MAIN FORUM

Comments

• tylawmma

Opening odds for some of the main card are live on 5dimes.

Darren Till +130
    Donald Cerrone -150

Jodie Esquibel +400
    Karolina Kowalkiewicz -500

Jan Blachowicz +130
    Devin Clark -150

Jonathan Wilson +160
    Oskar Piechota -185

• zelda3024

I see Cerrone Knocking Till out in the 3rd round maybe earlier.

• tylawmma

I like his chances too. Big step up for Till. IMO, a win puts him in the top 10 rankings.

• zelda3024

A win for Till for sure would get him a top 10. And anything in MMA is possible. I just don’t see it happening as I think Till may gas out in the 3rd and if he makes it past the 3rd I think he is in so deep of water that he just drowns.

• tylawmma

Jim Wallhead out of UFC Gdansk fight with Warlley Alves. Whoever replaces Wallhead will be doing so on 6 days notice and could either be someone to target in DK.

If they can’t find a replacement then the card will be reduced to 11 fights for the fourth straight event.

• deactivated155962

@tylawmma said...

Jim Wallhead out of UFC Gdansk fight with Warlley Alves. Whoever replaces Wallhead will be doing so on 6 days notice and could either be someone to target in DK.

If they can’t find a replacement then the card will be reduced to 11 fights for the fourth straight event.

they replaced him with a polish fighter Salim, back to 12 for now lol

• someclevername

Hamilton / Wieczorek has been moved – which I hope Hamilton decides to retire before the rescheduled fight takes place in November – before he ends up in a coma.

*I just read this WTF:

“Wieczorek (8-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and Hamilton (15-8 MMA, 3-6 UFC) were in attendance at the ceremonial weigh-ins. However, a few dozen Lechia Gdansk “ultras” – extreme and sometimes violent supporters of the local soccer team – showed up just prior to the session. Wieczorek is a supporter of Ruch Chorzow, a Lechnia Gdansk rival team from South Poland.
    Police in riot gear outside of Ergo Arena following UFC-Gdansk ceremonial weigh-ins.
    After the group made their presence known with a few synchronized chants, venue staffers put up a barricade in front of the section where the rowdy fans were seated. The UFC took precaution in keeping Wieczorek and Hamilton from participating in the weigh-ins.
    Police sporting riot gear quickly gathered outside of the arena, stopping spectators as they exited, and asked for identification.
    UFC Fight Night 118 will now proceed with 11 bouts.”

• thetitanlb

Man Warley Alves looked bad there. Downgrading from Held to Alves to upgrade from Esquibel to Arrangtes looks to have been a horrible idea

• yisman

just missed this

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).