MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Interesting card that’s going to get kicked off in the am here in the US and I guess will run on Fox later.. I think Teixeira has an excellent chance to get the upset against Gustaffson as he’s not the type of guy to get steamrolled UNLESS he’s fighting Rumble.. Misha Cirkunov is always a top play but he’s going up against party spoiler Volkan Oezdemir so maybe we temper our exposure.. I’m favor Ben Saunders over Sobotta.. Chris Camozzi is allergic to grappling so shouldn’t Trevor Smith run all over him? Haven’t seen Darren Till in a while, but happy to see him back and can’t wait to roster him… Jack Hermansson vs. Alex Nicholson is DFS gold!! What do you guys think? Not a big prize pool for this one so I’ll make 10 or so lineups and call it a day!!

• sheriffolds

Carmozzi Got subed twice by Jacare Im sure that would happen to a ton of dudes in the middleweight division.

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Always excited for Cirkunov, Alhassan and the main event is a good one. Not the best card overall but the schedule gets crazy in June and July.

• sheriffolds

I just went back and looked he did get caught by Thales I must have missed that fight.

• iron_tactics

Oezdemir did drop a weight class on short notice in his last fight and certainly looked gas at the end, and would have been KOd if not for time. That being said he should look way better in this fight but I won’t be surprised if he comes in as the underdog once odds are out. I’m looking at Held for a R1 finish on this card initially, based off him losing his last match to a (a bullshit) decision.

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

@iron_tactics said...

Oezdemir did drop a weight class on short notice in his last fight and certainly looked gas at the end, and would have been KOd if not for time. That being said he should look way better in this fight but I won’t be surprised if he comes in as the underdog once odds are out. I’m looking at Held for a R1 finish on this card initially, based off him losing his last match to a (a bullshit) decision.

Oezdemir is a massive dog +320, Cirkunov -425. That’s the only line out besides main event Gus -260, Teixeira +220.

• iron_tactics

@bbbomb said...

Oezdemir is a massive dog +320, Cirkunov -425. That’s the only line out besides main event Gus -260, Teixeira +220.

Oh wow that’s interesting. I was thinking about +200ish, don’t like that line at all. Cirk has an obvious path to victory here but i’m sure Oez knows that. Gotta watch new and rewatch old tapes.

• Ronnyb

Alhassan is a future contendor, he should finish in the first round and is a lock. I expect him to be 9k+ . There will be some good mid range fights, with sobotta/Saunders and hermansson/Nicholson (I’ll take nicholson right now). Held is a plug and play, but should be 9k+

Could be a good card to fade till. Smith/camozzi is a must in GPP

Gus should crush glover, very good matchup for him, especially with glover looking slower lately

I think cirk should win, but with this being a stars/scrubs week I will probably avoid him

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Taisumov out of the card, frustrating

• sfulks01

Hey everyone!,
    New subscriber here – Im very interested in the Enkamp/Taleb fight. From the footage I have seen on Enkamp I’ve been pretty impressed. He was always light on his feet, had great ground control and ground & pound. Only one of the fights I found went the distance and to me it seemed he could have went a full 5 rounds. I also saw one of his Muay thai bouts, and I thought he looked great. I’m strongly leaning towards Enkamp for alot of my plays. I also agree with Ronnyb, Ill probably lock Alhassan and build around him.

• Ronnyb

@sfulks01 said...

Hey everyone!,
    New subscriber here – Im very interested in the Enkamp/Taleb fight. From the footage I have seen on Enkamp I’ve been pretty impressed. He was always light on his feet, had great ground control and ground & pound. Only one of the fights I found went the distance and to me it seemed he could have went a full 5 rounds. I also saw one of his Muay thai bouts, and I thought he looked great. I’m strongly leaning towards Enkamp for alot of my plays. I also agree with Ronnyb, Ill probably lock Alhassan and build around him.

Enkamp is interesting. ‘In terms of a matchup facing an older Muay Thai striker is a good matchup. The tape is hard to watch since the competition seems weak. I might play him in cash

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Salaries are out, it’s really difficult to get the guys I want on teams, and there’s little to underdog value. Gonna be a tough week.

• iron_tactics

I haven’t reserved my entries yet, are they priced tight?? That’ll make it more interesting imo

• Ronnyb

@bbbomb said...

Salaries are out, it’s really difficult to get the guys I want on teams, and there’s little to underdog value. Gonna be a tough week.

I smell a ton of upsets. A lot of the high priced fighters have major holes. Taleb is slow, musoke can be taken down, Saunders is a monster but I wouldn’t consider him a great fighter.

Munhoz should win, but I think he’ll want to win standing up so the takedowns Points won’t be there. Held should be a good play, but it’s not like he’s a super active fighter.

There will be some cheap upsets

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I just watched the last few fights for both Saunders and Sobotta and by no means do I have a trained eye, but I don’t see how Sobotta isn’t favored. Two of Saunders’ last three wins were iffy decisions where he looked as surprised as anyone when they went his way. Sobotta will be the one imposing more offense, and he just seems clearly more dynamic and still on the rise as a fighter, whereas it seems like Saunders kind of just is what he is. I didn’t really see Sobotta’s chin tested, but I really don’t think Saunders will be the one to test it. I guess kicks to the body will be there for Saunders, but that could easily lead to him on his back as Sobotta has shown the ability to catch them. It just feels like another iffy decision is Saunders’ only path to victory. Anyone disagree???

^ Damn I did miss (until just now) Sobotta getting stopped by Kyle Noke in the first round though (that fight doesn’t come up when you search his name in Fight Pass).

• mwgdfs

whats up with the shitty gpps on DK? laaaaaaaaame

• BeeLo16

Will the LineupBuilder be available for this week?

• fili1291

Thoughts on Till missing weight by a lot effecting his ownership/ ability to win?

• tacoface

I am looking forward to this Sunday morning card. Should be something special.

• gerddog

Changed because I don’t know shiiiiiiit

• zelda3024

LOL here we go with bad scoring from fight metrics again:)

• iron_tactics

Just sat down to watch, lol Held lost?

• Baad7114

Held outscores Hadzovic and gets knocked out. Come on this scoring system is messed up. 11 advances? I counted five or six.

• zelda3024

@Baad7114 said...

Held outscores Hadzovic and gets knocked out. Come on this scoring system is messed up. 11 advances? I counted five or six.

Sooner or Later they will be involved in a class action lawsuit and most likely investigated by the Government. Fight Metrics certainly knows there scoring system costs daily fantasy players millions of dollars from bad statistics.

• acdawg712

decent amount of overlay in the televised slates, hope you all got some since i built my lu in 15 minutes lol.

• callmetouch

Till had opportunities to get 100+

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).