MAIN FORUM

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Interesting card that’s going to get kicked off in the am here in the US and I guess will run on Fox later.. I think Teixeira has an excellent chance to get the upset against Gustaffson as he’s not the type of guy to get steamrolled UNLESS he’s fighting Rumble.. Misha Cirkunov is always a top play but he’s going up against party spoiler Volkan Oezdemir so maybe we temper our exposure.. I’m favor Ben Saunders over Sobotta.. Chris Camozzi is allergic to grappling so shouldn’t Trevor Smith run all over him? Haven’t seen Darren Till in a while, but happy to see him back and can’t wait to roster him… Jack Hermansson vs. Alex Nicholson is DFS gold!! What do you guys think? Not a big prize pool for this one so I’ll make 10 or so lineups and call it a day!!

• CSMWSU17

Enkamp looks like he has some real potential. He wasted a lot of energy trying some of his techniques but good learning experience.

• CSMWSU17

Nice take down!! Might have just saved his ass and maybe win him the round if he keeps him down

• callmetouch

Hey Abdul u ever heard of sprawling?

• CSMWSU17

Very nice again!! Cirkunov and Gusta can make this one heck of a day

• callmetouch

lol at this whole event. How can you predict these things? 130+ for Sobotta

• callmetouch

Cirkunov gets submitted and Gusta gets KO’d because DFS

• CSMWSU17

Lol, hope not. Need Gusta to complete a 6-0 card in double ups. Cirkunov would give me 5 out 6 for Triple ups, hopefully that would be enough. It’s looking gold in cash and toss up on triple ups

• CSMWSU17

What the hell was that?

• callmetouch

Lol like i said u cant predict this shit

• Baad7114

Wow the fix was in! Cirk didnt get touched!

• CSMWSU17

Cirk was about to whoop up on him it looked like then a small pat to the back of the head ends it. Damn it

• yisman

are you kidding me? My first two “locks” were Alhassan and Cirkunov, used them for both slates

• yisman

Oezdimir scored 102.5 guy just leapfrogged me with that bomb

14.5% owned in 27 dollar

• callmetouch

Still trying to understand that fight. Sure it was behind the ear but Misha is a tough son of a b****. Not to mention there wasn’t much power behind it.

• iron_tactics

@callmetouch said...

Still trying to understand that fight. Sure it was behind the ear but Misha is a tough son of a b****. Not to mention there wasn’t much power behind it.

Equilibrium hit will mess ya up regardless

• callmetouch

Every event theres many Equilibrium hits. Lets not forget Gus vs Jones spinning elbow. This one didn’t have much power. Not saying fixed but strange as hell

• CSMWSU17

Great job Gus

• yisman

well that last fight knocked me out

had Glover and got knocked out of cashing because Gustafsson was 55%

horrible day

after missing all that MLB overlay yesterday where my lineup would’ve profited 500

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Crazy week lol

• eric42

Definitely weird week. If I knew I would’ve had 350 + Misha + Alhassan, I would have been very happy. Instead, it barely cashes.

I was 100% Alhassan and Misha, and broke even? That’s 31 points from almost 40% of my lineup, lol.

I haven’t looked, but it feels like one of those rare weeks where the ultimate lineup was $1,000 – $2,000 under the cap.

• Annadad71

This was about the best I have ever done in GPP’s ! I was in first place almost the whole day but in the end I took places 5 6 and 7. Good news is out of the 25 line ups I put in 23 landed! Next week I will play some 50/50s and double ups and see how that goes as well!

• 13nutz

Signed up for premium this week, looking forward to seeing everything you have to offer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).