STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, July 24th, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 6pm CT)

Main Event
    Cory Sandhagen (136) vs TJ Dillashaw (136)

Co-Main Event
    Kyler Phillips (135.5) vs Raulian Paiva (135.5)

Darren Elkins (146) vs Darrick Minner (145.5)
    Maycee Barber (125.5) vs Miranda Maverick (125.5)
    Adrian Yanez (135.5) vs Randy Costa (135)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 3pm CT)

Punahele Soriano (185.5) vs Brendan Allen (185.5)
    Ian Heinisch (185.5) vs Nassourdine Imavov (185.5)
    Mickey Gall (169.5) vs Jordan Williams (170.5)
    Julio Arce (135.5) vs Andre Ewell (135)
    Sijara Eubanks (125) vs Elise Reed (125)
    Diana Belbiţă (114.5) vs Hannah Goldy (115.5)

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

Sandhagen left!

• thedkexperience

@yisman said...

I bet too much chalk tonight. Bet Phillips to win and Sandhagen -200 to win

both close decisions go against me

I’m sorry. I’ll take all the blame this week. I did that too and you got caught in my mush vortex.

• Caelixx

Knew TJ was gonna win that with how they judged the Maverick and Phillips fights, they seem to be all about the control time.

Still profited $30 maxing out the smaller $3 20MME Haymaker even with 20/20 Phillips, I’ll take it.

• someclevername

Not the way I wanted it to go, but damn great fight! I was really hoping TJ had declined a bit more than that lol. He looked good though, what can you do

I think maybe at least cashed in the 50/50, if so I’ll take it! Congrats to the winners, hope someone cashed big

• thevogaman

Yeah lots of questionable decisions. Went too heavy on the Soriano/Allen fight when I knew a decision would probably score poorly.

• NDNole

Ok MMA heads. Why was Dillashaw a good play in hindsight? I still dont see it but im a newb to MMA.

• gje627

Glad I got home in time to at least see the final three fights. Pretty strongly disagree that TJ won that fnal fight; though.

Yes, it was a great fight but also absolutely disagree with DC that the fight was at the highest level of MMA.

Again, thought Sandhagen won, but strategically he couldn’t have made worse decisions.

First, Sandhagen knew TJ’s left leg/knee was compromised after round 1 but refused to attack it all for the final 4 rounds. Even worse, between the spinning-shit in the first two rounds and the constant turning of his back to TJ, if someone can argue Dillashaw actually won the fight it was purely because Sandhagen voluntarily gave up his back for almost 7 minutes of TJ control time … even though Dillashaw did absolutely nothing with it but lean on Sandhagen against the cage.

Yes, I hate Dillashaw … and yes, Sandhagen’s one of my favorites, but going forward it’s really going to be difficult to cheer for a moron.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. TJ had over 8 minutes, or more than 1 and 1/2 rounds of control time.

• yisman

My DK scored 600.42 but all I was in was a 5 dollar HTH. Would’ve scored well in the GPPs, I’m sure.

• jki7p6

@yisman said...

My DK scored 600.42 but all I was in was a 5 dollar HTH. Would’ve scored well in the GPPs, I’m sure.

Wouldve been part of the $120 split crowd in the Throwdown. Nice hit but not worth the second-guess.
    Get it next week.

• CityBoy410

Didn’t do to good with the lineup I put in for Joe tournament but made a little dough in the 18 dollar showdown.

• yisman

@jki7p6 said...

Wouldve been part of the $120 split crowd in the Throwdown. Nice hit but not worth the second-guess.
    Get it next week.

thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).