MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Man, I want to throw Shevchenko on every lineup at these odds and what should be an even price, BUT, Pena is scrappy enough and a good enough athlete to definately pull this one off and landing takedowns and passes every round, she’s in theory, more valuable in a win… I long Jangalang lol… Frank Waisten feels like one of the safest plays even though he looked like doo doo in his last fight… Ngannou should beat Arlovski, but the finish: I dunno… Arlovski is the better technical striker in a way!! Outside of that… This card is kind of rough to predict… I’m still breaking things down.. What are your thoughts so far?

• thetitanlb

Man that was awesome lol

• Serpentor

Had gonzalez and swapped him out 10 mins before the event for shelton after coming here. Would have finished in the top 10 if I left it alone. >:(

• thetitanlb

Wow after Kimball my other 5 fighters all got stoppages. That sure hurts lol

• sherm

Can anyone please tell me how much a score of 605 wouldve placed in any of your tournaments. Scored a 605 in a cross sport survivor and didn’t think I’d do that good lol

• gravycakes

@sherm said...

Can anyone please tell me how much a score of 605 wouldve placed in any of your tournaments. Scored a 605 in a cross sport survivor and didn’t think I’d do that good lol

do you want to sleep tonight? lets say nothing….

• kswetnam1342

@sherm said...

Only had time for 3 lineups this week. Two of them had Gonzalez. If my 3rd one would have had Gonzalez instead of Di Chirico, I would have hit that 605 mark!

• sherm

Jus hit me with it. I can take it lol. What’s done is done

• thetitanlb

@sherm said...

2nd in the $27 gpp

• kswetnam1342

@sherm said...

$27 Tournament—Tied for 3rd—$950
    $5 Tournament—Tied for 1st—$407.85
    $3 Tournament—Tied for 2nd—$242.50
    $3 Tournament—Tied for 1st—$361.11

• sherm

But how much money is second in that gpp

• Roma315

@sherm said...

Tied for 1st in the $3 GPPs

• sherm

Wow ok thanks. Jus curious on what could’ve been

• webbm1

@sherm said...

I hit 593.5pts for 68th in the free Crossover, I read one article on my break at work and pretty much made my lineup in 2 minutes.

• sherm

I don’t even play mma lol. Did a little research and took some chances on a couple guys hoping it’d be enough to move onto the next round in my cross sport. Who would’ve I’d score this high

• krighton

So you pretty much have to go 6/6 wins to get $$ in mma

• thetitanlb

@krighton said...

I went 5/6 and cashed across the board

• Divine_Prodigy

Eric Shelton still should’ve won to me lol

• SouthernShield

@krighton said...

5/6 should win Cash games and min cash or more GPP’s. 6/6 if you want bigger $$$ but will most likely split with others as there are a good number of duplicate LU’s

• tacoface

I enjoyed last night’s card. Solid event.

• NewMike

Booked a small win. Thanks for the insight and writeups

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@sherm said...

I won $9k with my primary lineup scoring 605

• Ronnyb

Not a good night, 1st losing one in a long time. I love the next 2 cards

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler