MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Not too early to start looking at this card. With many looking ahead to UFC 205, it would be a mistake to overlook this 13-fight card. I am excited to see the main event and whether RDA can work his way back to take on the winner of Alvarez/CM. Also, I am a big Dariush fan and this will be his toughest test to date and at dog money. Lamas/Oliveria, Alvey/Nicholson & the UFC debut of Alexa Grasso are all interesting scraps and students of wrestling will get to see Max Griffin again. Let us not forget the entertaining Marco Polo Reyes and put in a FOY candidate in his last fight. This card has something for everyone and the hiatus has allowed for an abnormally long study window.

Not sure when DK will be putting up contests and salaries, though I hope that everyone has been productive during the long hiatus!

• gravycakes

The thirst is real

• blackdirkdiggler

I got tony ferguson blasting RDA by 2nd round KO!

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Altitude will be a real mf’er, no doubt about it!!! It’s going to be a factor in almost every fight whether guys came out early or trained at altitude or not!!

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Not gonna lie, I’m enjoying the break before we get 10 cards in the final two months. Gonna be some fun fights tho.. Keep an eye out for a Winter MMA contest I’ll be posting the in the forums next week. (Hint. Season 3 of The Ultimate Fighter – DFS Edition). I may add some Premium packages into the prize pool as well.

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@bbbomb said...

Not gonna lie, I’m enjoying the break before we get 10 cards in the final two months. Gonna be some fun fights tho.. Keep an eye out for a Winter MMA contest I’ll be posting the in the forums next week. (Hint. Season 3 of The Ultimate Fighter – DFS Edition). I may add some Premium packages into the prize pool as well.

Put up a Twitter Survey:

What did Brett do during the UFC hiatus?

1.) Reorganized his hat collection utilizing “game theory” as the driver

2.) Finally conceded to his GF’s request to join her at a Bikram Yoga Class

3.) Went to a B&B in Julian (SD mountains) and exhausted the number of ways to eat apples

4.) Binge watched all seasons of “Pretty Little Liars”

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Answer 4 but substitute Gossip Girl with PLL

• Ronnyb

Really love this card. Ferguson is really exciting and he is great everywhere, but his defense isn’t the best. I like him the 3rd or 4th to wear rda down. I love dariush’s game, chin and speed are an issue. This is great test for him

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@bbbomb said...

Answer 4 but substitute Gossip Girl with PLL

I would have gone with the Bikram Yoga or Julian Trip. Especially, considering Gravy Cakes success with Apple Picking, Antiquing and sampling wedding cakes

• Divine_Prodigy

Does anyone here know if DK is doing DFS for this event ? I don’t see why they would not

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

They should be… Odds aren’t out and it’s still unknown if Beltran will have a replacement opponent or not!!

• zelda3024

@LeRoiStephon said...

They should be… Odds aren’t out and it’s still unknown if Beltran will have a replacement opponent or not!!

I see the salaries are out for 205 but nothing on this weeks has been posted yet.

• Ronnyb

Prices are out. Lots of research to do. I feel like this is a great card to make money for those who watch MMA. The high prices fighters are not your typical high output fighters.

• bigcrip

anyone to definitely fade?

i havent watched any of the TUF show for this

• Pompeyfever

Oliveria came in ready to fight at Lightweight….he’s not sure why everyone is upset

• Ronnyb

I like Reyes, accurate striker against Novello who has bad striking defense. Reyes is very hittable and can be taken down (good from bottom). Alvey against no defense Nicholson. I’ll stay from grasso who is talented but UFC jitters and not active enough. Held is great on the ground but striking is weak, I’ll pass. I like Ferguson and leaning towards dariush

• Ronnyb

Beltran is intriguing since soto is a wc

• TheImmortalGoud

Notable Line Movements:

Alvey was -210 last night and is currently -165
    Andrade was -155 last night and is currently -115
    Darnush was +125 last night and is currently —115
    Oliveria was +110 this morning and is currently -120

• 13nutz

why cant you see the percentages of owned fighters? if you download the csv files it shows there?

• bigcrip

draftkings is dumb

they hid the ownership % to protect the “televised card” they just added

but they left all the names of the fighters, so people with computers can figure out ownership

fail

• 13nutz

@bigcrip said...

draftkings is dumb

they hid the ownership % to protect the “televised card” they just added

but they left all the names of the fighters, so people with computers can figure out ownership

fail

thanks

• thetitanlb

God damn it i thought Novelli stole that. Come on man. I bet if thats not in mexico novelli wins.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

I agree, I thought that Novelli won!!

• thetitanlb

@LeRoiStephon said...

I agree, I thought that Novelli won!!

Heck ya

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Dam. Olivera was 10 more seconds away from a 1st round sub. Instead gets subbed. My team is sunk now

• thetitanlb

@headChopper said...

Dam. Olivera was 10 more seconds away from a 1st round sub. Instead gets subbed. My team is sunk now

I just see that as karma on Olivera with not even trying to make the weight cut. Dude was terribly overweight. He didn’t deserve to win

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.