STRATEGY FORUM

• someclevername

Saturday, April 17th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 9pm CT)

Main Event
    Robert Whittaker (185.5) vs Kelvin Gastelum (185)

Co-Main Event
    Andrei Arlovski (250.5) vs Chase Sherman (251)

Abdul Razak Alhassan (185.5) vs Jacob Malkoun (185.5)
    Tracy Cortez (126.5)* vs Justine Kish (125.5)
    Luis Pena (155) vs Alexander Munoz (155.5)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Alexandr Romanov (264) vs Juan Espino (257)
    Jessica Penne (116) vs Lupita Godinez (116)
    Gerald Meerschaert (185.5) vs Bartosz Fabiński (184.5)
    Austin Hubbard (156) vs Dakota Bush (155.5)
    Tony Gravely (135.5) vs Anthony Birchak (135.5)

*Cortez missed the flyweight limit by 0.5 pounds and will be fined 20% of her purse

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• CityBoy410

• someclevername

motherf

• thevogaman

Wow. Wtf?!

• CityBoy410

Man when did that fight get canceled, before or after lock?

• thebigboy

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING

• BigDaddy326

Are they fucking kidding me? Fights dont start for a half hour DK, open up the lineups again please

• geardaddy

@CityBoy410 said...

Man when did that fight get canceled, before or after lock?

after

• someclevername

Oh God and they won’t even start for 27 more minutes – open it up DK and let us swap

• thevogaman

@BigDaddy326 said...

Are they fucking kidding me? Fights dont start for a half hour DK, open up the lineups again please

Right, but I don’t think they could once they revealed ownership.

• smonger19

Might have gotten too relaxed with the later start time than the last few weeks….got my lineups in and thought I’d look for changes to make…then realized there was about 40 seconds to lock….thankfully, I won’t overthink myself….good luck everyone…

• geardaddy

Well over 50% of my lineups are dead. fantastic

• thebigboy

I want to die. Night ruined literally 1 minute after lock.

• Biasfan

LOL, already drawing dead. I had either Klose or Stephens in 100% of lineups tonight.

• thevogaman

@geardaddy said...

Well over 50% of my lineups are dead. fantastic

Same… well… 48%.

• CityBoy410

When did that info came out prior to lock

• CityBoy410

• someclevername

I ALMOST changed Stephens to AA too lmao oh this fucking sucks. Excuse my French. Did he just now hurt himself or they just waited to announce it? I mean it is what it is, but why would you sit on that information

• someclevername

@CityBoy410 said...

When did that info came out prior to lock

I was looking for any fight cancellations like the 5 minutes before lock and didn’t see anything. Either it came out after lock or I missed it and honestly hoping it came out after lock lol

• thebigboy

I pray DK refunds us, considering it was 1 minute after lock. Or at least reopen the contests and let us edit!

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

I ALMOST changed Stephens to AA too lmao oh this fucking sucks. Excuse my French. Did he just now hurt himself or they just waited to announce it? I mean it is what it is, but why would you sit on that information

I think there’s no doubt they waited to announce it since it’s the co-main.

It’s sad because that weigh-in push got me more exposed to the fight as a whole, too.

• CityBoy410

Man, I think that Stephens shoved must have really shook Klose. Not really but that what I’m running with. 😩

• BigDaddy326

I put the same lineup in every single entry contest plus the main event and the $8 and $5 mme’s , had stephens in my lineup, just flushed like $180 down the toilet

• Sinthetix

Seems a bit early for fuck this shit o’clock but here we are…..

• iron_tactics

Oof, got Klose in my Single Bullets and high dollar bullets.
    Bout half my lineups dead between the 2.

Fun

• smonger19

Single entry lineups done…..that was quick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).