MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Man, I want to throw Shevchenko on every lineup at these odds and what should be an even price, BUT, Pena is scrappy enough and a good enough athlete to definately pull this one off and landing takedowns and passes every round, she’s in theory, more valuable in a win… I long Jangalang lol… Frank Waisten feels like one of the safest plays even though he looked like doo doo in his last fight… Ngannou should beat Arlovski, but the finish: I dunno… Arlovski is the better technical striker in a way!! Outside of that… This card is kind of rough to predict… I’m still breaking things down.. What are your thoughts so far?

• NewMike

I use thescore for sports scores and they did a poll on this UFC and 87% of people picked Cerrone to win. What’s everyone’s thoughts on his projected ownership? I’m definitely hedging this one

• Ronnyb

I’m finding a couple fights that are tough to read and will probably end in a finish. Nash vs Li and de Lima vs kimball. Nash and li are a toss up in my opinion leaning towards Nash who is better all around. De Lima is an enigma, has good bjj and power but gasses out and makes huge errors, kimball has bad takedown defence and takes chances but if he survives the first few minutes he will win.

• steelcitymoles

DeLima missed weight. Kimball agreed to fight still.

• Ronnyb

@steelcitymoles said...

DeLima missed weight. Kimball agreed to fight still.

I’ll probably regret it but I’m staying away from da silva.

• Stangs13

I cant decide between Di CHirico, Kimball, and Masvidal. Masvidal probably has the highest floor but they other two have higher finishing potential. For GPP cant decide how I want to go.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@Stangs13 said...

I cant decide between Di CHirico, Kimball, and Masvidal. Masvidal probably has the highest floor but they other two have higher finishing potential. For GPP cant decide how I want to go.

Play al 3 in the same construction on different entries!! Don’t be cheap.. When not sure, play everyone in the price range in that spot that you like!!

• gravycakes

@Stangs13 said...

you don’t need a floor for GPPs

• Stangs13

I agree with you on the floor statement but I’m really confident on high scores for my other 5. A high floor let’s say 60 from masvidal would ensure a cash where as di chirico getting KOd wouldn’t.

• thetitanlb

Masvidal doesn’t have a floor of 60 lol

• Ronnyb

@Stangs13 said...

In the same boat leaning with di chirico

• Ronnyb

@Stangs13 said...

I agree with you on the floor statement but I’m really confident on high scores for my other 5. A high floor let’s say 60 from masvidal would ensure a cash where as di chirico getting KOd wouldn’t.

Di chicory might get submitted but not ko’d. Cerrone/maszvidal will be a technical
    Stand up match and if Cerrone can keep
    It within kicking range, maszvidal will get something like 20-30 points which I think is likely

• Ronnyb

@NewMike said...

I use thescore for sports scores and they did a poll on this UFC and 87% of people picked Cerrone to win. What’s everyone’s thoughts on his projected ownership? I’m definitely hedging this one

It’s tough to say as ngannou will be on most cards and cerrone is expensive. My guess is 30-35% with maszvidal at 20-25%

• jolokia

As much as I love Ngannou ever since I first watched him fight, I will not be rostering him at all today. He doesn’t throw enough volume, but with that said a 1st round knockdown/knockout will give him over 100…which I can see a handful of other fighters getting as well.

Someone earlier mentioned Eric Shelton, anyone have any insight on him? I’ll listen to the podcast ya’ll did soon, always great insight included.

• frogie133

Kinda new to mma is it not a good idea to roster fighters against each other?

• jolokia

Very rarely Frogie, only consider it if a 5 round fight will go the distance with lots of strikes thrown. And never in a GPP.

• frogie133

Thanks jolokia

• Ronnyb

@jolokia said...

As much as I love Ngannou ever since I first watched him fight, I will not be rostering him at all today. He doesn’t throw enough volume, but with that said a 1st round knockdown/knockout will give him over 100…which I can see a handful of other fighters getting as well.

Someone earlier mentioned Eric Shelton, anyone have any insight on him? I’ll listen to the podcast ya’ll did soon, always great insight included.

I like Shelton, great skills and speed. I feel
    Like he’s undervalued because he was ranked 15 in tut and going against the #1. But we know those rankings were crap

• jolokia

Ownerships from the $10k Haymaker:

Pena: 36.1%
    Shev: 43%

Cerrone: 38.7%
    Masvidal: 30.6%

Arlovski: 8.1%
    Ngannou: 67.9%

Caceres: 17.4%
    Knight: 21%

Marquardt: 18.1%
    Alvey: 32.6%

Sterling: 22.7%
    Assuncao: 16%

Nash: 9.9%
    Li Jing: 39.9%

Johnson: 30.3%
    Da Silva: 26.6%

Di Chirico: 24.2%
    Spicely: 15%

Kimball: 21.1%
    De Lima: 28.6%

• Stangs13

I find it interesting that DK shows the ownerships and can download the csv right away then they hide them until the fight takes place. Seems like if they are going to have them available they should keep them available.

On to the fights. Good quick win for Gonzalez

• krighton

did Gonzalez use a machine gun..i got 92 points in the blink of an eye

• jolokia

These fucking split decisions, fuck

• thetitanlb

Wow Kimball got screwed. Just an unlucky slip and a early stoppage. Come the hell on man smh

• gabbysdaddy826

Fuck! Of course never fails with my fighters. Worst luck

• Jamcclea

@thetitanlb said...

Wow Kimball got screwed. Just an unlucky slip and a early stoppage. Come the hell on man smh

yup. screwed me too

• thetitanlb

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

Fuck! Of course never fails with my fighters. Worst luck

Yeah just bogus luck man

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler