INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• ballabal

I just tried to play a free game on FD in Texas (no cash prizes) and got that restricted location BS. Chatted with Support and they said that it would be like this for the next week. Oh well, back to DK whee I can actually play for cash – for now.

• MRCOOKONUTS

It was that way last week too,and I was told this week it would def be back working again but no go so far..I am in NY.

• unageo09

I tried to enter one yesterday and it wouldn’t let me (ALA). I have been playing them a couple times a week this summer.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).