MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, July 17th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 9pm CT)

Main Event
    Islam Makhachev (155.5) vs Thiago Moisés (156)

Co-Main Event
    Marion Reneau (136) vs Miesha Tate (135)

Mateusz Gamrot (155.5) vs Jeremy Stephens (156)
    Rodolfo Vieira (185) vs Dustin Stoltzfus (185.5)
    Billy Quarantillo (145.5) vs Gabriel Benítez (146)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Daniel Rodriguez (171) vs Preston Parsons (169.5)
    Amanda Lemos (115.5) vs Montserrat Conejo (113.5)
    Khalid Taha (135.5) vs Sergey Morozov (135)
    Francisco Figueiredo (125.5) vs Malcolm Gordon (125.5)
    Rodrigo Nascimento (259) vs Alan Baudot (246)

Dos Santos/Johns OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• gapTTJG

Johns/Dos Santos fight off

• gje627

DELETE

• someclevername

@gapTTJG said...

Johns/Dos Santos fight off

Thank you

This one getting uglier and uglier.

• Cocomilk

Figgy jr body language at the face off got me shook

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@Cocomilk said...

how come?

• Cocomilk

@thebigboy said...

how come?

Like nervous and timid and the cut was super hard

• iron_tactics

@Cocomilk said...

Like nervous and timid and the cut was super hard

Looked normal to me, you got a clip?

• someclevername

• thedkexperience

@joephoto said...

I keep wanting to use Tate, do you see enough pts here ?

I see a decisive win. I cannot tell you if that’s 60 points or 90.

• thedkexperience

6 lineups tonight. I think the first fight could go a long way towards determining the overall winner this evening to be honest.

Neither Baudot or Nascimento gets paid by the hour.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Also, I have capped Cheyenne Buys at -200 to show up cageside with a bucket of popcorn to watch Montserrat get her ass beat. If for some reason Lemos can’t make this happen, Buys gonna wait for her to leave the cage and hit her w/the ol’

I fully expect to see this happen. Sadly though, Montserrat will sit up after the chair shot and say “I’m gonna follow you home, b*tch”

Sadly, I have more Conejo, 2-1, in this fight because of the price and the crazy.

• thedkexperience

Anyone else want to see a UFC Battleworld where it’s just Figueiredos battling Nurmagomadovs for the fate of the universe?

No? Just me? Well ok then …

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Makhachev and Nascimento will surely be where people go if they’re doing a double pay-up. I think as a hedge, Lemos/Figueiredo lineups (without the main event) will be huge leverage if you’re playing the chalk dogs. I think they’re the 2 most likely to finish their opponents in the first 60 seconds (knockoff Fig because of his opponent only). Reward outweighs the risk for me.

I went all in with Makhachev and only a very little of the next three highest priced (Lemos/Nascimento/Figueiredo). I liked the next tier (Rodriguez/Vieira/Gamrot) better and have their opponents where I don’t have them.

• smonger19

@joephoto said...

I keep wanting to use Tate, do you see enough pts here ?

I took this fight completely out of my player pool. Many, many years ago when Tate used to fight, she never scored many points. In her last 5 wins, all going 3+ rounds, her top point per minute productions was 3.63. The other 4 were 2.57 and under. If she can get a decision win (and Reneau has never been finished), at 4 points per minute, she would score 90. I’d say a more likely score is around 70 in a win.

Also, I noticed that Reneau and Stephens last wins both came on the same card in February of 2018.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I fully expect to see this happen. Sadly though, Montserrat will sit up after the chair shot and say “I’m gonna follow you home, b*tch”

and then they just start scrappin’ in an impromptu falls count anywhere match. LFG

• smonger19

@Stangs13 said...

Thoughts on Parsons?

From what I’ve read (also meaning that I’ve never seen him), is that Parsons is good, but this is a bad matchup for him. I did take Parsons in every lineup that I don’t have Rodriguez in.

• someclevername

Need to set up my captain late lineup cos I have gone completely off the rails and have Baudot & Gordon in my main & let’s be real that is not happening

• smonger19

@Cocomilk said...

I didn’t see weigh ins, but heard that Gordon looked like he had a bad weight cut. Just from the time, he weighed in at the last minute and I heard one person say he looked like he was having trouble pulling his shorts back on.

• thedkexperience

@smonger19 said...

I took this fight completely out of my player pool. Many, many years ago when Tate used to fight, she never scored many points. In her last 5 wins, all going 3+ rounds, her top point per minute productions was 3.63. The other 4 were 2.57 and under. If she can get a decision win (and Reneau has never been finished), at 4 points per minute, she would score 90. I’d say a more likely score is around 70 in a win.

Also, I noticed that Reneau and Stephens last wins both came on the same card in February of 2018.

All of that makes perfect sense. I counter it with its UFC and I still get all the points tonight even if USADA steps in next week. lol

Anything is possible with these top level lady fights. I think Tate is in apex level shape, hasn’t taken any damage in years and her losses look great in retrospect. I think this is step 1 to a late year title fight.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Need to set up my captain late lineup cos I have gone completely off the rails and have Baudot & Gordon in my main & let’s be real that is not happening

I had that too (Baudot/Gordon) until about a half hour ago and then had to shift off it.

• thedkexperience

@someclevername said...

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I had that too (Baudot/Gordon) until about a half hour ago and then had to shift off it.

Don’t worry about a possible bad weight cut for Gordon – his chin is iron and he has the heart of a lion.

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

I like it though

• someclevername

@thedkexperience said...

I think this is step 1 to a late year title fight.

Why you want to do Cupcake like this (again) lol

• thevogaman

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).