INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

UPDATE: Rosters has extended their very generous bonus offer until the end of the month! Make a first time deposit of $10 or more and get a $40 bonus! Use “promo code GRINDERS and claim your bonus.

Rosters is hosting a month-long contest where players can accrue “Championship Entry Tickets” to compete in a Week 7 Championship Event.

What’s at stake? The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to the Super Bowl, including airfare for 2, hotel for 2 nights, and 2 tickets to the Big Game.

Here’s how it works:

Step 1: Accrue tickets into the Championship Event

You can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. Instead, you have to earn Tickets into it.

There are only two ways to earn entries into the Championship Event over the next 4 weeks (beginning with the NFL Week 3 games).
    — Enter $100 OR more in NFL entries that week and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket
    — Cash in the “Kickoff” GPP (the marquee $25 GPP on Rosters) and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket

Step 2: Repeat Step 1 each week

The Championship Event will be played out during NFL Week 7. Everyone is eligible to earn entries each week between now and then, so you can earn a maximum of 8 possible entries. Just follow Step 1’s instructions above during NFL Weeks 3-6.

Step 3: Play in the Week 7 Championship Event

To reiterate: you can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. It’s “entry by Ticket only.” You’ll have as many entries as you earned in Weeks 3-6 waiting for you in the Championship Event contest room.

The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid for 2 to the Super Bowl!

If you haven’t already, be sure to click through a RotoGrinders link when creating your account to receive the best possible bonus, including an instant $20 deposit bonus in your account, as well as free access to our Rosters Premium content. Click here to get started.

As always, if you have questions, ask them here and a Rosters rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@joe123 said...

If a Rosters rep could pm me that would be great. I sent in a support ticket an hour ago. I understand that you guys are based in Vegas but kickoff is in 3 hours

Josh in customer service replied to your email this morning. If you still have issues please email me directly, david@rosters.com

• cmbarbee226

How do you view live contests on rosters? I assumed live scoring would show it.

• sutogame

@dwrosters said...

david@rosters.com

When does this offer expire tonight at midnight?

• Abothel899

I am trying to view my score on my head to head match but it is not showing up. I am new to rosters but is that a glitch on the rosters site?

• cmbarbee226

Nothing has been viewable for me today except the last 2 minutes of the SD/OAK contest. I had a brief glimpse of my score (cashing) and now I have no history. I can’t contact support either. If the site plans to be viable, there are a lot of improvements to make. I for one will be staying away I think. Product is just not up to par.

• krighton

the site is a bit wonky…growing pains i guess..i paid $10 and walked away with $101 though so it’s all good. We’ll see how long it takes to get the check.

• HawaiianTexan

Did they extend this offer? If yes, I’d like to join….

• JdotBrone

I’m not even able to sign into my account…

• JdotBrone

(duplicate)

• Razzle11

@HawaiianTexan said...

Did they extend this offer? If yes, I’d like to join….

I just checked this thread hoping that they do extend it, can’t believe I missed it the first time

• TherealTG

I would also be interested if they extend it

• dtrain187

Is anyone else having trouble signing in to Rosters today? I enter my info and click “sign in” and it just sits there. Also the App doesn’t even work for me (immediately crashes).

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@cmbarbee226 said...

Nothing has been viewable for me today except the last 2 minutes of the SD/OAK contest. I had a brief glimpse of my score (cashing) and now I have no history. I can’t contact support either. If the site plans to be viable, there are a lot of improvements to make. I for one will be staying away I think. Product is just not up to par.

There was a brief issue with live scoring that has been addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

The offer expired at kickoff yesterday and we are back to our “Deposit $10 get an additional $20“offer. Tomorrow we will evaluate the success of the 10 for 40 offer and could possibly bring it back for this upcoming NFL week. Stay tuned.

• dtrain187

@dwrosters said...

There was a brief issue with live scoring that has been addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, I can login again now. FYI the iOS app doesn’t work at all on my iPhone 6S plus. Crashes immediately, hopefully that can be fixed.

Edit: Figured out it’s an issue with my phone being jailbroken.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@dtrain187 said...

Thanks, I can login again now. FYI the iOS app doesn’t work at all on my iPhone 6S plus. Crashes immediately, hopefully that can be fixed.

How long has this been happening? I haven’t seen any other reports of this happening, would you mind sending me an email so we can troubleshoot?

david@rosters.com

• dtrain187

@dwrosters said...

How long has this been happening? I haven’t seen any other reports of this happening, would you mind sending me an email so we can troubleshoot?

david@rosters.com

Just downloaded the app yesterday and it never worked. I’ll email you now.

Edit: It looks like it has something to do with my phone being jailbroken, so not Rosters fault.

• deactivated51600

David are you aware it’s incredibly difficult to access the Terms of Use link at the bottom of the web page? If you try to scroll to bottom to access it, it adds more games to list and keeps pushing the link down making it practically impossible to click. Trying to access the TOS to see what the rollover requirements are on the bonus. Wouldn’t be so difficult if the lobby wasn’t filled with hundreds (possibly thousands?) of games with/by 1 single user (0monstertruxrallyman0), who seems to be poaching literally every single possible game available from 2k all the way down to even the 25 cents heads up.

• deactivated51600

After scrolling for a few minutes finally realized could also access TOS from a drop down menu at the top.. Duh, i am an idiot. But, no info on rollover for bonuses. What is the rollover requirement for the bonus?

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@whoisjohngalt said...

After scrolling for a few minutes finally realized could also access TOS from a drop down menu at the top.. Duh, i am an idiot. But, no info on rollover for bonuses. What is the rollover requirement for the bonus?

You have to play through your initial $10 deposit. Tournament dollars are used first for entering contests, so that, plus your deposit. In the case of the $40 bonus, that would be $50 in entries.

• deactivated51600

@dwrosters said...

You have to play through your initial $10 deposit. Tournament dollars are used first for entering contests, so that, plus your deposit. In the case of the $40 bonus, that would be $50 in entries.

Cool thanks. Not planning to withdraw was just curious if it was some crazy rollover like have seen on some other sites. I will say that I was discouraged from depositing additional funds or entering any h2h or 50/50’s for this week when I noticed the user I mentioned in every single contest from 25 cents up to 2k. Site looks great and like one I’d like to continue to play on. Any plans on coming up with any restrictions or limitations that may prevent high volume/high dollar players from scooping up even every available $0.25 games? Getting away from people like that is one reason I have started to look to move my action off DK.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

We are going to be posting more beginner and amateur contests which will alleviate this problem some.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

The standings in our Championship have been updated. 22 players have 6 entries with one week left to earn those final 2!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KV7IZGuzmKCOWE_WCDU_8aVI-U9T3-yzCI6PWfnK3Bg/edit?ts=57ead163#gid=0

As always, if you notice an error in your total please let me know and I’ll look into it. david@rosters.com

• coninefan

Don’t know if this has been answered, but if I have an account at fantasyup I’m not eligible for this promo, right?

• J2B

Is the $10 deposit and $40 tourney cash still going ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler