MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

I was initially picking Condit, but he’s got porous takedown defense and Maia is a “Taedown Machine”, especially for those first two rounds!! Maia would be a strong favorite for me if he didn’t gass so hard past round 2 or 3, but Maia has outwrestled better wrestlers so I think he can get it done here!! What are your thoughts on the rest of the card?!? Anything you’re excited about seeing?!? Can Sam Alvey KO Casey, or will the King be able to win the first two rounds before he gasses in the third!! What u guys thinking?!?!?

• zelda3024

Shane Campbell is Horrible…. Canada has to be just cringing after that fight.

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Agreed. And Joe Lauzon should have won his fight in my opinion. Was just about to say watching Paige was like watching paint dry and then she just knocked her the f*** out. lol

• StanHalen

Did PVZ just finish Bec via Crane technique?

• Divine_Prodigy

Best lineup on the night was

Di Chirico
    Alvey
    Pettis
    Bochniak
    Miller

But we seen how that Bochniak/Miller decisions were suspect…..so ehhhh….but hey i’ll take it

• Divine_Prodigy

Knew Maia would win….aint know that fast though

• awalker11

Fun night! If Rawling would have pulled off the upset I would have had an amazing night. But fun fights either way. Hope some of you guys won big tonight.

• zelda3024

I won satellites to $33.00 Gotham Qualifiers in the 25 cent contests:) I give Maia a ton of Credit at 38 he is a fricking beast…. Crazy fun night even though I did not win much I still enjoyed some of the fights.
    ~
    On to next week and maybe do a bit better.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler