STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, September 18th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Main Event
    Anthony Smith (205.5) vs Ryan Spann (206)

Co-Main Event
    Ion Cutelaba (205) vs Devin Clark (206)

Ariane Lipski (126) vs Mandy Böhm (125.5)
    Arman Tsarukyan (155.5) vs Christos Giagos (155.5)
    Nate Maness (135) vs Tony Gravely (135.5)
    Joaquin Buckley (184.5) vs Antônio Arroyo (186)

Prelims (ESPN+, 3pm CT)

Mike Rodriguez (202) vs Tafon Nchukwi (204.5)
    Pannie Kianzad (136) vs Raquel Pennington (135.5)
    Rong Zhu (158)* vs Brandon Jenkins (155.5)
    Montel Jackson (136) vs JP Buys (136)
    Erin Blanchfield (125) vs Sarah Alpar (126)
    Impa Kasanganay (170.5) vs Carlston Harris (170)
    Gustavo Lopez (135) vs Heili Alateng (136)
    Emily Whitmire (125) vs Hannah Goldy (125)

*Zhu missed the lightweight limit by 2 pounds

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• smonger19

While looking at stuff, I make picks that I don’t really think about on Tapology….just go with gut reaction.

I have been wrong on Smith’s last 5 fights and picked him for a 2nd round KO. While I think he’ll win, I’ll do better with Spann. So I hope my horrible predictions with Smith will continue.

• someclevername

Man, not to be a total debbie downer… but I am. I have to put one of my dogs down next week and I’m just not happy about it at all. Fucking sucks and been a terrible week. Sorry, just had to vent for a minute. Sucks. Hate it.

• someclevername

Had Smith and then ended up fading the fight in my main & took Spann in my late lol just another terrible decision – congrats to the winners. Props to Lionheart – been counted out a hundred times and still doing work. GL to you guys in NFL tomorrow.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Man, not to be a total debbie downer… but I am. I have to put one of my dogs down next week and I’m just not happy about it at all. Fucking sucks and been a terrible week. Sorry, just had to vent for a minute. Sucks. Hate it.

Yeah, sorry that’s the worst.

• OSP

@someclevername said...

Sorry to hear that, i hope you can enjoy the time you have left.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Don’t worry about being a debbie downer….know far too well how hard that is….I know I can’t say anything to make it better, but your dog was lucky to have you in its life….

• someclevername

Thank you vogaman, OSP & smonger – she’ll always be my little baby.

Sorry for derailing the thread for a brief moment – but doesn’t seem like many gave a shit about this card anyway. Again congrats to the winners! I think I somehow won $3.50 lol which is, honestly, incredible cos my lineup sucked.

Shout out to OnlySmokesPurps for taking home 1st in Joe’s contest! Think they finished 2nd two weeks in a row and now a win – very impressive stretch. McCurds13 takes silver – a fine showing imo. Enjoy your winnings and GL going forward.

• OSP

@someclevername said...

Sorry for derailing the thread for a brief moment – but doesn’t seem like many gave a shit about this card anyway. Again congrats to the winners! I think I somehow won $3.50 lol which is, honestly, incredible cos my lineup sucked.

Shout out to OnlySmokesPurps for taking home 1st in Joe’s contest! Think they finished 2nd two weeks in a row and now a win – very impressive stretch. McCurds13 takes silver – a fine showing imo. Enjoy your winnings and GL going forward.

just fyi i am OnlySmokesPurps my name isnt attached to my profile but just in case anyone didnt know. So its not a full on lurker winning only a part time one. And thank you! i do enjoy reading up here before every card and playing a contest against you guys

• Mccurds13

@someclevername said...

Thanks! made a tiny profit on the night overall so can’t complain. And sorry about the dog also, know how hard that can be

• joephoto

@joephoto said...

Wow- 4-0 with Harris, Blanchfield, Zhu, and Buckley.

Need Gravely and Spann for 6-0.

Gravely and Spann each got destroyed. 4-2 couldn’t catch the money line.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@someclevername said...

McCurds13 takes silver – a fine showing imo. Enjoy your winnings and GL going forward.

Hey I had the same line as him so I get consolation silver too haha

Ready for this week’s card!

• someclevername

@hautalak said...

Hey I had the same line as him so I get consolation silver too haha

Ready for this week’s card!

My bad! I may or may not have been several drinks in at that point lol. Congrats on your silver too!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@someclevername said...

My bad! I may or may not have been several drinks in at that point lol. Congrats on your silver too!

All good just giving you a hard time! Love “placing” in any forum contest. Tough week with all the scoring.

Too bad I gave it all away for NFL.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).