PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrBreeze

Good Thursday Morning & YAY MAJOR GOLF!

Looking at pricing, and I see DK fully expects the normal here, the cream will rise to the top in the end. Now I am sure we will have a few Cinderella“s, but how some of you can fade the top is beyond me, as I see the same thing happening.

Not much overlay this morning, that hunting was not fruitful.

Wheeled a bunch of Rahm, XMan & Reed up top, with a dash of Rory & JT
    in the Middle I was all over the place, heaviest ownership on Billy Ho
    on the bottom lord help me I have Leishman & Na, with some Hughs

Looking at ownership, CHALKFEST! lots of sub 5% ownership, 6/6 % going to be 1-2% Wow, hoping the wheel of scrubs lands on my selections.

TV starts in just 30 minutes, woohoo let’s do this

Good Luck Y’all, we will need it.

• jss1218

Is there shot tracker for this event?

• js5734

I hate the shot trackers for major championships!! Why they don’t use tour cast is beyond me

• depalma13

DeChambeau at 6.3%. Sweet!

• MrBreeze

T Hatton popped in my research, in the end I reduced my ownership by 50%, 22% he is owned in the big $10, hoping I do not regret that move.

• MrBreeze

@depalma13 said...

DeChambeau at 6.3%. Sweet!

my 0% gives me an advantage right?

• Getty33

Fowler 5% , Spieth 4%. Never thought I’d see the day where both of those guys were treated as scrubs in a major.

• depalma13

@MrBreeze said...

my 0% gives me an advantage right?

After reading how Phil attacked the course in 2006, Bryson can do the exact same thing only longer. It may not work, but if it does 6.3% is a flat out gift.

• 01blazers

Trying to find one also

• depalma13

Harman with the 1st bird!

• jss1218

Uh oh. Harman gonna run away with this thing. lol

• Money0227

@depalma13 said...

I’m cashing out!

• depalma13

@Money0227 said...

I’m cashing out!

DK needs a market where you can sell your teams while they are in play.

• depalma13

Ricky Castillo with the 0.0% opening par! Go Gators!

• mickdawgx81

US Open app is garbage

• TrustinthePlan

Yay for US Open golf today. Had a somewhat late night last night tinkering my lineups to favor more of the AM/PM wave as I see almost all the “experts” say to favor that wave. I originally had the opposite in all my lineups just because of the course fit and recent form. Hopefully the tinkering pays off…

• Wander_Bread

@mickdawgx81 said...

US Open app is garbage

This thing is literally going to be on all day. Posted this yesterday. We kick off right now on golf channel

Interesting TV Coverage this week. Be ready to switch up channels and or streams:

Thursday, September 17: 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); 2-5 p.m. ET (NBC); 5-7 p.m. ET (Peacock Streaming)
    Friday, September 18: 7:30-9:30 a.m. (Peacock Streaming); 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); 4-7 p.m. ET (NBC)
    Saturday, September 19: 9-11 a.m. (Peacock Streaming); 11 a.m. -7:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
    Sunday, September 20: 8-10 a.m. (Peacock Streaming); 10 a.m.-12 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); 12-6 p.m. ET (NBC)

On top of that there is a lot of featured grouping and featured holes coverage on usopen.com throguhout the tournament.

Guess it is time to sign up for Peacock (I believe it is free)!

• monarch

Played an older dudes lineup and entered it everywhere. Paid no attention to tee times and somehow they all tee off right now. Weird

• BrianVT

@depalma13 said...

I thought there weren’t any birdie holes?

• Wander_Bread

@BrianVT said...

There are when you hole out from the bunker Brian

• depalma13

The golf channel has shown more golf shots in the first five minutes of coverage than they showed in the past three tournaments they covered.

• depalma13

@BrianVT said...

There are plenty of birdie and eagle holes out there. There are also plenty of double bogie holes too.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Wander_Bread said...

This thing is literally going to be on all day. Posted this yesterday. We kick off right now on golf channel

Interesting TV Coverage this week. Be ready to switch up channels and or streams:

Thursday, September 17: 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); 2-5 p.m. ET (NBC); 5-7 p.m. ET (Peacock Streaming)
    Friday, September 18: 7:30-9:30 a.m. (Peacock Streaming); 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); 4-7 p.m. ET (NBC)
    Saturday, September 19: 9-11 a.m. (Peacock Streaming); 11 a.m. -7:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
    Sunday, September 20: 8-10 a.m. (Peacock Streaming); 10 a.m.-12 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); 12-6 p.m. ET (NBC)

On top of that there is a lot of featured grouping and featured holes coverage on usopen.com throguhout the tournament.

Guess it is time to sign up for Peacock (I believe it is free)!

Thanks for that…I thought I woke up early for nothing.

• BrianVT

@Wander_Bread said...

There are when you hole out from the bunker Brian

I love that kind of golf!

I guess he hit it dead on or it would have run for like 42 seconds up one side of the green and back down the other. ;)

• XxHeisenbergxX

The US Open leaderboard is nicely done…would be nice if they could make the shot tracker a bit bigger for old guys like me LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.