STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, July 31st, 2021 | UFC APEX | Las Vegas, NV

Main Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 8pm CT)

Main Event
    Uriah Hall (185.5) vs Sean Strickland (185)

Co-Main Event
    Gloria de Paula (115.5) vs Cheyanne Buys (116)

Niklas Stolze (170.5) vs Jared Gooden (171)
    Collin Anglin (146) vs Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.5)
    Bryan Barberena (170.5) vs Jason Witt (170.5)

Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 5:30pm CT)

Chris Gruetzemacher (156) vs Rafa García (154)
    Danny Chavez (145.5) vs Kai Kamaka (144.5)
    Ashley Yoder (116) vs Jinh Yu Frey (115.5)
    Ryan Benoit (126) vs Zarrukh Adashev (125.5)
    Orion Cosce (170.5) vs Phil Rowe (173.5)*

*Rowe missed the welterweight limit by 2.5 pounds and will forfeit 20% of his purse

Kang/Yahya OFF

Fight Odds

Tapology Fightcenter

• CityBoy410

I swear after every UFC card, I look at all my lineups and say “we have fun, don’t we”.

• someclevername

Rowe lookin’ mighty big next to Cosce

• BigDaddy326

Is yoder gonna be a good 10-15lbs heavier than frey tmrw night? Will yoder get some easy takedowns? Does she have any ground n pound in her to finish frey ?

• CityBoy410

@someclevername said...

Rowe lookin’ mighty big next to Cosce

How many pounds over did Rowe came in at?

• someclevername

@CityBoy410 said...

How many pounds over did Rowe came in at?

Missed by 2.5 pounds.

Just looking at the face off pics and was like damn. Idk, he disappointed me vs Green and I need to look more into Cosce as I’m not that familiar with him.

• CityBoy410

@someclevername said...

Missed by 2.5 pounds.

Just looking at the face off pics and was like damn. Idk, he disappointed me vs Green and I need to look more into Cosce as I’m not that familiar with him.

I remember watching Cosce on the Contender series

• someclevername

@BigDaddy326 said...

Does she have any ground n pound in her to finish frey ?

I think she’s more likely to look for a sub rather than GNP. I really don’t want anything to do w/this fight so it’ll probably break the slate.

• thevogaman

@BigDaddy326 said...

Is yoder gonna be a good 10-15lbs heavier than frey tmrw night? Will yoder get some easy takedowns? Does she have any ground n pound in her to finish frey ?

I’d be very surprised if she got a finish over anyone in the UFC… ever. She always seems to end up on top at some point in every fight though. I expect her to be more busy than Frey and win a split decision that she probably doesn’t deserve to win.

• someclevername

@thevogaman said...

and win a split decision that she probably doesn’t deserve to win.

So true – I remember taking her vs Amanda Bobby Cooper and she had no business winning that one.

• BigDaddy326

@thevogaman said...

I’d be very surprised if she got a finish over anyone in the UFC… ever. She always seems to end up on top at some point in every fight though. I expect her to be more busy than Frey and win a split decision that she probably doesn’t deserve to win.

Frey is just so small and so bad, and if u look back at yoder’s game log, she throws a ton of strikes

• CityBoy410

Interested to know who’s y’all 1 most confident play?

• thevogaman

@CityBoy410 said...

I guess that the Stolze/Gooden winner makes optimal. Just to win… probably Barberena.

• mandrzejewski

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@CityBoy410 said...

I am running about 60 lineups between the sites and will have zero of Gruetzemacher. So I guess by default that makes Garcia my most confident play.

• jki7p6

@mandrzejewski said...

I am running about 60 lineups between the sites and will have zero of Gruetzemacher. So I guess by default that makes Garcia my most confident play.

I remember reading someone refer to Gruetz as Walmartsvidal which was good, but this dude has always seemed more of an unclutch and less athletic Niko Price to me. Garcia should outskill him in every way.

• jki7p6

@thevogaman said...

Perfect

• mnstone14

is the main event stackable in cash or is hall too low volume?

• jki7p6

@mnstone14 said...

Game theory play if doing many lineups otherwise not a smart play imo

• mandrzejewski

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@mnstone14 said...

I was thinking about making one GPP lineup with the main event stack.

Here is how I see that it works out. Strickland is a volume striker and dominates Hall with volume for four rounds. Hall, a low volume counter striker with power, knows he’s behind going into the 5th and lets his hands go. He catches Strickland and ends it. Maybe just maybe then both end up optimal and you could get a unique lineup.

• iron_tactics

Will dirty my britches laughing if de Paula comes out and headlocks Buys for 15 minutes.

• iron_tactics

I wonder if you lock Stolze, can you cover every combination or favorable combination? I’m not a math wiz but I really should excel the formula to figure that out, cause I believe if you play Stolze/Strickland there’s like 3060 combinations you can make with the other 9 fights without including salary restrictions. But my math could be way off, I’m just starting to drink coffee and i’m not the sharpest candle in the crayon box

Worst case Ontario I get everything wrong here

• thedkexperience

How is Kang’s nickname not The Conqueror?

Also this entire card is pretty trash.

• thevogaman

Yahya/Kang off. This card is so bad.

• iron_tactics

@thevogaman said...

Yahya/Kang off. This card is so bad.

Nooooooooooooo

• smonger19

I’m just going to wait until there are only 3 fights left on the card so I can stack those fights.

• iron_tactics

My lineup is:

Merab Dvalishvili
    Merab Dvalishvili
    Merab Dvalishvili
    Merab Dvalishvili
    Merab Dvalishvili
    Merab Dvalishvili

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).