MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

I got Yair Rodriguez… BJ Penn’s one advantage at this point in his career is his top notch BJJ, but against a wrestler the quality of Rodriguez, I don’t think his bottom game counts for too much here!! We’ve got 3 heavyweight fights on the card and all of them have super big finishing potential.. I’m probably going to have a piece of all 3 on my entries…Marcin Held is in another bad matchup in that he’s facing a grappler who can nullify his BJJ and probably is much better as a striker!!! Interesting card overall.. What are u guys’ thoughts!! There are going to be plenty of unique lineups here!!

• zombiekopitar

@thetitanlb said...

Wow how was petis not given a reversal? Smh lol

And he had a knockdown at the end of the first right??
    Yeah he should have minimum 2 reversals. Seems pretty obvious even though we’re bias lol

• thetitanlb

Ben Saunders just ruined me. Awesome. Can’t believe Saunders gassed smh shit

• thetitanlb

@zombiekopitar said...

And he had a knockdown at the end of the first right??
    Yeah he should have minimum 2 reversals. Seems pretty obvious even though we’re bias lol

It’s only counted as a knockdown if there butt hits the mat. Yeah biased but a reversal is a reversal lol

• thetitanlb

Holy hell yesssss!!

• cubsflan

How did Mcgee not win that ?

• eric42

lol… how did Saunders win, let alone unanimously?

I will say that Court McGee’s constant punches were weak as hell.

• cubsflan

@eric42 said...

No clue. Forsure after that 3rd round. Dominated him that round.

• thetitanlb

@eric42 said...

Yeah I thought Saunders loss. I guess the judges valued Saunders hard kicks over McGee weak punches in the 2nd round.

• zelda3024

All 3 scored that a unanimous decision lol apparently the majority of fight fans could not see what the judges seen:) Horrible.

• thetitanlb

Wow so I’m suprised but Saunders actually landed more strikes in the 2nd round than McGee.

www.fightmetric.com:8081/events/fight-info/6423/

Guess it just didn’t seem that Saunders landed more but I guess he did

• thetitanlb

Even though it was only like 2 more lol

• eric42

These judges are drunk?

Lauzon won round one. Held won rounds two and three. I don’t think any round was even debatable.

Two in a row.

• jolokia

I missed most of the fights tonight (NFL), but lol @ Lauzon even questioning the judges.

B2B bad calls?

• thetitanlb

Wow wtf. This was a robbery of the highest level. Held won all 3 rounds easy. Rounds 2 and 3 were dominating

• thetitanlb

I’m so mad right now

• thetitanlb

Judging decisions like this make me wonder how judges get their job. This shit has to be fixed man smh

• 13nutz

I come back inside from smoking a few puffs and see lauzon talking. Had to be retirement talk cause ain’t no damn way he won. This is some really good weed

• jolokia

Lauzon was more surprised than we were that he won…

• thetitanlb

@13nutz said...

I come back inside from smoking a few puffs and see lauzon talking. Had to be retirement talk cause ain’t no damn way he won. This is some really good weed

I need some of that right now to relax me. If i don’t cash because of that imma need a whole bottle of something smh

• gabbysdaddy826

Bunch of crooks. I mean these past two fights were such bs. They were clear cut winners denied the win. Saunders decision cost me 1st and roughly $3500. No big deal lol

• eric42

Love watching Yair fight.

• zombiekopitar

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

Bunch of crooks. I mean these past two fights were such bs. They were clear cut winners denied the win. Saunders decision cost me 1st and roughly $3500. No big deal lol

It will be less after this gongshow if it makes you feel any better

So uhhh why did BJ Penn un-retire again???
    Those combos were straight up out of a video game.

So what was fight of the night? Nothing that memorable really

• thetitanlb

@zombiekopitar said...

It will be less after this gongshow if it makes you feel any better

So uhhh why did BJ Penn un-retire again???
    Those combos were straight up out of a video game.

So what was fight of the night? Nothing that memorable really

Probably Saenz vs Mendez. But I’ll say the held fight so it gets more attention for the robbery it was. Dudes need to be fired

• thetitanlb

The judges are getting absolutely roasted on the aftershow. Man I feel bad for Held

• Ronnyb

What a great betting card, the next couple are toigh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler