MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

At first I was picking Chiesa… But looking at film, if Lee can avoid giving his back in a scramble, I don’t see how he loses as his wrestling is superb and he is the MUCH better striker… Horcher should eat Devin Powell’s lunch.. I think the same will be said with Reyes Christensen.. I like Tim Means against Alex Garcia… Clay Guida is a live dog, but Erich Koch is a special talent and should easily outstrike the carpenter.. You SHOULD NEVER count the carpenter out though.. Boestch Henderson is a hard call, but I feel like Boestch is the only guy with DFS upside unless Hendricks gets that wrestling going… BUt POST USADA how many times does he realistically ground Boestch.. Stansbury over Kimball all day… What do you guys think?

• acdawg712

koch getting wrecked, geez

• iron_tactics

Fucking Koch, how’d I end up with him in almost every lineup

• zelda3024

@iron_tactics said...

Fucking Koch, how’d I end up with him in almost every lineup

I thought way highly of him as well. What a total bum clearly fighting for a paycheck…

• iron_tactics

@zelda3024 said...

I thought way highly of him as well. What a total bum clearly fighting for a paycheck…

Never had a “do not roster ever” list before tonight, will never roster Koch, don’t care if he’s fighting a mannequin.

• someclevername

^ I will never roster Tim Means against anyone named “Alex” ever again.

• someclevername

Jesus Christ – maybe should have spent that 9k+ salary on Reyes, good night! Horcher & Means WHY

• gerddog

So I was 1 out of 3..called the Clay win off a caffiene overload lol.

• mccoolio

That early stoppage hurt

• someclevername

Isn’t that the ref that usually lets fights go on too long when one guy is getting brained? Or is that another ref

• Dirt_Lavert

I don’t even play dfs MMA or watch much anymore (did go to 117 in boston, look at that card lmao), but did catch the title fight tonight.

What a joke. Thoughts out to all that played the dude who lost. What a horrible call on that judge.

• DontThrowPick6

If the new rules were in place the Kish/Herrig fight should of been stopped because Kish shit in her pants (for real).

That’s actually in the new rules.

Not sure the ref would of smelled it though.

https://www.google.com/amp/deadspin.com/ufc-fighter-appears-to-shit-herself-while-getting-choke-1796408446/amp

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I don’t even play dfs MMA or watch much anymore (did go to 117 in boston, look at that card lmao), but did catch the title fight tonight.

What a joke. Thoughts out to all that played the dude who lost. What a horrible call on that judge.

I had chiesa, dropped from about 200th down to 1,014th because of that ass ref. Chiesa was getting dominated pretty much but let the fight go. No reason there to call it. He probably could have held out to the bell and gone on to the next round and who knows how it ends after that. Mario Yamasaki needs to find a new job.

• eric42

It was called too early, but it was EXTREMELY likely that Chiesa would have been choked out in the next few seconds. No excuses. Cost me money, too, but I’ve seen way worse.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).