STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday 12.7.19 – Capital One Arena – Washington, D.C.

ESPN Main Card – 8pm CT

Alistair Overeem (248) vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik (250.5)
    Marina Rodriguez (115.5) vs Cynthia Calvillo (120.5)*
    Stefan Struve (265.3) vs Ben Rothwell (265.2)
    Aspen Ladd (136) vs Yana Kunitskaya (135.1)
    Cody Stamann (135.2) vs Song Yadong (135.2)
    Rob Font (135.1) vs Ricky Simon (135.2)

ESPN Prelims – 6pm CT

Thiago Alves (171) vs Tim Means (171)
    Billy Quarantillo (145.2) vs Jacob Kilburn (145.3)
    Bryce Mitchell (145.2) vs Matt Sayles (148.5)**
    Joseph Solecki (155.6) vs Matt Wiman (155.3)

ESPN+ Early Prelims – 4:45pm CT

Virna Jandiroba (115) vs Mallory Martin (115.5)
    Makhmud Muradov (185.3) vs Trevor Smith (185.5)

*Calvillo missed the women’s strawweight limit by 4.5 pounds and will be fined 30 percent of her purse. Bout will proceed at catchweight.

**Sayles missed the featherweight limit by 2.5 pounds and will be fined 20 percent of his purse.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

Squirrel camps in Max Holloway’s tree

Respect

• smonger19

Draws suck…..and I would have called it the same….

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

2 draws 1 card – when is the last time that has happened?

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

I made 5 lineups. I’m 100% on both fights that have draws. I feel like Stefan Struve right now.

• someclevername

@iron_tactics said...

I made 5 lineups. I’m 100% on both fights that have draws. I feel like Stefan Struve right now.

• smonger19

My lineups are 50/50 Overeem/Rozenstuik…..but my main one is Jairzinho……go first round KO for Rozenstruik

• mtdurham

@someclevername said...

I routinely pick guys and against guys who I like and dislike lol. It’s probably not optimal, but doesn’t stop me from posting it. I think we’re all smart enough to pick through the real info & the nonsense (stuff I post). I mean sure it’s probably annoying, but I do what I do lol.

I’ve picked people off of their nicknames before lol this IS an MMA FORUM. Just fyi, going forward. ALL INFO WELCOME. Also cool if no pertinent info and just want to share a story or something. It’s all good. We’re not a big forum here lol. Please feel free to post. Would love to have some more people involved.

hey man you dont have to tell me twice. I just love the sport. I attend events where i can and Ive had some success gambling in it and mild success in DFS with MMA.

But either way win or lose im guaranteed to be entertained by watching it. Thats not something i can often say watching other people do things.

• iron_tactics

Some UFC 245 picks while we wait:
    Usman
    Holloway
    Nunes
    Moraes
    Faber
    Neal

• iron_tactics

@smonger19 said...

My lineups are 50/50 Overeem/Rozenstuik…..but my main one is Jairzinho……go first round KO for Rozenstruik

I’m with you
    But we know Overeem is about to go full Khabib

• someclevername

@mtdurham said...

But either way win or lose im guaranteed to be entertained by watching it. Thats not something i can often say watching other people do things.

Heard!

• someclevername

Not the best start for Rozen, but at the same time thought if Reem got 1 td it would be over. So +1 Rozen I guess lol

• iron_tactics

@someclevername said...

Not the best start for Rozen, but at the same time thought if Reem got 1 td it would be over. So +1 Rozen I guess lol

It looks like he drills fundamental ground defense. Crazy after seeing the other new guys in 2019 that look like they skipped it.

• Kassdog

I miss ubereem

• iron_tactics

Rozenstruik just got hit with the hammer of thor in the face and had no reaction at all.

• mtdurham

This is exactly why so many sharps recommended fading the main BIF

• someclevername

Win or lose, impressed w/ Rozen. One hitter quitter early or bust I thought for him. Damn, he has some potential going forward.

• iron_tactics

This is a gonna be a damn draw, I can feel it

• mtdurham

@BIF said...

You must be hammered as you are making no sense tonight – the main event is an 8300/7900 fight, you absolutely want a piece of this one – it’s either going to be a 100+ point KO or it’ll be something near that from 3-5 rounds of heavyweight strikes

If the main event was a 9500 salary, yah you could fade it with the other big results already tonight but getting a high score from an average Midrange 8K salary separates you and having 2-3 of those tonight is likely

Am i still making no sense?

Or did you just get lucky.

That fight was as fadeable as youll ever see on the main event.

It was a heavyweight fight with zero action. You can fade that type of fight all day in 150 max. Now in single entry… yeah ill just play rozenstruick and not overthink it.

Thats what the 3rd or 4th fight in a row out of 5 fight cards where the main event was imminently fadeable

• smonger19

@mtdurham said...

This is exactly why so many sharps recommended fading the main BIF

Just curious, who are the sharps?

• iron_tactics

• mtdurham

no one talking about moklovin’s strategy tonight to fight stack the aspen ladd – vs kunitskaya???

I mean its one thing to use that in the thunderdome but pretty crazy he tried that in the larger fields too. Just seems so dumb

• iron_tactics

He just call out Ngannou?

• iron_tactics

@mtdurham said...

no one talking about moklovin’s strategy tonight to fight stack the aspen ladd – vs kunitskaya???

I mean its one thing to use that in the thunderdome but pretty crazy he tried that in the larger fields too. Just seems so dumb

He has 150 lineups. I doubt that was intentional

• mtdurham

tough not to feel bad for the guy about to win the $25k to first GPP.

They announced Overeem had it won on the scorecards.

• mtdurham

@iron_tactics said...

He has 150 lineups. I doubt that was intentional

Nah dude…. he had that fight stack in the Thunderdome… the $50 single entry…all of them…. it was clearly intentional

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler