MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Joe1Coal

Hello all. I am just a recreational DFS player, but a few questions have piqued my curiosity during this time. For those of you who rely exclusively on DFS as your means of income, what are you guys doing in this time? Second, will this change your plans for how you bankroll in the future, or do you view this as a catastrophic event that is more of a “one-off?” Lastly, are you guys able to collect unemployment if all you do is file a 1099 at the end of the year? I am imaging no, but I was just more curious than anything. I hope this all passes sooner than they expect and we can get back to DFS. But I hope all of you players have enough of a cushion to survive during this time and your families are doing okay.

And while this is way bigger than DFS, sports, or anything recreational in general, I am still dying without being able to watch sports. I saw a meme yesterday that said, “day 6 without sports, watching the birds outside dig for worms, Blue Jays are beating the Cardinals 3-1.” That hurts so much because it is so accurate.

Mike

• JSteele

I am also a recreational DFS player. DFS generally takes more of my income than brings me some, so I am doing much better without it.

I do hope that everybody is ok and takes this time with their family and stays safe.

• Joe1Coal

@JSteele said...

I am also a recreational DFS player. DFS generally takes more of my income than brings me some, so I am doing much better without it.

I do hope that everybody is ok and takes this time with their family and stays safe.

Hahah isn’t that funny? I kinda feel the same way. I’m saving quite a bit of money.

• rourke441

i am retired folk to hell with DFS

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler