MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

I got Yair Rodriguez… BJ Penn’s one advantage at this point in his career is his top notch BJJ, but against a wrestler the quality of Rodriguez, I don’t think his bottom game counts for too much here!! We’ve got 3 heavyweight fights on the card and all of them have super big finishing potential.. I’m probably going to have a piece of all 3 on my entries…Marcin Held is in another bad matchup in that he’s facing a grappler who can nullify his BJJ and probably is much better as a striker!!! Interesting card overall.. What are u guys’ thoughts!! There are going to be plenty of unique lineups here!!

• Ronnyb

@eric42 said...

Love watching Yair fight.

He’s ranked 8 which is high for him. i would like to see him fight Elkins. Elkins can grind and wrestle but doesn’t have the speed or power. It would be a good fight to go against someone who will force him to fight a strong technical fight

• Ronnyb

@bbbomb said...

Podcast with myself, gravycakes and mmathison04: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiNfLUQf0gw&t=530s

Quick Picks article: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/ufc-phoenix-rodriguez-vs-penn-quick-picks-1666382

Gravy cakes killed it

• gravycakes

@Ronnyb said...

Gravy cakes killed it

Thanks, Ronny

• Ronnyb

@gravycakes said...

Thanks, Ronny

I was up there in the bracket challenge had a great week but took pesta to win. He doesn’t get tapped from the bottom I might have won

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler