STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 | UFC Fight Island | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 9pm CT)

Calvin Kattar (146) vs Dan Ige (145)
    Tim Elliott (125) vs Ryan Benoit (126)
    Jimmie Rivera (145) vs Cody Stamann (145)
    Molly McCann (125) vs Taila Santos (125)
    Abdul Razak Alhassan (174)* vs Mounir Lazzez (171)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

John Phillips (186) vs Khamzat Chimaev (186)
    Ricardo Ramos (145) vs Lerone Murphy (146)
    Modestas Bukauskas (205) vs Andreas Michailidis (206)
    Jared Gordon (145) vs Chris Fishgold (149)**
    Diana Belbita (125) vs Liana Jojua (126)
    Jack Shore (136) vs Aaron Phillips (135)

*Alhassan missed the Welterweight limit by 3 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse
    **Fishgold missed the Featherweight limit by 3 pounds and will be fined 20% of his purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Event Page

• someclevername

Elliott prob won a low scoring decision – as JK predicted earlier in this thread – but we did not get a clear answer on the hair cut issue.

• thedkexperience

Elliot throws a lot of weak strikes that look better on the scorecards than what they really are. Benoit has stone fists.

I had it 2-1 Benoit.

Edit – boo

• yisman

live betting had Benoit favored through

but Elliott gets the UD

all three judges had it 2-1 Elliott

• yisman

Benoit was over -200 after round 1, implying the betting market had him clearly winning round 1

• yisman

Elliott still not sure what happened to his right hand

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Elliott prob won a low scoring decision – as JK predicted earlier in this thread – but we did not get a clear answer on the hair cut issue.

I think we did get a clear answer on the hair issue. It obviously swayed the judges. I can see them thinking, “It was a close round, but he has a nice haircut. I think I’ll give it to Elliott.”

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I think we did get a clear answer on the hair issue. It obviously swayed the judges. I can see them thinking, “It was a close round, but he has a nice haircut. I think I’ll give it to Elliott.”

You’re probably right – again, less hair is better. Tuck this into your back pocket for future cards, everyone. You can’t find this kind of info just anywhere.

• yisman

@smonger19 said...

Absolutely.

• iron_tactics

I hope, someone gets a KO 1st round, so I can go to bed

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

You’re probably right – again, less hair is better. Tuck this into your back pocket for future cards, everyone. You can’t find this kind of info just anywhere.

Hmmmm….less hair is better….does the UFC have a senior division??? I could dominate that!!!

• smonger19

With a Kattar win, I can have some lineups minimum cash!!! MINIMUM!!! MINIMUM!!! MINIMUM!!!

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

With a Kattar win, I can have some lineups minimum cash!!! MINIMUM!!! MINIMUM!!! MINIMUM!!!

Man, i’ll take minimum over zeromum.

• NewMike

@smonger19 said...

Right there with you. Let’s go!!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Hmmmm….less hair is better….does the UFC have a senior division??? I could dominate that!!!

Yeah they do – the HW division lol.

Good luck to anyone needing this fight for their final piece – I think Kattar by KO in the later rounds, but Ige is a tough bastard.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I did great at picking all the losers tonight. I would smashing if I had built a Costanza lineup also

• yisman

Kattar has a broken nose

• thevogaman

Don’t think either guy is going to get us there.

• someclevername

G damn – some of those shots you can hear connect and whew lol chins on both of them

• smonger19

3-1 Kattar?

• thedkexperience

@smonger19 said...

3-1 Kattar?

4-1 on my card

• yisman

two judges had 4-1

one had 3-2

• someclevername

Kattar did his thing, but Ige is a tough mofo – congrats to the winners!

I know pricing is out for Sat lol I’ll get the card up tomorrow.

• thedkexperience

491 for 86th place for $35 on $12. I accept!

It’s a minor miracle after getting a 7.5.

• smonger19

@thedkexperience said...

4-1 on my card

Right, he won the 5th round…I was asking that after the fourth….

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

• yisman

@yisman said...

so many satellites

I did two lineups. One with Benoit and one with Elliott.

I missed out on about $140 of satellites. Saved myself the money as neither of my lineups connected.

I faded main event in both.

294.5 (3-3)
    349 (4-2)

needed 400+ to get tickets in satellites (a few you could’ve gotten with 380)

OTOH, I would’ve made that back had I entered this. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/88374794

Somehow my 3-3 captain lineup would’ve been good enough for a cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler