MAIN FORUM

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Cowboy Cerrone meets Cowboy Oliveira!!!! It’s always been funny to think about, but now it’s a reality!!! Who’s the realest Cowboy in the UFC!! I’m somewhat excited and I think it will be fun as long as it lasts, but as long as Cerrone doesn’t have any emotional scarring from the Dos Anjos beatdown, Oliveira should have nil on the feet for him!! What do you guys think? I like this card from a DFS standpoint!!! Lots of unknowns… The obvious favorite plays on the night should be Cerrone and Thatch… Other than that, most people are going to be clueless!!

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Love Lineker. He has always had issues making weight at 125. This is 2nd fight 135. He is on a 3-fight win streak, which also got him 2-Fight of the Night Awards. He is only 26 and already has 33-fights. Finally he has only lost 2-fights since 2009 and the 1-fight he lost since 2012 has been to 10th ranked and uber tough Ali Bagautinov 125. Cody (AKA Paige Van Zant’s Ex) might be a nice prospect, though he is outclassed here. I have not finished with my research, though Lineker will likely be my best bet. Currently @ -155 on 5Dimes

• dycdennis

Waiting on prices to be realeased on DK then will start doing research. Should be a great card , lets make some profit !!!

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@dycdennis said...

Waiting on prices to be realeased on DK then will start doing research. Should be a great card , lets make some profit !!!

Sent you a PM back

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Soooo did I hear correctly that the Thatch fight is off and the Moras fight may be off?

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@bbbomb said...

Soooo did I hear correctly that the Thatch fight is off and the Moras fight may be off?

Definitely correct on the Thatch fight. It was moved to UFC 196.Haven’t seen anything on Moras/Murphy.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@bosoxfan0509 said...

Definitely correct on the Thatch fight. It was moved to UFC 196.Haven’t seen anything on Moras/Murphy.

Moras/Murphy is off too!!! But that fight was kinda wack anyways from a DFS standpoint!!

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@LeRoiStephon said...

Moras/Murphy is off too!!! But that fight was kinda wack anyways from a DFS standpoint!!

I thought that the UFC was looking for an opponent for Murphy? When was it taken down?

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@SunTszu said...

I thought that the UFC was looking for an opponent for Murphy? When was it taken down?

This is in fact the case… The UFC is searching for a new opponent.. Moras/Murphy is done… No questions asked!!

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Anxious to see pricing come out (hopefully tomorrow). Having a hard time finding many finishes on this card. A lot of boring, grinding fighters IMO.

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

It looks like Lineker and Garbrandt is now off the card too, which from a non-DFS standpoint was really the only fight that was appealing. It was also very appealing from a DFS standpoint too. A terrible card gets worse…

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

@bosoxfan0509 said...

It looks like Lineker and Garbrandt is now off the card too, which from a non-DFS standpoint was really the only fight that was appealing. It was also very appealing from a DFS standpoint too. A terrible card gets worse…

Just saw this, super annoying that fight was going to be awesome.

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

It looks like this card is down to 11 fights now. How will everyone approach? With so few favorites this week and a lot of pretty boring style fighters, I was anticipating having a hard time w/ cash lineups this week. So will you play less cash and more GPPs? Less volume in general? Will you have less of a core in GPPs and take more flyers on guys?

I think it’ll be interesting to see how full/which contests fill. I wonder if anyone will turn their attention to the 2/27 & 3/5 cards instead of this one and only fill out a few GPP teams just for the sweat (this is what I’m leaning towards at this point). I’d also imagine their will be even more overlap than normal this week with only 11 fights to choose from.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Murphy should get a new opponent….. Garbrandt will have much tougher luck finding a fight on short notice so we should still end up with 12-13 fights!!!

• lilscrapnike

Trevor Smith now out also, this seems to be the norm for UFC cards lately, the week or two before fights have been losing on average 2 fights per card.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@lilscrapnike said...

Trevor Smith now out also, this seems to be the norm for UFC cards lately, the week or two before fights have been losing on average 2 fights per card.

They’re dropping like flies out here!!! UFC needs to stop cutting people for losing fights!! People would be less reluctant to pull out of fights then!! Any little scrape or boo boo will have people pulling out of fights left and right!!

• gerddog

Brunson is still fighting right?

• Sclausen

Anthony smith fills in for trevor smith, should be cheap, watched his last 4 fights. He’s been a bad dude, e
    When will they release pricing?

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sclausen said...

Anthony smith fills in for trevor smith, should be cheap, watched his last 4 fights. He’s been a bad dude, e
    When will they release pricing?

I think that Anthony Smith will make it a more interesting fight that Trevor Smith would have. The “other guy” is one of the least impressive fighters that I have seen come out of Brazil in quite some time. Also, the “other guy” has been fighting at LHW & HW. I will be watching the weigh ins closely

• Sclausen

Ya, asked anthony if he knew anything about his opp. He sad he’s not especially technical, but he can brawl. I’m looking forward to it. Anthony did some good thing in the neer fight a couple weeks ago, neer didn’t look impressive at all though, stupid tough though

• gravycakes

Really liked Lineker…shame he pulled out.

• NeverSlept

No prediction by beastmodecal and Leroisteph for this event this week ?? :( I’m waiting their advices … :D

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I was thinking about writing a post, but for me it basically comes down to almost every fight this week is playable in GPPs. The only fight I’ll be looking to fade for sure is the Hamilton vs Abdurakhimov fight. Think I’ll be reducing my volume and not playing any cash. I think ownership in GPPs will be more spread out than it normally is.

• Sclausen

@NeverSlept said...

No prediction by beastmodecal and Leroisteph for this event this week ?? :( I’m waiting their advices … :D

I’ve been trying to read as much as possible this week too, not a ton out there. Most things have some fights being very one sided and some are coin flips it seems.

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Take a long look at Kelly Faszholz

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@NeverSlept said...

Fight card isn’t till Sunday Bro… Will be releasing my usual deal on Sat. Morning!!!! Glad u looking for me!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).