STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, April 10th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ABC/ESPN+, 2pm CT)

Main Event
    Marvin Vettori (186) vs Kevin Holland (183.5)

Co-Main Event
    Arnold Allen (145.5) vs Sodiq Yusuff (146)

Sam Alvey (186) vs Julian Marquez (186)
    Nina Nunes (116) vs Mackenzie Dern (115)
    Mike Perry (170) vs Daniel Rodriguez (170.5)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 11am CT)

Jim Miller (155.5) vs Joe Solecki (155.5)
    Scott Holtzman (155.5) vs Mateusz Gamrot (156)
    John Makdessi (153.5) vs Ignacio Bahamondes (156.75)*
    Yorgan De Castro (261.5) vs Jarjis Danho (255.5)
    Jack Shore (136) vs Hunter Azure (135.5)
    Luis Saldaña (145.5) vs Jordan Griffin (145.5)
    Da Un Jung (205.5) vs William Knight (205.5)

Early Prelims (ESPN+, 10:30am CT)

Impa Kasanganay (170.5) vs Sasha Palatnikov (170.5)

*Bahamondes missed the lightweight limit by 0.75 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• someclevername

Really sucks having to keep seeing Allmendinger’s negative 33.1 points every time I check my lineups. I’ll be glad when that one is wiped clean at some point tomorrow

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

Dern is looking more and more like she doesn’t eat cake anymore

Yeah this as lean and muscular as we’ve seen her.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Dern is looking more and more like she doesn’t eat cake anymore

Focused Dern 2.0

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

Thanks, hadn’t even looked at the weather.

I looked it up again, it went from 100% down to 95% so, still a chance albeit a small one, it goes tonight
    I would get in the hot tub with Forrest Griffin and ask that he tell me about every fight

• thedkexperience

Dern is so good on the ground.

• iron_tactics

I like this cakeless Dern

• someclevername

Man, she made that look easy and Nina is no slouch

• smonger19

I have one day to go with the Masters teasing me….still in minimum cash, but I know that will slip out of my grasp….Berger bogeying 17 to miss the cut cost me from having a 6 out of 6…..until a little bit ago had four guys in the top ten (Palmer decided to double bogey a few minutes ago to take some of my ire off Berger).

• someclevername

If Abdul Razak Alhassan can’t beat Jacob Malkoun lol well, I won’t even know what to say

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I have one day to go with the Masters teasing me….still in minimum cash, but I know that will slip out of my grasp….Berger bogeying 17 to miss the cut cost me from having a 6 out of 6…..until a little bit ago had four guys in the top ten (Palmer decided to double bogey a few minutes ago to take some of my ire off Berger).

I see your Daniel Berger and raise you a Rory McIlroy – I have GOT to stop playing him lol it’s a sickness. Oh, F Matt Kuchar too.

GL hope your guys all make a run tomorrow and keep you in the cash!

• smonger19

I really hate (and I don’t hate many people) “Smilin’” Sam Alvey….just thought I’d throw that in before the fight

• thedkexperience

These dudes are dropping bombs on each other

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I really hate (and I don’t hate many people) “Smilin’” Sam Alvey….just thought I’d throw that in before the fight

Well, there you go lol

• someclevername

Wow he was out QUICK

*Props to Marquez for forcing Alvey into a good fight for once

• thedkexperience

Sleepin Sam

• smonger19

I like both Yusuff and Allen, but don’t think there will be a big score….and that’s what I’m hoping for (as long as anyone here doesn’t need a big score from one of them)…

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I like both Yusuff and Allen, but don’t think there will be a big score….and that’s what I’m hoping for (as long as anyone here doesn’t need a big score from one of them)…

Yeah, I’m hoping it’s one of those fantastic fights but on DK looks eh

• someclevername

“Criminally underrated Lloyd Irvin”

• someclevername

Sodiq’s recovery after he gets hurt is pretty amazing

29-28 Allen

• smonger19

Right about now I’m thinking that I like Holland, but in no way should have taken him in this fight.

• someclevername

Need Vettori to cash so just waiting for the inevitable Holland highlight reel KO

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Yeah, I’m hoping it’s one of those fantastic fights but on DK looks eh

Good fight, a little short of fantastic….but 98.46 combined points in the fight is very eh…

• someclevername

Ooooffff

• thevogaman

Vettori working hard … if this gets to the later rounds?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).