MAIN FORUM

Comments

• callmetouch

Price,Bektic,Gillespie will be the 3 most popular guys besides Jacare/Brunson. What are the chances 1/3 lose? Possible.
    3 Female fights that some people will fade (or pick the underdog for salary relief) I actually like all 3 favorites and based off takedowns etc i’ll sprinkle some into my lineups.
    I personally like Jacare over Brunson but its a 50/50 fight
    Goodluck to all

• thetitanlb

@callmetouch said...

We shall see what happens. So far im noticing i jinx every f****g fight i call

She just wont shoot a damn takedown. Push her up against the cage. Do something christ man.

• callmetouch

I want to call this bektic vs pepey fight but a word from me will f*** me up!

• thetitanlb

Borello better freaking win this. The one time she actually commited to a takedown she got it easy man. Some horrible fight iq

• callmetouch

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA KATYLN WON

• callmetouch

BEKTIC ABOUT TO F*** S*** UP!

• thetitanlb

These judges are a damn joke. So Botello lands more sig strikes and also gets more takedowns and loses. While Kim gets outstruck as well and wins a decision. So you basically win tonight if you land less strikes….

• gabbysdaddy826

I thought katlyn won but 29-28 sounded about right. Not 30-27

• callmetouch

if pepey wins ill never say a word on here again.

• callmetouch

Booooo we wanted takedowns/advances boooo

• someclevername

JC, drinking all night lol wake up way late and miss the ONE fight I wanted to see – I see Kish lost, but UFC stats show she had 96 SS to Kim’s 68? And she didn’t even go for a TD Oh well.

lmao I woke up JUST in time to see Pepey get body shot KO’d, nice. I knew it was unlikely but are you kidding me that I pick the ONE Pepey fight he wants to get conservative?

• thetitanlb

@someclevername said...

JC, drinking all night lol wake up way late and miss the ONE fight I wanted to see – I see Kish lost, but UFC stats show she had 96 SS to Kim’s 68? And she didn’t even go for a TD Oh well.

lmao I woke up JUST in time to see Pepey get body shot KO’d, nice. I knew it was unlikely but are you kidding me that I pick the ONE Pepey fight he wants to get conservative?

Kish got robbed. She had no reason to go for a takedown. She was winning the standing exchanges.

• someclevername

@thetitanlb said...

Kish got robbed. She had no reason to go for a takedown. She was winning the standing exchanges.

Well, that’s unfortunate. I was pulling for her, what a bummer.

• gabbysdaddy826

Koch blew this fight. He’s winded. Done for

• someclevername

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

Koch blew this fight. He’s winded. Done for

I believe the stat was: body shots, Green: 47 Koch 2? lol

• gabbysdaddy826

Wow close fight!!! Could be a draw. I have Camacho winning we’ll see what the Judges think

• someclevername

Wow

WTF one of the judges scored it 30-27??? No way. Absolute garbage.

• gabbysdaddy826

These judges are more crooked than boxing. Shit is so corrupt

• TheRealJoker

Awesome fight and could make a case for either guy winning based on how 3rd round was scored… but 30-27 Dober is ridiculous!

• bigcrip

really shitty judging across the board

• someclevername

@TheRealJoker said...

Awesome fight and could make a case for either guy winning based on how 3rd round was scored… but 30-27 Dober is ridiculous!

Totally agree.

• Touchole

Yep , 30-27 is a joke. That’s about a close as a fight as you can have.

• Stangs13

Bad judging and so far only 1 underdog has won and she didnt score much. I cant remember a card where so many favorites have won.

• TheRealJoker

Gregor gonna be 10k plus his next fight if they don’t give him a top 10 opponent. DK scoring machine!

• someclevername

Just checked my lineup – Camacho scored 82 points…in a loss?? lol am I seeing that correctly?

That was a fight to stack! Didn’t even cross my mind.

• bigcrip

is gillespie gonna be in winning lineup? he cost so much

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).