STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, May 8th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Marina Rodriguez (125.5) vs Michelle Waterson (125)

Co-Main Event
    Donald Cerrone (170) vs Alex Morono (170.5)

Neil Magny (170.5) vs Geoff Neal (171)
    Maurice Greene (237) vs Marcos Rogério de Lima (264.5)
    Diego Ferreira (160.5)* vs Gregor Gillespie (156)

Prelims (ESPN+, 5pm CT)

Phil Hawes (186) vs Kyle Daukaus (186)
    Mike Trizano (146) vs Ľudovít Klein (146)
    Tafon Nchukwi (186) vs Jun Yong Park (186)
    Christian Aguilera (170.5) vs Carlston Harris (170.5)

*Ferreira missed the lightweight limit by 4.5 pounds and will be fined 30% of his purse

Benoit/Adashev OFF

Rothwell/Lins OFF

Ribas/Hill OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• iron_tactics

Went to do dishes, I thought for sure it’d be 29-28 Klein

• thevogaman

Daukaus actually looks more gassed between the two now.

• smonger19

If this fight goes the distance, I can see the judges giving Trizano his second win of the night.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

If this fight goes the distance, I can see the judges giving Trizano his second win of the night.

I have this as 30-21 for Trizano also.

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

You guys should win quite a bit of money. I’m all in on Daukaus. I’ve been on a hella cold streak in MMA.

What I say? Cold streak continues, into the froooooooozone

• thevogaman

@iron_tactics said...

What I say? Cold streak continues, into the froooooooozone

Hey they didn’t read the decision yet, so who knows?

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

Hey they didn’t read the decision yet, so who knows?

They won’t jack this up

• someclevername

I should have just donated $15 to a legit charity – Hope for Paws is a good one. On that note, had a baby bird situation today – I have a cat (an asshole cat) and a baby… well, teenager bird involved. I tried to help, but in the end. Not so great. I feel bad, man. Also I feel bad cos my lineup is just terrible so far.

Shout out to Phil Hawes though, I really thought he’d gas out and Daukaus could take over but he stayed in there and got the job done. That Brunson hair – if they catch on everyone in the UFC is gonna be blonde soon.

• smonger19

@iron_tactics said...

They won’t jack this up

The one they get right.

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

I have a cat (an asshole cat)

Aren’t they all? Are the birds chickens? I got 6 leghorns.

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

That Brunson hair – if they catch on everyone in the UFC is gonna be blonde soon.

Oliveira better not change his hair next week.

• smonger19

Needing Gregor….so congrats to all Ferreira owners….

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Stupid ass birds that build their stupid ass nests in the tree in my front yard. Yo, you didn’t see that cat? I still feel bad.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Stupid ass birds that build their stupid ass nests in the tree in my front yard. Yo, you didn’t see that cat? I still feel bad.

I remember hearing something about how the birds here in America have never had to deal with cats as a natural predator and haven’t evolved to see them as a threat or something, and there’s a shit ton of cats here now so like, birds aren’t doing too well. I thought about it, I don’t see as many in the sky as I used to

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Glad I didn’t put the prep work in for this one. Good thing for the $3 risk free!

• smonger19

@hautalak said...

Glad I didn’t put the prep work in for this one. Good thing for the $3 risk free!

I’m looking forward to getting a notification saying “You won $3”

• marker0357

Man, Gillespie was gassed after round 1. That was a helluva turnaround

• someclevername

Damn, that’s a good win right there – excellent performance from Gillespie. CDF has only been beat by my boy Benny Dariush & DP & now Gregor Gillespie. Maybe his cardio cracked from the bad weight cut, but it doesn’t matter – Gregor still looked good. And my lineup tumbles even further down lol.

• achesley711

I don’t do much research, but usually do decent with a single bullet most weeks. My fighters might go 0-6 tonight…

• someclevername

The real Main Event up next

• smonger19

Have more Lima, but my only good lineup doesn’t have either fighter…so let’s go Crochet Boss!!!

• thevogaman

Got a shot with a de Lima/Waterson lineup, but hard to trust either guy here.

• someclevername

@achesley711 said...

I don’t do much research, but usually do decent with a single bullet most weeks. My fighters might go 0-6 tonight…

When my lineup goes sideways I always hope it hits 0-6. If I’m gonna be bad then let’s go all the way. Feel like, maybe this is just golf, but it’s just as hard to hit a 6-6 as it is to hit an 0-6. GL man

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Got a shot with a de Lima/Waterson lineup, but hard to trust either guy here.

Let’s go Patrick Star!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).