MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, July 17th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 9pm CT)

Main Event
    Islam Makhachev (155.5) vs Thiago Moisés (156)

Co-Main Event
    Marion Reneau (136) vs Miesha Tate (135)

Mateusz Gamrot (155.5) vs Jeremy Stephens (156)
    Rodolfo Vieira (185) vs Dustin Stoltzfus (185.5)
    Billy Quarantillo (145.5) vs Gabriel Benítez (146)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Daniel Rodriguez (171) vs Preston Parsons (169.5)
    Amanda Lemos (115.5) vs Montserrat Conejo (113.5)
    Khalid Taha (135.5) vs Sergey Morozov (135)
    Francisco Figueiredo (125.5) vs Malcolm Gordon (125.5)
    Rodrigo Nascimento (259) vs Alan Baudot (246)

Dos Santos/Johns OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• Caelixx

I was 3rd in $20k to 1st special with my 6/6 and then Fowler put up a +5 round. Came to play MMA and it’s not going much better haha :D

• smonger19

So on a sidenote here….the golf forum has their contests….$1 ones….NASCAR has them too…I just started playing them a few months ago, but they are fun…..I like seeing how people in the forum are doing in a low fee contest….not to single joephoto out, but the last few days in golf I’ve seen his entry and thought “why didn’t I think of that lineup”…

Any interest in an MMA contest? Something like a 10 person 50/50 unless we could get more people involved? I’ve never set anything up on DK, but I think if I did enough pushups and situps, I could.

• thevogaman

@smonger19 said...

Any interest in an MMA contest?

I’d play.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Any interest in an MMA contest? Something like a 10 person 50/50 unless we could get more people involved? I’ve never set anything up on DK, but I think if I did enough pushups and situps, I could.

We’ll see – if you get your bday chest ink then maybe I’d trust you to do it

*On a serious note – like a dollar 10 person 50/50? Yeah, I think we could fill 10 people lol maybe.

• someclevername

@Caelixx said...

I was 3rd in $20k to 1st special with my 6/6 and then Fowler put up a +5 round. Came to play MMA and it’s not going much better haha :D

When I first started playing golf dfs I took Rickie ALL THE TIME cos his stats were so good – he disappointed me frequently. He’s one of my nemesises. Is that a word? He’s one of the people that I never get right. He made the cut though, so good for him lol.

• someclevername

@thedkexperience said...

I see a decisive win. I cannot tell you if that’s 60 points or 90.

• joephoto

I have a chance to come out ahead tonight.
    If Moises wins.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

We’ll see – if you get your bday chest ink then maybe I’d trust you to do it

I was really looking forward to getting this, but the last few fights have changed my financial situation. Such a pity.

• thedkexperience

@someclevername said...

Got something right lol

• someclevername

Props to Marion Reneau – she was told she was too old from the jump and she had a decent MMA career. Hell of a lot better career than if I entered MMA at 36 – my Sherdog page would be straight KO losses lol

• Caelixx

@someclevername said...

When I first started playing golf dfs I took Rickie ALL THE TIME cos his stats were so good – he disappointed me frequently. He’s one of my nemesises. Is that a word? He’s one of the people that I never get right. He made the cut though, so good for him lol.

My only lineup that has no losses… has both Islam and Moises in it. At least it’s guaranteed to cash since it’s already in the cash lol

Edit: totally didn’t mean to quote you when I typed this haha

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

I was really looking forward to getting this, but the last few fights have changed my financial situation. Such a pity.

Call it what it is – a damn shame.

• marker0357

Have Islam in DFS and hedged with a sub win for Moises. Stephens hurt an otherwise good DFS card.

• someclevername

@joephoto said...

I have a chance to come out ahead tonight.
    If Moises wins.

Anything is possible, GL

• someclevername

@Caelixx said...

My only lineup that has no losses… has both Islam and Moises in it. At least it’s guaranteed to cash since it’s already in the cash lol

Edit: totally didn’t mean to quote you when I typed this haha

Don’t lie – you wanted to quote me! lol I’m kiddin’ – hope your stack pays off man, GL

• smonger19

Pretty sure I can minimum cash with 250+ by Makhachev…

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Pretty sure I can minimum cash with 250+ by Makhachev…

Right there w/you

• someclevername

Leglock defense = punch in face

• someclevername

Makhachev has a very Dodson way about him for dfs – the styles are completely different, of course, but they both just pull the fantasy point scoring ability of their opponents into a black hole. He’s so hard to hit, good luck taking him down or controlling him, etc, etc.

He BETTER get a top 5 guy now – can’t wait (Bart Scott voice)

Congrats to the winners! Next week has some crackers, should be a fun one! GL on your golf/NASCAR lineups, get that $$$

• Caelixx

@someclevername said...

Don’t lie – you wanted to quote me! lol I’m kiddin’ – hope your stack pays off man, GL

Didn’t work out great but I got some money back at least :D

Who knows, maybe Fowler has a -6 round tomorrow. A man can dream.

• thevogaman

I stand behind Makhachev being the favorite against anyone at 155.

• joephoto

@smonger19 said...

Any interest in an MMA contest? Something like a 10 person 50/50 unless we could get more people involved?

I’m trying to figure it out. I started a league called Knockout Kings.
    When MMA comes out this week I’ll make a $1 single entry contest and try to invite people.
    50/50 or winner take all ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).