STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, April 10th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ABC/ESPN+, 2pm CT)

Main Event
    Marvin Vettori (186) vs Kevin Holland (183.5)

Co-Main Event
    Arnold Allen (145.5) vs Sodiq Yusuff (146)

Sam Alvey (186) vs Julian Marquez (186)
    Nina Nunes (116) vs Mackenzie Dern (115)
    Mike Perry (170) vs Daniel Rodriguez (170.5)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 11am CT)

Jim Miller (155.5) vs Joe Solecki (155.5)
    Scott Holtzman (155.5) vs Mateusz Gamrot (156)
    John Makdessi (153.5) vs Ignacio Bahamondes (156.75)*
    Yorgan De Castro (261.5) vs Jarjis Danho (255.5)
    Jack Shore (136) vs Hunter Azure (135.5)
    Luis Saldaña (145.5) vs Jordan Griffin (145.5)
    Da Un Jung (205.5) vs William Knight (205.5)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 10:30am CT)

Impa Kasanganay (170.5) vs Sasha Palatnikov (170.5)

*Bahamondes missed the lightweight limit by 0.75 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• iron_tactics

Man, knew it COULD happen, but didn’t put the money on it. I have 0 so at lock part of me felt “Yeah De Castro getting ktfo”

• someclevername

@someclevername said...

Danho hard pass

• smonger19

Looking back at the scoring in previous fights and obviously DK points isn’t always an indicator of who should win a decision, but Griffin was up 50.74-24.54 before the decision points were added in. Yep, I’m bitter.

• thevogaman

Maybe these old dogs are going to go on an upset streak here. Would be hilarious.

• thedkexperience

Started 0-2 … rallied to 3-2. Let’s make some money today!

Take a guess which of those 2 fighters I have in my single entry?

• someclevername

@hautalak said...

I guess that’s all I can say after. Guess I haven’t learned my lesson on heavyweights haha Good thing I added some round robins to parlays.

C’mon man!

Was really hoping for a classic low volume heavyweight shitfest but Danho said nah

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

Looking back at the scoring in previous fights and obviously DK points isn’t always an indicator of who should win a decision, but Griffin was up 50.74-24.54 before the decision points were added in. Yep, I’m bitter.

Yeah I’ve got one with Griffin, Danho, Shore, Jung… that would’ve benefited greatly from a different decision.

• thedkexperience

@thevogaman said...

Maybe these old dogs are going to go on an upset streak here. Would be hilarious.

I’ve been saying on here nearly every week for 3 months that I’m never taking an under 25 year old fighter again.

Let’s see what happens when I finally follow my own advice!

• iron_tactics

Ah yes, the jab, his only weakness. However did he find this out

• joephoto

@smonger19 said...

but Griffin was up 50.74-24.54 before the decision points were added in. Yep, I’m bitter.

I try to think about the couple of fights my guy looked horrible- and somehow these idiots gave my guy a win.
    Hate waiting on decisions.

• thevogaman

Should not have talked shit on Makdessi’s output.

• iron_tactics

Judges score the contest, 30-24 for the winner by unanimous decision, Mahamondessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    Judges walk over and piss in Makdessi’s cheerios while flipping him off

• someclevername

Great fight

• geardaddy

lol these judges man

• thedkexperience

Somehow 29-28, 28-29, 30-27 makes sense.

• iron_tactics

Can you elbow and hammer fist on the ground in UFC 4? I have it unopened on my shelf and haven’t played it yet.

• smonger19

@thedkexperience said...

Somehow 29-28, 28-29, 30-27 makes sense.

The funny think is when the scores were read, I couldn’t really disagree with any of them.

When I heard 30-27, I thought it would be in Bahamondes favor because that would have made no sense.

• thedkexperience

@iron_tactics said...

Can you elbow and hammer fist on the ground in UFC 4? I have it unopened on my shelf and haven’t played it yet.

The only thing I know how to do in that game is lose to people online who are able to weave 3 strike combos around middle finger taunts while wearing a headdress.

• thedkexperience

@smonger19 said...

The funny think is when the scores were read, I couldn’t really disagree with any of them.

When I heard 30-27, I thought it would be in Bahamondes favor because that would have made no sense.

Exactly. If it goes to today’s judges it’s going to be the Wild West. We all just got to accept it.

Nevada State Athletic Commission baby!

• someclevername

@thedkexperience said...

The only thing I know how to do in that game is lose to people online who are able to weave 3 strike combos around middle finger taunts while wearing a headdress.

It’s worse when they are like 12 years old talkin’ shit lol

• someclevername

Gamrot bang bang!

• someclevername

Miller got one more in him?

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

See I need Solecki… so yeah, we’ll get a vintage Miller club and sub.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

LFG

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).