STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, May 8th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 7pm CT)

Main Event
    Marina Rodriguez (125.5) vs Michelle Waterson (125)

Co-Main Event
    Donald Cerrone (170) vs Alex Morono (170.5)

Neil Magny (170.5) vs Geoff Neal (171)
    Maurice Greene (237) vs Marcos Rogério de Lima (264.5)
    Diego Ferreira (160.5)* vs Gregor Gillespie (156)

Prelims (ESPN+, 5pm CT)

Phil Hawes (186) vs Kyle Daukaus (186)
    Mike Trizano (146) vs Ľudovít Klein (146)
    Tafon Nchukwi (186) vs Jun Yong Park (186)
    Christian Aguilera (170.5) vs Carlston Harris (170.5)

*Ferreira missed the lightweight limit by 4.5 pounds and will be fined 30% of his purse

Benoit/Adashev OFF

Rothwell/Lins OFF

Ribas/Hill OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• marker0357

didnt expect that at all

• thevogaman

@jki7p6 said...

Sitting at 490 with Morono to go. No matter what happens, the cooler is finally in the rear view.

I had this in the mini… could be enough for that.

• blackdirkdiggler

My lineup is done. Cerrone, ur time is done. Don’t know why I thought u had something left. Get the f out. You dont need the talk from Dana. Just go!!

• jki7p6

Omg i pulled out of so many contests when fighters started dropping :( ugh

• smonger19

@jki7p6 said...

Sitting at 490 with Morono to go. No matter what happens, the cooler is finally in the rear view.

And with that Morono performance, hope a big payday is coming your way.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

This is the show everyone tells me to watch and I plan to, but never get around to.

It is so funny, I’m sure not for everyone, but I love it. Also maybe not the best show if you don’t – how do I say it – like gay people? Idk how else to say it. And also if you don’t like gay people maybe you can go F yourself? It’s a great show. It has a lot of dry humor that I like but it also has heart. I’ve heard negative reviews cos it has a gay relationship but that is pretty shitty. There is more to it than that – idk, I think it’s hilarious. So what, people are people. To each their own though,

Oh My God – tinkering kept leaving me w/Morono but I was like nah. lol 1st round finish sumbitch

• jki7p6

@thevogaman said...

I pulled out. Right now i think my lineup is optimal, with main to go.

• iron_tactics

Annnnnnnd that’s the final nail right there. Lost buuuuuuuuuuuuut probably saved myself alot of pain by cancelling as much as I did. So i’ll take that as a win kind of sort of. Grats to those that cash/win, i’m outta heee.

• thevogaman

@jki7p6 said...

I pulled out. Right now i think my lineup is optimal, with main to go.

Yeah 1st place with 139 other people in the mini ain’t so hot.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@thevogaman said...

Me too. Also had the lineup that was in 1st. It only had 45 dupes. I have 485 with Rodriguez left that I guess could pass that one

• jki7p6

My multi tournies are plus 940 right now. Too many splits but depending on main still a great night for low level plays.

• someclevername

Whatever happens – shout out to Marina. All of the delays and what not w/her travel schedule, she still made weight no problem.

• jki7p6

No matter what happens with main, nice hit guys. Spending money for next card hopefully.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

It is so funny, I’m sure not for everyone, but I love it. Also maybe not the best show if you don’t – how do I say it – like gay people? Idk how else to say it. And also if you don’t like gay people maybe you can go F yourself? It’s a great show. It has a lot of dry humor that I like but it also has heart. I’ve heard negative reviews cos it has a gay relationship but that is pretty shitty. There is more to it than that – idk, I think it’s hilarious. So what, people are people. To each their own though,

I’ve only heard good things about it and dry humor is the best. I just got turned on to Letterkenny last winter and I like that Iron Tactics is a fan. I think there are four gay characters in that cast and they are some of the funniest characters on the show. It only matters that they can make me laugh.

• m994770

Will split the $30k Hook a dozen ways if the ladies score under 100…?!?

• smonger19

Waterson coming out reminds me….who is the third fighter to have more main events than her since her first?

Usman and Overeem were two of the three. Who is the third?

• someclevername

Marina tko 2 or 3 is my guess

• thevogaman

This is over for me… looking to next. Ferguson/Dariush is interesting and Shahbazyan at $7200 looks waaaay too cheap.

• yisman

haha these guys repeatedly pronouncing Rodriguez’s name different ways. Get on the same page.

My lineup completely dead.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

Waterson coming out reminds me….who is the third fighter to have more main events than her since her first?

Was it Figgy?

• jki7p6

@m994770 said...

Will split the $30k Hook a dozen ways if the ladies score under 100…?!?

Gl

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Was it Figgy?

You win!!!

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

You win!!!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I can’t believe Gaethje is not in there

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I’ve only heard good things about it and dry humor is the best. I just got turned on to Letterkenny last winter and I like that Iron Tactics is a fan. I think there are four gay characters in that cast and they are some of the funniest characters on the show. It only matters that they can make me laugh.

It’s such a good show, just really pisses me off when people dismiss it cos of… reasons. It’s funny!

I need to check out Letterkenny – sounds fun. “Pitter patter let’s get at’er” is enough for me!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).