INDUSTRY FORUM

• Jonan

Team RG

UPDATE: Rosters has extended their very generous bonus offer until the end of the month! Make a first time deposit of $10 or more and get a $40 bonus! Use “promo code GRINDERS and claim your bonus.

Rosters is hosting a month-long contest where players can accrue “Championship Entry Tickets” to compete in a Week 7 Championship Event.

What’s at stake? The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to the Super Bowl, including airfare for 2, hotel for 2 nights, and 2 tickets to the Big Game.

Here’s how it works:

Step 1: Accrue tickets into the Championship Event

You can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. Instead, you have to earn Tickets into it.

There are only two ways to earn entries into the Championship Event over the next 4 weeks (beginning with the NFL Week 3 games).
    — Enter $100 OR more in NFL entries that week and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket
    — Cash in the “Kickoff” GPP (the marquee $25 GPP on Rosters) and receive 1 Championship Entry Ticket

Step 2: Repeat Step 1 each week

The Championship Event will be played out during NFL Week 7. Everyone is eligible to earn entries each week between now and then, so you can earn a maximum of 8 possible entries. Just follow Step 1’s instructions above during NFL Weeks 3-6.

Step 3: Play in the Week 7 Championship Event

To reiterate: you can’t buy entries into the Week 7 Championship Event. It’s “entry by Ticket only.” You’ll have as many entries as you earned in Weeks 3-6 waiting for you in the Championship Event contest room.

The Championship Event winner will receive an all-expense paid for 2 to the Super Bowl!

If you haven’t already, be sure to click through a RotoGrinders link when creating your account to receive the best possible bonus, including an instant $20 deposit bonus in your account, as well as free access to our Rosters Premium content. Click here to get started.

As always, if you have questions, ask them here and a Rosters rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• Mr_tjRoto

do we have to use this forum for rosters support?
    Does using a different nick on rosters hold up the bonus
    the account was verified 7 hours ago, the $10 went in 6 hours and 45 minutes ago
    i emailed support
    david@rosters.com is invalide email
    i prefer anonnymity

• DarkLions

I still can’t get a deposit on this site. I would love to play on Rosters again and take part in the promotion, but i’ve still not been able to deposit.

• danderson05

Deposited $10 and used the link but did not recieve the bonus. Username is danderson05. Thank you

• cdsleeve

Same as others,made deposit,used “grinders” promo code,no bonus.
    Username cdsleeve.
    Thank you.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@TheFFOracle said...

Deposited $10 but did not receive the bonus. Username is TheFFOracle.

Bonus applied.

• Mr_tjRoto

I emailed support and they took care of it.
    Thanks

• AntShaw

Hello. Thanks for running this promotion. I created a new account at rosters under username: AntShaw and deposited $25. I don’t see the additional $40 bonus applied. Can someone provide some assistance? I believe I have verified my account as well.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

Your bonus has been applied. Sorry for the delay. Good Luck!

• graybros

stupid question but does Rosters have late swap for NFL contests?

• AntShaw

@dwrosters said...

Your bonus has been applied. Sorry for the delay. Good Luck!

Thanks for the quick response DW. Everything looks good on my account. Looking forward to playing on rosters!

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@graybros said...

stupid question but does Rosters have late swap for NFL contests?

Not a stupid question, but we do not.

• Bluntsmoker

Just registered with the promo code, and deposited $10 no bonus username: Biuntsmoker thanks!

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

I emailed support regarding the bonus not being applied to my account, but figure I will post here also.

Username: AceTakashi

• precator

Just registered and deposited $10 Username precatorbax2. Please apply the bonus whenever you get a moment.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@precator said...

Just registered and deposited $10 Username precatorbax2. Please apply the bonus whenever you get a moment.

All accounts above have been credited. Good Luck this weekend!

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

The Championship Event has been posted! The system knows how many entries you have won and will stop you from going over. If you aren’t able to enter the correct number of entries that you believe you should have please send me an email. David@rosters.com

List of entries is here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KV7IZGuzmKCOWE_WCDU_8aVI-U9T3-yzCI6PWfnK3Bg/edit?usp=sharing

• jbrizz

Registered and deposited, username is jbrizz. Please credit my account when you get a chance, thanks!

• mcnanyd

Registered and deposited with the username mcnanyd and no bonus. Please apply the bonus when you can. Thanks!

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

All bonuses have been applied. Good Luck!

• Titansfan111

Used the promo code grinders and deposited 10 and didn’t receive the bonus. User name epicsic ty

• Sean2219

Registered new account. Used promo code. Verified account. Deposited fine but haven’t got bonus yet. Username is :
    Caneswagger
    Thank you!

• MrIncredible

I have entries in 4 contests that I entered linueps for individually. However, there is only one lineup saved across each contest, and when I make an edit, it applies it to each lineup. Is there a solution for this?

• thebig3on3

Registered with username: thebig3on3
    When does the bonus apply?

Thank you

• eperson911

I aplogize if this has been answered previously. What are the details of the bonus? Is it a drip bonus?

• DarthSmith1

How long does it usually take to verify before you can play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).