MAIN FORUM

Comments

• callmetouch

Stephens (-165) vs Emmett (+135) Emmett’s pricing made me want to pick him early on but will be picking Stephens due to having fought tougher competition. Stephens by Decision
    Andrade (-300) vs Torres (+230) After Andrade put a beating on Claudia don’t think i can ever pick against her. Andrade via a high scoring decision.
    Saint Pruex (-155) vs Latifi (+125) Huge height & reach advantage for OSP. Don’t think I’ve seen Latifi ever get out wrestled in a fight. OSP could catch him early but think Latifi grinds out a decision.
    Perry (-375) vs Griffin (+285) Thank god Mario Yamasaki isn’t refereeing this fight. Perry via KO and hope the ref gets in there quick.

Barao (-160) vs Kelleher (+130) Can’t pull the trigger on Kelleher beating a veteran like Barao. Barao via decision.
    McMann (-240) vs Reneau (+190) McMann via wrestling or Reneau via submission. I’ll take McMann via grinding decision.
    Hill (-165) vs Moroz (+135) Having a deju vu when Hill fought Rose, got her back taken, & submitted. Maryna isn’t Rose though & her accuracy isn’t too good. Hill via UD
    Jouban (-275) vs Saunders (+215) Saunders is on his way out. Jouban seems to be going on his way out? I like both fighters. Odds are too wide for me. Saunders by Submission

Prachnio (-240) vs Alvey (+190) Haven’t seen much of Prachnio (dangerous striker) but think Alvey plays a cautious smart fight (as he always does) and gets the split decision.
    Yahya (-250) vs Doane (+195) Stand up Doane takes this. On the ground obviously Yahya takes this. I’m kind of liking Doane & hoping he can survive Yahya’s submission attempts & tire him out.
    Perez (-125) vs Shelton (-105) Perez missing weight. Shelton’s price. Hard not to pick Shelton with such a close line. Will have my share of Shelton.
    Bermudez (-185) vs Morales (+150) Bermudez can find the submission any where he wants & Morales likes to put himself in dangerous positions. Bermudez Triangle via mounted triangle.

Live underdogs: Emmett,Latifi,Kelleher,Reneau,Saunders,Alvey,Doane,Shelton
    My live underdogs: Latifi,Saunders,Doane,Shelton

• bigcrip

thanks for posting your opinions. i want to see andrade score 150 in a decision. it should be very possible vs tecia torres who is small and she can toss around

• callmetouch

@bigcrip said...

thanks for posting your opinions. i want to see andrade score 150 in a decision. it should be very possible vs tecia torres who is small and she can toss around

Now pick the complete opposite of my picks and win haha It should go the distance and it would surprise me if she got anything under 100. LOCKLOCK

• Hawkeye1992

Scary but I am with you on a lot of these picks. The only favorites I am somewhat confident in are Perry and Bermudez. Maybe Hill, I think she’ll get the win, but will probably not score much. I like Stephens but I can’t remember the last time I’ve been on the right side of the main event.

• afcangelo

One of my favorite female fighters in the entire organization. Jessica Andrade since dropping to 115 has been and is an absolute killer. Her output is truly off the charts, I honestly can’t believe that people are thinking about Torres. Not only can Andrade rack up 110+ in a decision, oh my god what could she do if she just smashes her face in, takes the mount and wins a 3rd rd TKO stoppage. Forget about it. I think I’m going to have about as much Andrade today as I will Harvick tomorrow. If it goes south, I mean it’s kinda like pushing in your stack with AsKs…..so be it.

Reeeeeeal, real damn tempted to side with Emmitt. For whatever reason I’ve just never been THAT impressed with Stephens, that said I hear Choi is just not coming out of reconstructive surgery after his face was caved in.

Still unsure what to do about Perry in GPP and as most, nervous about Jouban and his glass chin

• callmetouch

@afcangelo said...

One of my favorite female fighters in the entire organization. Jessica Andrade since dropping to 115 has been and is an absolute killer. Her output is truly off the charts, I honestly can’t believe that people are thinking about Torres. Not only can Andrade rack up 110+ in a decision, oh my god what could she do if she just smashes her face in, takes the mount and wins a 3rd rd TKO stoppage. Forget about it. I think I’m going to have about as much Andrade today as I will Harvick tomorrow. If it goes south, I mean it’s kinda like pushing in your stack with AsKs…..so be it.

Reeeeeeal, real damn tempted to side with Emmitt. For whatever reason I’ve just never been THAT impressed with Stephens, that said I hear Choi is just not coming out of reconstructive surgery after his face was caved in.

Still unsure what to do about Perry in GPP and as most, nervous about Jouban and his glass chin

I don’t think the emmet vs stephens fight will be in the winning gpp LU, just a guess. See good value else where. Do like Andrade. Still like Perry & Jouban vs Saunders should be targeted for sure

• jki7p6

Agreeing with a lot of things here.
    Liking Alvey on a counter hook for a ko here. His opponent has really solid footwork and good head movement but he looks to have a flaw in balance and lines when presses an attack. The exact and only thing that the ginger derp is good at exploiting.
    I like Tecia but Andrade really is a female Lineker and is bigger than her opponent – yeah she’s my main play.
    Like Barao dropping back down in class, even with no iv help.
    Really like Yahya here think Doane is a great style matchup to get the early submission before he gets tired, but cant fit him in my lineups over others i like more.
    Taking Reneau – figuring the game plan will be to get Sara in a defensive position where her power leverage is negated and her sub defense iq scrambling has been historically bad. Not a fan of Marian overall but think her mma smarts are better in this fight.

• callmetouch

Latifi fitting in nearly every LU of mine. WUH OH

• callmetouch

Everyone’s core is Perry,Andrade,Shelton so it seems

• callmetouch

• callmetouch

Shelton is now a -145 favorite

• Cfiander

@callmetouch said...

Everyone’s core is Perry,Andrade,Shelton so it seems

That seems pretty certain. Good time to get contrarian, maybe.

• iron_tactics

@Cfiander said...

That seems pretty certain. Good time to get contrarian, maybe.

Yeah, strange feeling that today is going to be one of those silly cards. Like good amount upsets, Perry and Griffin turns into like a 1st rd NC for some silliness etc.

• callmetouch

12/20 Latifi. SLEDGEHAMMMMMAH

• callmetouch

Took Saunders out & plugged in Jouban. Those last second changes……

• callmetouch

MANNNNNNY

• iron_tactics

Moment of truth next

• callmetouch

@iron_tactics said...

Moment of truth next

Don’t sweat it

• Cfiander

Line moving against Hill now too.

• callmetouch

@Cfiander said...

Line moving against Hill now too.

BOOOOO! Moroz aint got nothing on Hill

• Cfiander

@callmetouch said...

BOOOOO! Moroz aint got nothing on Hill

I agree, just interesting to see it moving hard this late.

• callmetouch

Not looking good for Shelton. NEXT.

• callmetouch

Damn Shelton. 11/20 LU’s out.

• callmetouch

OH how i wish i faded Shelton. 35%

• callmetouch

• callmetouch

LMAOOOOOO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).