MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

The magician, or the man with the stone hands?!? I’ll take the Magician! We;ve got loads of HW fighters on the card and I’m counting the 205’ers too!! Cutelaba vs. Wilson is the most intriguing fight at this point and I’m liking Cutelaba to get the W in this spot!! I haven’t seen Smolka’s opponent, but I’m liking him to roll against whoever after smoking Ben 10!! What about u guys!! What are your thoughts?!?

• thetitanlb

@Ronnyb said...

It was 93-101 in sig strikes with no takedowns. It was extremely close. I rewatched the fight and had linekar 2,3 and 4. Neither guy dominated the other, a very fun fight to watch. I thought Dodson had a great game plan and I was impressed with his cardio (which was a question mark to me). I would love to see Dodson fight an almeida next

I agree with that but when a guy is only landing 25% of his punches and the other guy is over 50% i think you have to reward the more efficient guy rather than the guy just swinging. But yeah it was a great fight for sure!!!!

• Ronnyb

@thetitanlb said...

I agree with that but when a guy is only landing 25% of his punches and the other guy is over 50% i think you have to reward the more efficient guy rather than the guy just swinging. But yeah it was a great fight for sure!!!!

You are correct on that. It was super close if Dodson would have won I would not have been shocked

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler