MAIN FORUM

Comments

• someclevername

Saturday, May 16th, 2020 – VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena – Jacksonville, FL

ESPN/ESPN+ Main Card – 8pm CT

Alistair Overeem (253.5) vs Walt Harris (264.5)
    Claudia Gadelha (115.5) vs Angela Hill (115)
    Dan Ige (146) vs Edson Barboza (145.5)
    Eryk Anders (186) vs Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
    Song Yadong (145.5) vs Marlon Vera (145.5)

ESPN/ESPN+ Prelims – 5pm CT

Matt Brown (171) vs Miguel Baeza (170.5)
    Anthony Hernandez (185.5) vs Kevin Holland (182.5)
    Irwin Rivera* vs Giga Chikadze (145.5)
    Darren Elkins (146) vs Nate Landwehr (146)
    Cortney Casey (126) vs Mara Romero Borella (125.5)
    Rodrigo Nascimento (255) vs Don’Tale Mayes (241)

*Irwin Rivera replaces Mike Davis and will weigh-in separately as he’s pending medical clearance and a COVID-19 test

• NewMike

So, when is Faber vs Vettori?

• someclevername

@NewMike said...

I need to just change my LUs whenever we agree, if we agree it never works out

I’ll send you my lineup so you can adjust accordingly lol no reason both of us should suffer

• thevogaman

1 a piece… I’m rooting for Gadelha by BS decision.

• mgv1208

Note to self: never take gadelha again…

• thevogaman

I’d score 2-1 Gadelha… so 2-1 Hill.

• yisman

I’d score it a draw

• thevogaman

@yisman said...

I’d score it a draw

Yeah, not sure how you pick a winner for the last round honestly.

• yisman

@thevogaman said...

Yeah, not sure how you pick a winner for the last round honestly.

yeah, rounds 1 and 2 were clear, round 3 was very difficult to pick a winner

• ttucowboy84

Night comes down to The Big Ticket for me. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Money aside, hope he starches Overeem. Dude has been through an unbelievable loss. Definitely tugged at my heart string.

• NewMike

I’m out. So hoping for a huge win for Harris

• someclevername

@ttucowboy84 said...

Night comes down to The Big Ticket for me. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Money aside, hope he starches Overeem. Dude has been through an unbelievable loss. Definitely tugged at my heart string.

I don’t have this fight but definitely rooting for Walt.

• thevogaman

1st was 10-10

• someclevername

• thevogaman

Props to the Reem… the line was off. Reem was better everywhere but chin.

• someclevername

Yeah, Reem definitely more skilled but how the hell did Walt not finish that in the 1st – came in a little too hard and slipped or something and Reem caught his leg? No gas after that. Congrats to Reem backers – damn shame for Walt.

Waiting for his points to update and see if mayyyybe I hung on for a min cash lol

• smonger19

Dang, was really hoping for Harris, but much respect for Alistair for keeping in there…

• iron_tactics

Bit rough for me. 100% Barboza. Lost $120. I’ll throw the rest away on Nascar tomorrow.
    Not as rough for the fighter’s themselves, thats gotta suck quite a bit.

• thevogaman

Not enough Kevin Holland hurt me. Lost 30 but whatever… risked 330 for 303. That’s a win ultimately. A Walt win and I had a chance.

• ttucowboy84

Ugh rough ending but that’s how it goes sometimes. Props to Overeem for showing a ton of respect.

• someclevername

Ahh, damn – missed cashing by 20 points lol *Surprised it was even in the neighborhood with my atrocious Mayes pick.

Could have used those win points from Barboza BUT IT’S COOL.

Congrats to the winners! Prob throw a lineup in Nascar tomorrow, GL to those doing the same.

• Dfspacman

Overeem was lucky to not have the Ref give an early stoppage in the first round, Harris got gassed trying to get the TKO in the first too

• thevogaman

The thing about tonight… Hernandez/Holland… they fight 9 more times… bet Hernandez don’t lose to a knee to the body 30 seconds into the fight ever again.

• yisman

@yisman said...

going to need Harris to get it done

have a two main event losing streak

and now it’s 3

big bets on Harris plus had him in all my lineups, smh

• rourke441

main event dogs have done well lately

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I finished the day 40 points away from 1st which would have netted me $50,000 on FD. I did ok last night. I did put in $150 so far for DK’s Milly maker on 6/6 though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler