi Boy lol. Congrats winning anything on this cursed card!

• smonger19

Congratulations to all those more fortunate than myself…..should be fun next weekend….

• OSP

Bad night for the main but managed to chop the 40k uppercut for 4250 and some other minor wins in the smaller buyins..relief to finally pick something up on the late entries

• OSP

also want to add…i dont know how they only counted 4 significant strikes for tybura…really wish they would get some new type of scoring system…was really upset with the lack of strikes they deemed “significant”

• someclevername

@OSP said...

Bad night for the main but managed to chop the 40k uppercut for 4250 and some other minor wins in the smaller buyins..relief to finally pick something up on the late entries

Very nice, congrats!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).