STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 12.7.19 – Capital One Arena – Washington, D.C.

ESPN Main Card – 8pm CT

Alistair Overeem (248) vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik (250.5)
    Marina Rodriguez (115.5) vs Cynthia Calvillo (120.5)*
    Stefan Struve (265.3) vs Ben Rothwell (265.2)
    Aspen Ladd (136) vs Yana Kunitskaya (135.1)
    Cody Stamann (135.2) vs Song Yadong (135.2)
    Rob Font (135.1) vs Ricky Simon (135.2)

ESPN Prelims – 6pm CT

Thiago Alves (171) vs Tim Means (171)
    Billy Quarantillo (145.2) vs Jacob Kilburn (145.3)
    Bryce Mitchell (145.2) vs Matt Sayles (148.5)**
    Joseph Solecki (155.6) vs Matt Wiman (155.3)

ESPN+ Early Prelims – 4:45pm CT

Virna Jandiroba (115) vs Mallory Martin (115.5)
    Makhmud Muradov (185.3) vs Trevor Smith (185.5)

*Calvillo missed the women’s strawweight limit by 4.5 pounds and will be fined 30 percent of her purse. Bout will proceed at catchweight.

**Sayles missed the featherweight limit by 2.5 pounds and will be fined 20 percent of his purse.

• thetitanlb

@mnstone14 said...

except he did absolutely nothing outside of the 3rd. This is the perfect fight to show why you shouldn’t lay and pray. If stammen tried to do literally anything on the ground in the first 2 he likely would have won.

Sure he did not much in the gron but stammen also was better on the feet.its the truth.tell me it’s not

• BIF

@thetitanlb said...

This is the most biased thing I have ever see you post. See if is wrong with you

Yah I had more Song but not biased, I knew he wasn’t getting the win and knew it was going to be a split decision between Draw and a Stamman win but you are talking like it Stamman won all 3 rounds because of takedowns and taps on the ear – Song could go for a photo shoot now and not need any touchups

• mnstone14

@thetitanlb said...

Sure he did not much in the gron but stammen also was better on the feet.its the truth.tell me it’s not

its not. and i didnt have either guy.

• mtdurham

@BIF said...

You must be hammered as you are making no sense tonight – the main event is an 8300/7900 fight, you absolutely want a piece of this one – it’s either going to be a 100+ point KO or it’ll be something near that from 3-5 rounds of heavyweight strikes

If the main event was a 9500 salary, yah you could fade it with the other big results already tonight but getting a high score from an average Midrange 8K salary separates you and having 2-3 of those tonight is likely

no, as of right now you dont HAVE to have the main fight.

Just like you dont HAVE to have the 108 , $9400 guy like i said earlier.

You’re a good DFS mind and i respect you. But you don’t want to pick math fights with me. That’s my territory

• iron_tactics

Draws are the worst. Should a had overtime or a paper rock scissor, first to win to settles it.

LMAO
    Her corner said “I don’t know who the judges are going to score for this fi……..”
    and Ladd interrupts “No to the rest of your sentence”
    BOOM!

• iron_tactics

Bunch of ties coming for that 1st place.
    Lot of other tie trains drizzled throughout the green

• smonger19

Booorrrrrrinnngggg….booooorrriingggg….

sorry, just trying to influence Rothwell-Struve into a low scoring decision

predicting either a first round KO from either or a complete snoozefest….hoping for the snoozefest

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

Booorrrrrrinnngggg….booooorrriingggg….

sorry, just trying to influence Rothwell-Struve into a low scoring decision

predicting either a first round KO from either or a complete snoozefest….hoping for the snoozefest

I need Rothwell so probably a no contest or loss

• BIF

Struve jumping around to get the giblets to Fall back down

• iron_tactics

i’m dying hearing this crowd cheer and boo as he goes up and down

• mtdurham

I didnt mention this because its not an MMA forum but the Skyscraper is my 2nd favorite all-time fighter. I faded this fight tonight though because i didnt see the fight going to the ground where hes dangerous with submissions (esp triangles) and i think rothwell is competent enough to withstand the striking.

Obviously i faded rothwell too. Woulda loved that fight to finish on the nutkick

• Kassdog

Time to cut Ben

• someclevername

@mtdurham said...

I didnt mention this because its not an MMA forum but

what lol

• mtdurham

Terrible decision by Struve to continue the fight. He should have quit and taken the appearance money for his next fight.

Awful that rothwell gets credit for a win there. So glad i didnt have a bun in the oven tonight

• mtdurham

@someclevername said...

what lol

i mean who i like isnt relevant to DFS and i was never playing either guy so i didnt mention them.

Struve is my 2nd favorite fighter. His fight against the Butcher in ’09 revitalized my passion for MMA. i went on like a 4 year bender of doing nothing but watching/gambling MMA after that one…

• yisman

bad week to have a dud. I didn’t like my lineup but the double ups weren’t filling so I went in big.

2 wins, 3 losses, I have Rozen left but it doesn’t matter

• iron_tactics

Excellent game plan from Ben Rothwell there. Work the nutsack for 1.5 rounds, then check the low kick and go for the finish.

• smonger19

Formulating a plan for next week….

Who are the 2 fighters most likely to have points deducted?

I’ll take both in all my lineups. Maybe Covington will come out and punt Usman in the nuts.

• smonger19

Rothwell now has the 4th highest score….no kicking your opponent in the balls, no money…..

• someclevername

@mtdurham said...

i mean who i like isnt relevant to DFS and i was never playing either guy so i didnt mention them.

Struve is my 2nd favorite fighter. His fight against the Butcher in ’09 revitalized my passion for MMA. i went on like a 4 year bender of doing nothing but watching/gambling MMA after that one…

I routinely pick guys and against guys who I like and dislike lol. It’s probably not optimal, but doesn’t stop me from posting it. I think we’re all smart enough to pick through the real info & the nonsense (stuff I post). I mean sure it’s probably annoying, but I do what I do lol.

I’ve picked people off of their nicknames before lol this IS an MMA FORUM. Just fyi, going forward. ALL INFO WELCOME. Also cool if no pertinent info and just want to share a story or something. It’s all good. We’re not a big forum here lol. Please feel free to post. Would love to have some more people involved.

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Rothwell now has the 4th highest score….no kicking your opponent in the balls, no money…..

I am so salty about this lol

• iron_tactics

Instantly support any fighter that comes out to Dropkick
    Go Marina!
    Kick her in the nuts!

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

I am so salty about this lol

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

That squirrel has hands!

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

That squirrel has hands!

Squirrel camps in Max Holloway’s tree

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler