INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

UPDATE: Rosters has extended their very generous bonus offer until the end of the month! Make a first time deposit of $10 or more and get a $40 bonus! Use “promo code GRINDERS and claim your bonus.

Rosters is hosting a month-long contest where players can accrue “Championship Entry Tickets” to compete in a Week 7 Championship Event.

What’s at stake? The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to the Super Bowl, including airfare for 2, hotel for 2 nights, and 2 tickets to the Big Game.

Here’s how it works:

Step 1: Accrue tickets into the Championship Event

You can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. Instead, you have to earn Tickets into it.

There are only two ways to earn entries into the Championship Event over the next 4 weeks (beginning with the NFL Week 3 games).
    — Enter $100 OR more in NFL entries that week and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket
    — Cash in the “Kickoff” GPP (the marquee $25 GPP on Rosters) and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket

Step 2: Repeat Step 1 each week

The Championship Event will be played out during NFL Week 7. Everyone is eligible to earn entries each week between now and then, so you can earn a maximum of 8 possible entries. Just follow Step 1’s instructions above during NFL Weeks 3-6.

Step 3: Play in the Week 7 Championship Event

To reiterate: you can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. It’s “entry by Ticket only.” You’ll have as many entries as you earned in Weeks 3-6 waiting for you in the Championship Event contest room.

The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid for 2 to the Super Bowl!

If you haven’t already, be sure to click through a RotoGrinders link when creating your account to receive the best possible bonus, including an instant $20 deposit bonus in your account, as well as free access to our Rosters Premium content. Click here to get started.

As always, if you have questions, ask them here and a Rosters rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• Tballer

Entered 4 lineups into for the $25 gpp. Trying to snag me up 2 tickets into the week 7 contest. Very cool promo! I like the players pricing as well.

• osubase34

Just deposited and didn’t get the 20 deposit bonus. Awesome promo thanks for being on top of the message boards

• joephoto

@Jonan said...

As always, if you have questions, ask them here and a Rosters rep will help you out.

Good luck!

Just joined. Thanks.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@osubase34 said...

Just deposited and didn’t get the 20 deposit bonus. Awesome promo thanks for being on top of the message boards

Yes, your deposit was over $99 so you are in the drip bonus programs. If you would prefer the $20 instead of the 100% match please let me know. david@rosters.com

• kalcashmoney

Signed up and entered using grinders code.. kalcashmoney

Great promotion! Not sure where I can see my bonus applied though..

• Popguy9898

rosters is the absolute worst.i have been trying to register to play in gpp for a day now.it wont let me enter my birthday on the one time verify page.for the last 24hours ive been trying to get this resolved but to no avail.i sent back an email at 11am this morning and no reply.if you want to play on a smaller sight fantasy aces and draft are better options

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@kalcashmoney said...

You are in the drip bonus program as your deposit was larger than $99. You should receive an email within 24 hours confirming the enrollment and showing your details and balance.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@kalcashmoney said...

You are in the drip bonus program as your deposit was larger than $99. You should receive an email within 24 hours confirming the enrollment and showing your details and balance.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@Popguy9898 said...

rosters is the absolute worst.i have been trying to register to play in gpp for a day now.it wont let me enter my birthday on the one time verify page.for the last 24hours ive been trying to get this resolved but to no avail.i sent back an email at 11am this morning and no reply.if you want to play on a smaller sight fantasy aces and draft are better options

Can you send me an email so that I can personally help you? david@rosters.com

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

@dwrosters said...

Right now the plans are for the only prize being the trip to the winner of the contest playoff tournament in week 7. We will possibly add some swag such as shirts/hats and signed footballs to the top finishers.

Would be cool if there was a small prize pool in addition to the 1st place prize. Either way, great contest. I’ll be getting my 8 entries!

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

Looks like 82 players played in $100 or more of NFL contests and earned an entry into the Championship Event. Will update that number of those cashing in the “Kickoff” GPP.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

After adding the entries from last nights MNF + TNF contests, the updated number of players entering $100 or more in NFL contest for NFL week 3 is 84. There were 69 Rosters members that cashed in the kickoff.

There were 44 players that earned the maximum number of entries (2) for week 3 for completing both tasks.

Here are the results. If you notice an error in your total please contact me at david@rosters.com so I can check it out.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KV7IZGuzmKCOWE_WCDU_8aVI-U9T3-yzCI6PWfnK3Bg/edit?ts=57ead163#gid=0

• Nosuckoutplz

Speaking of iteam, I got a marketing email from cardplayer and it looks like they too are on the iteam network. I loved the card player 20 years ago, but Barry Shulman sure seems to be a big scumbag these days. He knowingly promoted a poker site, lock Poker, for years after they weren’t paying anybody. He and his magazine activity solicited deposits from anyone who would, knowing full well it was a scam. There is absolutely no question about that. When I asked him about it on Facebook he deleted my post.

Can you confirm if rosters has any relationship with cardplayer? (Beyond being a network partner). Who owns iteam? Thanks

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

iTEAM does not have any additional relationship with CardPlayer outside of our brand licensing agreement for being a network partner.

iTEAM was co founded by Brian Balsbaugh, Matt Moore, and or CEO Gabe Hunterton. More information about our team can be found here: http://iteam.network/about-iteam/

• dailysportreport

Edit – All taken care of. Hope to see some of you in the championship!

• kdmoran72

I signed up today for Roster through the GRINDERS promo link/code. Username of kevmo72. Is the KICKOFF GPP the one with 912 possible entries?

• joephoto

@kdmoran72 said...

Is the KICKOFF GPP the one with 912 possible entries?

The $25 Kickoff. Sounds right.

• Jesoral

I just got a text from rosters saying if I deposit 10 before kickoff today I would receive 50 instantly to play with. I deposited the 10 but where is the 50?

Just showed up, Thank You

• moonshiner

i cant get in my acct its locked help!!!! username moonshinerman

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@Jesoral said...

I just got a text from rosters saying if I deposit 10 before kickoff today I would receive 50 instantly to play with. I deposited the 10 but where is the 50?

Just showed up, Thank You

It is done manually to protect against identity theft and fraud so there is a short delay. Glad you are taken care of.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@moonshiner said...

i cant get in my acct its locked help!!!! username moonshinerman

Sent you an email. Your account looks fine on our end.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

Week 4 NFL numbers have been added to the spreadsheet. After 2/4 weeks of the contest there are 311 entries for 147 unique players. 28 players have 4 entries, 20 have 3, 40 have 2, and 59 have just 1 so far. Full results are here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KV7IZGuzmKCOWE_WCDU_8aVI-U9T3-yzCI6PWfnK3Bg/edit?usp=sharing

If you notice any errors in your total please contact support and we will look into it.

Good luck next week!

• m0p4b

Man I’m late to this. Just signed up.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@m0p4b said...

Man I’m late to this. Just signed up.

Don’t worry, you can still earn up to 4 entries (2 per week) into The Championship Event. Good luck!

• jmm92

HI , I tried to sign up and deposit , said I couldn’t be verified ? jasonmm is my user name … can you help me ? thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.