MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, July 17th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 9pm CT)

Main Event
    Islam Makhachev (155.5) vs Thiago Moisés (156)

Co-Main Event
    Marion Reneau (136) vs Miesha Tate (135)

Mateusz Gamrot (155.5) vs Jeremy Stephens (156)
    Rodolfo Vieira (185) vs Dustin Stoltzfus (185.5)
    Billy Quarantillo (145.5) vs Gabriel Benítez (146)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Daniel Rodriguez (171) vs Preston Parsons (169.5)
    Amanda Lemos (115.5) vs Montserrat Conejo (113.5)
    Khalid Taha (135.5) vs Sergey Morozov (135)
    Francisco Figueiredo (125.5) vs Malcolm Gordon (125.5)
    Rodrigo Nascimento (259) vs Alan Baudot (246)

Dos Santos/Johns OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

I’ll take that QW bonus thank you very much lol

It will get Conejo to Buys’s house earlier also

• someclevername

I did take Montserrat in my late just in case she got some control time, but that’s dead.

Main lineup: Makhachev (?), Vieira (?), Lemos (yay), Morozov (yay), Gordon (yay!!) and Baudot (crying in the fetal position)

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

I did take Montserrat in my late just in case she got some control time, but that’s dead.

Main lineup: Makhachev (?), Vieira (?), Lemos (yay), Morozov (yay), Gordon (yay!!) and Baudot (crying in the fetal position)

This should definitely cash.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

I apologize in advance for taking Makhachev and Vieira…..if there were any way for me to late change I would so I wouldn’t ruin your lineup….dang, Baudot should have finished him……

• iron_tactics

I got……

Gordon
    Morozov
    Lemos

Makhachev
    Vieira
    Parsons

• smonger19

Looking forward to this one….think Rodriguez puts up a big score in a decision, but want to see Parsons…..

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

I got……

Gordon
    Morozov
    Lemos

Makhachev
    Vieira
    Parsons

Nice, let’s go Parsons!

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

This should definitely cash.

It would be a nice change of pace lol

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

dang, Baudot should have finished him…

I had the Austin Powers “yeah, baby!” gif all ready to go :(

• joephoto

Think I’ve got the right Captain with Lemos.
    Now let’s go Rodriguez !

• iron_tactics

• thedkexperience

@iron_tactics said...

• smonger19

I hate to be negative about Daniel Rodriguez after this, but D-Rod is a very lazy nickname.

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

I hate to be negative about Daniel Rodriguez after this, but D-Rod is a very lazy nickname.

How D-Rod Y-Rod S-Rod T-Rod!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Dude has his birth year inked on his chest, how much creativity do you want from him?

• thevogaman

Going to try and sneak a best ball draft in right now.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

Dude has his birth year inked on his chest, how much creativity do you want from him?

I have to say that is very creative. Do you know anyone else with his birth year inked on his chest? I often forget how old I am, so when people ask me, I have a slight pause. I think I will have my birthday inked on my chest in reverse, so if someone asks me, I can whip off my shirt, hold up a mirror and do the math. I just need to win enough tonight to get inked.

• smonger19

@thevogaman said...

Going to try and sneak a best ball draft in right now.

I had a slow draft that finished today. It started on July 3rd. I like slow drafts with an hour or two clock but this one had an eight hour clock. But it was with SiriusXM fantasy hosts Mike Dempsey and Bob Harris.

• marker0357

leggo cupcake!

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I have to say that is very creative. Do you know anyone else with his birth year inked on his chest? I often forget how old I am, so when people ask me, I have a slight pause. I think I will have my birthday inked on my chest in reverse, so if someone asks me, I can whip off my shirt, hold up a mirror and do the math. I just need to win enough tonight to get inked.

I have to say no – I do not know anyone that has their birth year inked on their chest. Not that it’s a bad thing, I just don’t think it’s very creative. If I forget how old I am, I’d just look at my license lol but that’s me. I’m boring like that. But what would I do if I forgot to look at my license? You’re bringing up valid points here.

I am very much now rooting for you to win tonight cos I think the least you could do in that instance is to provide us a pic.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

I had a slow draft that finished today. It started on July 3rd. I like slow drafts with an hour or two clock but this one had an eight hour clock. But it was with SiriusXM fantasy hosts Mike Dempsey and Bob Harris.

Yeah. I’ve invested way too much into it on draftkings. And keep ending up with Michael Thomas, DJ Moore, and Juju.

• thedkexperience

@smonger19 said...

When you put it like that, how could we argue.

• thedkexperience

@thevogaman said...

Yeah. I’ve invested way too much into it on draftkings. And keep ending up with Michael Thomas, DJ Moore, and Juju.

I got blackout last week and essentially auto drafted a team because I literally forgot I was drafting. I hope you’re in that league.

• someclevername

Chalk Billy Q comin’ out hot

• thevogaman

@someclevername said...

Chalk Billy Q comin’ out hot

Yeah the excitement of round 1 made me auto-draft David Johnson.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).