Joaquim Silva vs Ricky Glenn
    Lara Procópio vs Casey O’Neill

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• thedkexperience

I have no idea who won that fight.

Edit – Good work judges!

• thevogaman

Biased but Roque has won every round based on hitting his opponent. Which is the 1 criteria.

Who knows… probably 29-28 Murphy.

• someclevername

• thedkexperience

I’m going with Semelsberger in this one.

• smonger19

Worked out better for me (and really, isn’t that all that matters), but I would have given it to Parisian 29-28.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

Worked out better for me (and really, isn’t that all that matters), but I would have given it to Parisian 29-28.

Truly the last round was a toss-up so by no means a robbery either way. Parisian to me wasn’t effective enough with the clinch work to trump getting outlanded by double. Even if they were rabbit punches.

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Truly the last round was a toss-up so by no means a robbery either way. Parisian to me wasn’t effective enough with the clinch work to trump getting outlanded by double. Even if they were rabbit punches.

Agree 100%. The sad thing is that I haven’t even been drinking and I said the wrong name. I meant I would have given it to Roque.

• thedkexperience

These two dudes got crazy stamina.

• geardaddy

Well I wasn’t expecting this fight to be so low scoring and I have near 100% ownership to it.

• someclevername

Bad news it didn’t score great – good news I finally got a winner!

• someclevername

Grant sure is a likable lad

• thevogaman

Did Roque Martinez outscore Khaos with a loss. You just never know. Why didn’t Semelsberger even attempt to grapple?

Edit: Nm came close tho.

• geardaddy

@thevogaman said...

Did Roque Martinez outscore Khaos with a loss. You just never know. Why didn’t Semelsberger even attempt to grapple?

Khao’s outscored martinez by 5pts despite him having a loss. I guess semelsberger didn’t realize how strong khaos was so he didn’t even bother grappling. Every time they ended up in the clinch khaos easily controlled it.

• iron_tactics

For sure put money on Murata if she’s fighting through a dislocated/broken arm. No damn quit

• iron_tactics

Hey whoever is controling Negumereanu, stop button mashing. You’re gonna have no energy in the next 2 rounds

• thevogaman

Cleveland Ohio has a weird flag for Camur.

• someclevername

lol “Last time I’m gonna tell you! (with 28 seconds left)”

• thevogaman

I had Camur winning the first 2. They both suck.

• someclevername

Started off with Jandiroba (won’t be the best, but a win) as my captain and had Negumereanu – ended up with Lima as my captain, no Negumereanu & Murata. A+ tinkering. Looking forward to Matt Brown KO’ng Lima w/an elbow here in a minute.

• smonger19

Matt Brown needs to win one for the old guys like me…this would be a good way for him to go out….

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Matt Brown needs to win one for the old guys like me…this would be a good way for him to go out….

lmao the power of positive thinking!

• smonger19

Dang….Matt Brown….

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

Lots of live dogs (who might have better DFS upside than the favorite) in: O’Neill, Brown, & Grant.

Brb, going to bet the house on Grant

• someclevername

Great walkoff KO for Brown, but I am slightly annoyed that when I play the old dudes the grim reaper is standing behind them the entire fight and when I play against them they take a swim in the fountain of youth prior to the fight.

• joephoto

Glad I lowered my investments after my disastrous last week.
    Edit:
    0-3 so far with Procopio, Camur and Turman

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).