PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• whodat2

I’ve got beat the forum this week. I opened the restart with 3 straight weeks worth of wins. Then Tim jinxed me by mentioning my name as one of the guys with 3 straight weeks placing in the happy meal. Since that jinx, I have lost in cash 9 out of 10 weeks. The regression is coming hard…. Beware!

• kps3205s

@whodat2 said...

I’ve got beat the forum this week.

Thanks for volunteering and good luck!

• byo34

Pretty lame, no $20 milly maker this week.

DK said it will return at The Masters.

• hautalak

@byo34 said...

Yeah I’m a bit upset with this. I want my 6/6s to be lonely, not best buddies with 20% of the field.

It’s weird not being as excited about this because of the playoffs and NFL start. I’ll get there, might just take an extra day…

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

@hautalak said...

Yeah I’m a bit upset with this. I want my 6/6s to be lonely, not best buddies with 20% of the field.

It’s weird not being as excited about this because of the playoffs and NFL start. I’ll get there, might just take an extra day…

Play the 100 then

• hautalak

@wigg_ESEA said...

Play the 100 then

Too cheap and no tickets! Only have 3 so can’t “convert” them. Good luck to those playing this one.

• osuryanf

There’s a lot of really solid Euro guys coming over that are priced way too cheap. Figuring out which ones to balance my lineup with is the only question I’ll be debating all week.

• ifthethunder

Glad to have last week’s debacle out of the way. Curse you (again), Troy Merritt!
    ~

• cplatt87

@osuryanf said...

There’s a lot of really solid Euro guys coming over that are priced way too cheap. Figuring out which ones to balance my lineup with is the only question I’ll be debating all week.

This was the first thing I noticed too. First 3 that really jumped out at me were Hojgaard, Pieters and Detry

• BIF

@byo34 said...

Not surprised as US Open not normally at beginning of NFL season and it prob wouldn’t have filled which may have hurt our other prize pools going forward.

I won 10 tickets for the $100 US Open Milly so will play those and keep trying to win more of the $20’s for the Masters Milly in Nov

• Getty33

@osuryanf said...

I’ll wait and see what lfn1992 and some of the better Euro cappers have to say, but Andy Sullivan at 6.3k piqued my interest. I just don’t ever watch these guys enough to make rational judgements.

• osuryanf

@cplatt87 said...

This was the first thing I noticed too. First 3 that really jumped out at me were Hojgaard, Pieters and Detry

Yep.. Sullivan was another one.. and I don’t hate Justin Harding at a whopping $6200 either.

• blue

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

One of these days, I’m gonna win the big money

• mitchsnyderdfw

How quick do we see the USGA destroy the greens this week and make them unputtable?

• titanhawks

@byo34 said...

I was saving crowns for it but I’ll save more and get a couple Masters Milly LU’s with them and just going to play the Scramble this week

All three of my LU’s were 4/6 but two of them cashed in the Flop Shot

The Corales is actually next week

• titanhawks

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

How quick do we see the USGA destroy the greens this week and make them unputtable?

Probably already started lol

GolfChannel, NBC and Peacock with the coverage this year

• klubba575

During Safeway Open coverage on sunday, the commentators were saying the rough at Winged Foot is pretty brutal.

• lfn1992

You can cash $20 Milly tickets for the $30K scramble (3 entry Max). Still debating what to do. I have 11 Milly tickets. Use the 3 here, plunk the rest on the Masters?

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

This is the first time I’ll get to watch 4 days of US Open. Usually I can only watch Sundays

• HarryV

RG Blogger

@gibbathy said...

This is the first time I’ll get to watch 4 days of US Open. Usually I can only watch Sundays

Hey, how have you been gibbathy?

• ifthethunder

@cplatt87 said...

Ryan Fox made the cut last week (in sharp contrast to Sebastian Heisele).

I like a lot of the 6,600-priced players on DK. (Including Seabass Munoz, of course.)
    ~

• lfn1992

Sam Horsfield WD due to positive COVID test. Rory Sabbs in in his place

https://twitter.com/hr59sam/status/1305554685059891200

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Sam Horsfield WD due to positive COVID test. Rory Sabbs in in his place

https://twitter.com/hr59sam/status/1305554685059891200

Scheffler tested positive as well

Scottie WD – Grace got in as 1st alternate

• BIF

Pat Mayo has a US Open contest up – filling fast

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/6/8/21308999/the-pat-mayo-experience-podcasts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.