MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

MIghty Mouse should win however he wants LOL… Yawn… I got Whittaker to get the upset… Volkov should style on the MUCH smaller Roy Nelson but will he get the stoppage?!?1 Tim Elliot should roll vs Smolka as he seems to be on the next level with his grappling and scrambling. Zak Cummings is a lock for me… I might stay away from Sterling vs Mendes but shouldn’t that be Sterlings fight? What ya’ll think?!?1

• NewMike

Based on the odds there will definitely be value betting Whittaker and Waterson. DJ will be around 10000 though, gl getting him in your LUs.

It looks like it’s starting earlier than usual, so be sure to set your LUs on time.

• bosoxfan0509

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Not sure how much I’ll play this week, but I can’t wait for the fights because it’ll be the first event I attend live. Hoping to see Waterson and Elliot get W’s.

• Ronnyb

Love this card. I have Whittaker knocking out jacare.

• Sclausen

Got a group rolling out to the fights as well. It definitely starts earlier than usual!

• zelda3024

Odds are out for all 13 fights.

• Ronnyb

Duquensoy is an elite prospect. Should be a lock in cash

• Ronnyb

@zelda3024 said...

Odds are out for all 13 fights.

Clark and volkov are going to be good mid range gpp plays

• NewMike

I remember when Smolka was an elite prospect. You might be right about this kid, I’ve never heard anything about him

• zelda3024

@Ronnyb said...

Duquensoy is an elite prospect. Should be a lock in cash

Spelled Duke- Can-Wa. What a crazy last name until I heard the ring announcer say it I was trying in my head to pronounce his last name.
    ~
    Yes he is an elite prospect has mad skills for only being 23. His price will be high most likely the 2nd highest after Johnson. His opponent we have not seen since June 2015 all most 2 years now. He looked great against Alejandro Perez. Williams Only has two fights in the UFC so it’s hard to gauge where he is right now being off for so long.

Tom Duquesnoy has a great training camp fighting out of Jackson Wink.

• zelda3024

@NewMike said...

I remember when Smolka was an elite prospect. You might be right about this kid, I’ve never heard anything about him

Your 100% correct. What I like about Tom Duquesnoy over lets say Smolka is the level of competition before making it to the UFC. Smolka fought okay competition but not like Duquesnoy.

I have watched pretty much every fight of Duquesnoy he’s very talented but beatable. Matter of fact in my opinion and just about every person who was in attendance when he fought Brendan Loughnane, Duquesnoy lost that fight.

• 13nutz

Prices are out. Gonna be a lot of unique lineups. I see atleast 5 dogs that are live

• Ronnyb

@13nutz said...

Prices are out. Gonna be a lot of unique lineups. I see atleast 5 dogs that are live

And a lot of finishes

• NewMike

I don’t feel like doing it, so is there any numbers guys that can convert Vegas odds into DK salary?

• 13nutz

Name Salary
    Demetrious Johnson 9800
    Zak Cummings 9400
    Tom Duquesnoy 9300
    Rashid Magomedov 9100
    Tim Elliott 9000
    Andrew Sanchez 8900
    Aljamain Sterling 8800
    Jacare Souza 8700
    Jeremy Stephens 8600
    Ashlee Evans-Smith 8500
    Devin Clark 8300
    Rose Namajunas 8200
    Roy Nelson 8100
    Alexander Volkov 8100
    Michelle Waterson 8000
    Jake Collier 7900
    Ketlen Vieira 7700
    Renato Moicano 7600
    Robert Whittaker 7500
    Augusto Mendes 7400
    Anthony Smith 7300
    Louis Smolka 7200
    Bobby Green 7100
    Patrick Williams 6900
    Nathan Coy 6800
    Wilson Reis 6400

• Wind_Cowboy

• eric42

After his last fight, I told myself that I’d be 100% on whoever Bobby Green fights next. Looks like I’ll have a ton of Highlander this week.

• NewMike

Is DJ worth it in GPP for that price, he has scored over 160 twice and Reiss was not at all impressive in his last fight from what I remember. Does anyone know if his 173 against Moraga is the most ever, it’s got to be close. Is this the win that will break Spider’s record or is it 1 more?

I think there are a few great stacks for cash as well

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@LeRoiStephon said...

I might stay away from Sterling vs Mendes but shouldn’t that be Sterlings fight?

He probably won’t want to wrestle though (?) with Mendes being dangerous on the ground and Sterling knowing he’s the better striker. KO doesn’t seem likely either, so his upside should be limited enough to pass on…?

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@zelda3024 said...

Spelled Duke- Can-Wa. What a crazy last name until I heard the ring announcer say it I was trying in my head to pronounce his last name.
    ~
    Yes he is an elite prospect has mad skills for only being 23. His price will be high most likely the 2nd highest after Johnson. His opponent we have not seen since June 2015 all most 2 years now. He looked great against Alejandro Perez. Williams Only has two fights in the UFC so it’s hard to gauge where he is right now being off for so long.

Tom Duquesnoy has a great training camp fighting out of Jackson Wink.

He’s a frenchman… That’s how your pronounce that ish over there.. Weird ain’t it…But that’s my second language..

• zelda3024

@LeRoiStephon said...

He’s a frenchman… That’s how your pronounce that ish over there.. Weird ain’t it…But that’s my second language..

I would have never ever thought you speak French… See you learn something new everyday. I never heard him speak until recently but I should have put 2 and 2 together when the crowd was pissed when he fought Brendan Loughnane in Ireland and they gave the Decision to Duquesnoy.

The Kid has the ability to be something special.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@zelda3024 said...

I would have never ever thought you speak French… See you learn something new everyday. I never heard him speak until recently but I should have put 2 and 2 together when the crowd was pissed when he fought Brendan Loughnane in Ireland and they gave the Decision to Duquesnoy.

The Kid has the ability to be something special.

Le Roi=King in French… ;)

• jolokia

Assuming Reis and DJ go the distance…how many DK points do you think will there be combined? I see Reis hanging with DJ in the first 3 rounds (maybe even winning 1 or 2), but then fading out in the championship rounds.

• callmetouch

Roy Nelson WILL knock out Volkov.

• Ronnyb

@jolokia said...

Assuming Reis and DJ go the distance…how many DK points do you think will there be combined? I see Reis hanging with DJ in the first 3 rounds (maybe even winning 1 or 2), but then fading out in the championship rounds.

I’m expecting 150 combined and if it goes 5 could be more. I’ll be stacking in cash

• johnnyj580

@bosoxfan0509 said...

Not sure how much I’ll play this week, but I can’t wait for the fights because it’ll be the first event I attend live. Hoping to see Waterson and Elliot get W’s.

Just went to 210 last weekend for the 1st time. It was a blast. Enjoy!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).