MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Divine_Prodigy

Seeing as though it’s Wednesday , salaries should be out today . LeRoi was slacking on the thread so I’ll put one out there . Let’s talk the upcoming card for Saturday from Hildago, Texas……

I actually sort of believe this card is a bit easy to predict in terms of winners who will finish if they win .
    For example, I have Dustin Poirier knocking out Michael Johnson if he wins , which I think he will. Randy Brown could finish Erick Montano . I actually think the Montano brothers are in for a rough night . Antonio Carlos Jr is most likely looking at a submission finish if he wins , or even getting knocked out if he loses. Leonardo has power. Chas Skelly vs Maximo Blanco is underrated for fantasy. Joey “KO King” Gomez could finish ….I have a feeling this will be a high scoring DFS affair …a score like say 540 will win the monies.

Hot take: Rick Glenn could pull the major upset. The guy is legit and is experienced as well….Evan Dunham is tough , but not unbeatable…I think Glenn edges it .

What are your thoughts for this card ?

• th3goat84

Who’s the free square?

• Divine_Prodigy

@th3goat84 said...

Who’s the free square?

The only true free square I see currently is Dustin Poirier …..I don’t believe Michael Johnson has anything for Dustin right now …especially with Dustin’s confidence . The combinations and sharp technical striking of Dustin will stifle the pressure of MJ ….Same way Nate Diaz just threw off the rhythm of MJ with a jab . Dustin could do the same . Not to mention that MJ is suspect on the ground having a lot of submission losses so if this goes there , advantage Dustin . The Sig. Strikes both will put up if this goes the full 5 will be staggering but I see Dustin finishing in round 2.

Another possible free square is Belal Muhammad. He looked good against Jouban on short notice and Augusto Montano is not UFC caliber to me . Plus this man loss to Cathal Pendred smh so yea

• Antagonist88

Pricing is super weird for this card. Lot really not making sense

• th3goat84

@Antagonist88 said...

Pricing is super weird for this card. Lot really not making sense

How so?

• therayray81

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@th3goat84 said...

How so?

Really doesn’t fall in line with the fight odds at all.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

I made a thread but the mods didn’t bump it.. #LAME… Or maybe it didn’t post… Almost sure I made one..

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Pricing is annoying. You can get 5 favs easily.

• Sclausen

@LeRoiStephon said...

I made a thread but the mods didn’t bump it.. #LAME… Or maybe it didn’t post… Almost sure I made one..

I saw it. Maybe Sunday or early Monday.

• awalker11

Prices are fun this week! Makes it easy for any one to make a strong lineup, which makes our unique lineups even more unique.

• Zer0DayDan

Nice pricing should equal more variance in line-ups and less ties too. Hot prospect Albert Morales is 2nd cheapest at $8400 but has a good chance for a big win.

• th3goat84

I don’t see a free square

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).