INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

UPDATE: Rosters has extended their very generous bonus offer until the end of the month! Make a first time deposit of $10 or more and get a $40 bonus! Use “promo code GRINDERS and claim your bonus.

Rosters is hosting a month-long contest where players can accrue “Championship Entry Tickets” to compete in a Week 7 Championship Event.

What’s at stake? The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to the Super Bowl, including airfare for 2, hotel for 2 nights, and 2 tickets to the Big Game.

Here’s how it works:

Step 1: Accrue tickets into the Championship Event

You can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. Instead, you have to earn Tickets into it.

There are only two ways to earn entries into the Championship Event over the next 4 weeks (beginning with the NFL Week 3 games).
    — Enter $100 OR more in NFL entries that week and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket
    — Cash in the “Kickoff” GPP (the marquee $25 GPP on Rosters) and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket

Step 2: Repeat Step 1 each week

The Championship Event will be played out during NFL Week 7. Everyone is eligible to earn entries each week between now and then, so you can earn a maximum of 8 possible entries. Just follow Step 1’s instructions above during NFL Weeks 3-6.

Step 3: Play in the Week 7 Championship Event

To reiterate: you can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. It’s “entry by Ticket only.” You’ll have as many entries as you earned in Weeks 3-6 waiting for you in the Championship Event contest room.

The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid for 2 to the Super Bowl!

If you haven’t already, be sure to click through a RotoGrinders link when creating your account to receive the best possible bonus, including an instant $20 deposit bonus in your account, as well as free access to our Rosters Premium content. Click here to get started.

As always, if you have questions, ask them here and a Rosters rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• Abothel899

$10 deposit for $40 in tournament cash. My user is edennichole13

• Elye007

Just made my first $10.00 deposit today. How long does it take to receive the 40.00? Username Elye007

• thejulionation

Just deposited $10 yesterday still no bonus payout. Just started a new account a few days before used grinders promo also. Username thejulionation

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@thejulionation said...

Just deposited $10 yesterday still no bonus payout. Just started a new account a few days before used grinders promo also. Username thejulionation

Please check your account, I’m showing your bonus was applied early this morning.

• thegeneral391

I’m all verified. Deposited my $10. Got my $40. It’s time to play the game. Thx for the assist @dwrosters. Cheers!

• thejulionation

@dwrosters said...

Please check your account, I’m showing your bonus was applied early this morning.

Thank you.

• UFundMyCo11ege

I registered a few minutes ago and deposited $10 with promo code GRINDERS but I haven’t yet received the $40 in tournament bucks.

Also, it doesn’t appear that I have access to the Rosters incentives on RG.

Could you help me with this? Thanks!

• Shreddy

When will the bonus be applied to accounts?

• camcruz

I have the same issue with the bonus and incentive. username: camcruz

• gtown0309

I also did not receive the bonus or availability to incentives. username: gtown0309
    Thanks.

• gcowboy5886

If we deposit more than $10 would it still qualify for the bonus? Username gcowboy5886.

• dtrain187

Just signed up and deposited $10 with GRINDERS code. Would be great to get bonus and incentives soon, username: Dtrain187.

Edit: got my bonus, thanks.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

All bonuses above have been applied. For the incentives I would check with RotoGrinders but I know you need to add your Rosters account to your RotoGrinders profile. Thanks guys.

• Swellmuth

Still waiting for my bonus to appear

• Dveres95

Same here still waiting on the bonus, Username is Dveres95

• markopolo22

Just signed up and deposited: SN- markopolo22- no bonus in account yet. thank you!

Edit: all set. thank you

• marker0357

Does this only apply for first deposit or any deposit?

• jcrebs

signed up, verified. made deposit, no bonus yet, user : jecsrebs
    Got my bonus, thanks.

• sabresrock29

signed up, verfyed, made the $10 deposit. flyerstakedown716

• joe123

If a Rosters rep could pm me that would be great. I sent in a support ticket an hour ago. I understand that you guys are based in Vegas but kickoff is in 3 hours

• bologna

Having all kind of issues with the site

• cmbarbee226

How long for the bonus to Apply?

Cmbarbee226

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@marker0357 said...

Does this only apply for first deposit or any deposit?

This is a 1st time deposit bonus only.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

All bonuses above have been applied.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@bologna said...

Having all kind of issues with the site

Please send me more details so that I can be of assistance. david@rosters.com

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).